Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30640

    Elephant lady

    Only SW I saw when passing through W / W around 2 pm. Maybe the ladies are heading to the beach for Labor Day. My nephew asked why it's called labor day when everyone takes off from work. Told him it was really named for all the women who got banged nine months ago!!

  2. #30639

    Desi

    Mix girl. Nice eyes everything covered, only $20 and and treated me good. Fairhaven.

  3. #30638

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulFood  [View Original Post]
    Dude share a pic of Beth. Please.

    Thanks.
    Sorry no pics. I have no luck taking them and don't know to post them if I did. I depend on cls and nt our resident photographers. BBB.

  4. #30637
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    .

    Afew days ago, while driving to our spot BETH unbuttoned her blouse all the way while I.

    Enjoyed the view. She started rubbing her tits paying attention to her perky nipples. I stopped.

    And took over the job as she said that feels so good and makes me very wet. We stopped as the.

    Sun made her pussy glisten. Down and off came her jeans and panties, her strawberry blond.

    Covered pussy hair perfectly framed her beautiful kitty. I rubbed her kitty, concentrating on her.

    Clit where we took turns stroking it. BETH said don't stop it feels so good. One then two of my.

    Fingers slipped in her pussy searching for her G spot. She was soaking wet. We couldn't hold.

    Back and came. I nominate BETH As having the most beautiful pussy in Baltimore. BBB.
    Dude share a pic of Beth. Please.

    Thanks.

  5. #30636

    Heaven in Brooklyn

    If anyone cares.

    Just drove through Brooklyn, pontiac. Heaven from w / w is walking in Brooklyn.

  6. #30635

    BETH getting juiced up. Here kitty kitty

    .

    Afew days ago, while driving to our spot BETH unbuttoned her blouse all the way while I.

    Enjoyed the view. She started rubbing her tits paying attention to her perky nipples. I stopped.

    And took over the job as she said that feels so good and makes me very wet. We stopped as the.

    Sun made her pussy glisten. Down and off came her jeans and panties, her strawberry blond.

    Covered pussy hair perfectly framed her beautiful kitty. I rubbed her kitty, concentrating on her.

    Clit where we took turns stroking it. BETH said don't stop it feels so good. One then two of my.

    Fingers slipped in her pussy searching for her G spot. She was soaking wet. We couldn't hold.

    Back and came. I nominate BETH As having the most beautiful pussy in Baltimore. BBB.

  7. #30634

    Minnie Pearl sighting in CB

    Saw a Young WSW in a Minnie Pearl dress, Dyed red hair on Pennington while driving home today. Anyone know this little spinner?

  8. #30633

    Great strategy

    That was the perfect move to stalk the stalker. There's a dickweed in MP with a noisy black honda and a troll riding side saddle who recently hassled me one evening. He calmed down after I secured his IS via a msg but is going to be "watching for me. " whatever. This is the type of intel that helps. Nice report IMHO. Hc.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    He was down CB this morning around Fairhaven and Pascal sitting watching the girls gathered across the street in mid sized white nv1500 van. He moved to top of Fairhaven and sat watching a girl there and I parked behind him and followed him around for awhile. If he would have stayed in one spot long enough, I was going to call LE about suspisious active, possible kidnapping in progress. When he saw me following and watching I think he got nervous and left the area. I don't think we are aloud to post tag numbers on forum so last four 0963. I let most of the girls in the area know he was around.

    Speaking of letting the girls know things, this forum was established along time ago to help each other, not throw someone under the bus. If it wasn't for this forum a lot of you would have gotten hooked up with rip offs like Erica and Kelly to name just afew and lousy dates that were terrible. I try my best to provide accurate and timely reports to warn our brothers and I don't need someone going back to the girl and saying what was said and where it came from. I let CLS and night timer who the good ones are or find them your self. Do you really want to waste your time and money or would you like to know. Keep your fuckin mouth shut, that simple.

    Saw little Monica back out working yesterday around 4th, didn't take her long after extended vacation.

    Be Safe Be Careful.

  9. #30632

    Balto hooker hunters

    He was down CB this morning around Fairhaven and Pascal sitting watching the girls gathered across the street in mid sized white nv1500 van. He moved to top of Fairhaven and sat watching a girl there and I parked behind him and followed him around for awhile. If he would have stayed in one spot long enough, I was going to call LE about suspisious active, possible kidnapping in progress. When he saw me following and watching I think he got nervous and left the area. I don't think we are aloud to post tag numbers on forum so last four 0963. I let most of the girls in the area know he was around.

    Speaking of letting the girls know things, this forum was established along time ago to help each other, not throw someone under the bus. If it wasn't for this forum a lot of you would have gotten hooked up with rip offs like Erica and Kelly to name just afew and lousy dates that were terrible. I try my best to provide accurate and timely reports to warn our brothers and I don't need someone going back to the girl and saying what was said and where it came from. I let CLS and night timer who the good ones are or find them your self. Do you really want to waste your time and money or would you like to know. Keep your fuckin mouth shut, that simple.

    Saw little Monica back out working yesterday around 4th, didn't take her long after extended vacation.

    Be Safe Be Careful.

  10. #30631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791
    Speaking of Kandii she got her new teeth today! Her smile is back!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii's Smile.jpg‎  

  11. #30630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791

    Kandii

    Someone stole Kandii's phone. She is currently using the one that ends in 4629.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii8 (2).PNG‎   Kandii14.PNG‎   Kandii7.jpg‎   Kandii5 (1).PNG‎   Kandii17 (1).PNG‎  


  12. #30629

  13. #30628

    Coming out of retirement

    Hey guys,

    I used to troll the streets for SW action until I got into a relationship. Now that it's over I'm looking forward to having fun. I primarily hunted the w / w, sa, and conkling.

    My question is, is Kiara still working? I've read the forum but don't see many mentions of her. I used to date her regularly a few years back when she lived with her grandparents. I'm not asking for her number, just want to know if she still works and where to find her.

  14. #30627

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOlePerv  [View Original Post]
    Definitely saw her. White tight top with C cups, hair in a bun, short mini skirt, aboit 25. She definitely dressed the part of a working girl. Drove by and thought I got the look but just wanted a hack. Said she is looking for her sister Sara who's out there working. She said she'd never sell her ass. Dropped her off at the Burger King. Got her number (just in case I run into Sara. So I said).

    Might try hitting her up.
    Might be a new player. A BP talent.

  15. #30626

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    while in Baltimore, NATALIE, called me which I missed and tried to call her back.

    But not able to get through, I kept on going CHECKED OUT SA which was empty and circled.

    Back to Washington Blvd when I ran across BETH, a 28 year old freckled strawberry blond, 5' 3".

    Small perky A cups, clean, takes direction well, friendly, nice looking, has several scratches and a.

    Split lip gotten in a fight with BECKY over territory. Eager to please, BETH said she likes.

    Having sex with girls, yea! AFTER FINISHING, she told me she enjoyed our date even though I.

    Came too fast, what a joke since several of the girls said I am too slow and should pay more since.

    They have to work harder and is time consuming (true) BETH was sweating when I FINISHED SO.

    I drove her home on Harmon. Sorry guys she doesn't have a phone. When we got there BETH.

    Wen to her house and brought me a present, her thong panties since she enjoyed her self and it.

    Was our first time. Will repeat. BBB.
    And you have her underware too! Best report of the month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape