Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4474

    Coco Spa or Pine Spa (old Hana Spa) at MiraMar Please help!!

    So $ is little tight on my end. As of now I can cover only one either Coco spa or Pine Spa.

    Could anyone please suggest which one to go to so that I get my moneys worth.

    Which one has nice girls. Any tricks to get definite action.

    Please help.

  2. #4473

    Latina massues Info Needed. Please help!!

    Hi Guys,

    Could anyone of you please help in giving some information about the following posting.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...girls/23160277

    Has anyone tried this place. Or any information about this would be great help.

  3. #4472
    Quote Originally Posted by Sd1619  [View Original Post]
    Checked out an AMP at Engineer Road # 107. Doesn't say it's a massage place on the door, rather some sort of skin care.

    Anyway, I figured I was out of luck when I got there. Nice place, with a young lady in shorts at a reception desk. She asked if I was looking for a massage and let me to a nicely decorated room with a whole bunch lotions, massage equipment, and towels. Paid the house fee and the receptionist thanked me profusely.

    I set my clothes aside and planed my self face down a a fairly comfortable massage table. A few moments later Angela walked in wearing a fairly conservative outfit, definitely suited for a masseuse. I figured okay, legit massage might do me some good. She started with a light touch on my back and her fingers drew shivers down my back, she casually lifted my towel and lightly caressed my ass. I took it as a signal and reached under her skirt and realized just how firm her butt was. Lots of teasing, lots of play. A little 69 and DATY, a convulsive orgasms. And a very happy ending.

    I couldn't convince her into FS, but again I think this place is mostly HJ place, but being polite and persistent paid off for me. YMMV. House fee. 6 . 6 tip.

    Oh, and Angela is a 30 something Chinese lady who stole a 20 something's body. Firm B cups and a a very nice shape. Shoulder length hair, and an infectious smile English is pretty good and she is enthusiastic.

    Will repeat just to see if I can get further or try one of Angela's friends -- the two other girls there were pretty cute.
    69 and DATY but no full service?

  4. #4471

    Engineer Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Sd1619  [View Original Post]
    Checked out an AMP at Engineer Road # 107. Doesn't say it's a massage place on the door, rather some sort of skin care.
    I went there about a year ago because it's convenient to the dealership my car was being serviced at and I felt like getting serviced too. I paid 4 for 30 minutes. Didn't get the girls name, but she was hot and wearing short short denims. I groped her legs a couple of times to test the water and she giggled appropriately. Flip and HE was very good. Tipped 4. I don't know why I haven't been back. It was above average. I didn't get the feeling they did anything more than HJ's tho.

  5. #4470

    Angela and her Friends.

    Checked out an AMP at Engineer Road # 107. Doesn't say it's a massage place on the door, rather some sort of skin care.

    Anyway, I figured I was out of luck when I got there. Nice place, with a young lady in shorts at a reception desk. She asked if I was looking for a massage and let me to a nicely decorated room with a whole bunch lotions, massage equipment, and towels. Paid the house fee and the receptionist thanked me profusely.

    I set my clothes aside and planed my self face down a a fairly comfortable massage table. A few moments later Angela walked in wearing a fairly conservative outfit, definitely suited for a masseuse. I figured okay, legit massage might do me some good. She started with a light touch on my back and her fingers drew shivers down my back, she casually lifted my towel and lightly caressed my ass. I took it as a signal and reached under her skirt and realized just how firm her butt was. Lots of teasing, lots of play. A little 69 and DATY, a convulsive orgasms. And a very happy ending.

    I couldn't convince her into FS, but again I think this place is mostly HJ place, but being polite and persistent paid off for me. YMMV. House fee. 6 . 6 tip.

    Oh, and Angela is a 30 something Chinese lady who stole a 20 something's body. Firm B cups and a a very nice shape. Shoulder length hair, and an infectious smile English is pretty good and she is enthusiastic.

    Will repeat just to see if I can get further or try one of Angela's friends -- the two other girls there were pretty cute.

  6. #4469

    Ehs

    Went to Escondido Health Spa twice recently. Got Erika and Michelle, both have good c sizes and look early 30's at most. Massages were terrible but Benjamin gets cfs.

  7. #4468

    Massage by Lisa on CL

    Has anyone tried her before? I've seen her posting a couple of times on CL. She's on RM too, but can't access that without an account. Thanks.

  8. #4467
    Quote Originally Posted by Hianddry  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone point me in the right direction for some fun in solana beach? Visiting from the east coast and haven't seen much around here. Tried Thai massage near Fletcher's cove but it was strictly legit. Girl was hot like a 9 or 10 from Thailand. Had good English and good massage but nothing offered and they require wearing underwear for session.

    Any help is good. Pm me please.
    If you have wheels, try Pine Spa or Coco Spa. $40 house fee for half hour and the girls expect $140 for full service. Expensive, but the girls are all hot Asian spinners. Just google for the addresses.

  9. #4466

    Lg

    Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf  [View Original Post]
    A heads up.

    Spotted a MP in LG on Broadway across from Veys. Did not stop to inquire.
    Their BP ad said to text for rates, but the phone number they listed twice isn't valid.

  10. #4465

    Solana beach help?

    Can anyone point me in the right direction for some fun in solana beach? Visiting from the east coast and haven't seen much around here. Tried Thai massage near Fletcher's cove but it was strictly legit. Girl was hot like a 9 or 10 from Thailand. Had good English and good massage but nothing offered and they require wearing underwear for session.

    Any help is good. Pm me please.

  11. #4464
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf  [View Original Post]
    100% this. Which is why it's kinda hard to blame people for not reporting. But then no one reports and this shit is useless.

    This goes for everything. AMPs. SWs. BP ads.

    Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.
    I respectfully disagree. Not trying to be an a-hole, but hear me out. If everyone posted all their excursions, don't you think it would spread things out enough between all the AMP's that everyone would co-exist? I mean, we could even possibly hold the line on $$$ and drive prices down. Thoughts?

    Van.

  12. #4463
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I drove by today. This place is in a small building between Western Safe and Kearny Mesa Veternary Center. The building is set back from the street and has parking in front. Suite 110 is on the ground floor, partially hidden by a staircase. It's on the left side of the building. With all THIS info, you'll find it. Now watch, she'll be inundated with mongers, her prices will go up, and then she'll be shut down. Or some such bad luck. Okay, the race is on to see her. On your mark, get set. GO!
    Based on the reviews, I can't imagine why.

  13. #4462
    A heads up.

    Spotted a MP in LG on Broadway across from Veys. Did not stop to inquire.

  14. #4461
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Now watch, she'll be inundated with mongers, her prices will go up, and then she'll be shut down. Or some such bad luck. Okay, the race is on to see her. On your mark, get set. GO!
    100% this. Which is why it's kinda hard to blame people for not reporting. But then no one reports and this shit is useless.

    This goes for everything. AMPs. SWs. BP ads.

    Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

  15. #4460

    The Mysterious Place on Ronson Road

    I drove by today. This place is in a small building between Western Safe and Kearny Mesa Veternary Center. The building is set back from the street and has parking in front. Suite 110 is on the ground floor, partially hidden by a staircase. It's on the left side of the building. With all THIS info, you'll find it. Now watch, she'll be inundated with mongers, her prices will go up, and then she'll be shut down. Or some such bad luck. Okay, the race is on to see her. On your mark, get set. GO!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandong  [View Original Post]
    There's no sign with a name, it's just west of Convoy on Ronson, on south side of street, Ste. #110. MMS took $40 for 1/2, then she came back and began massage. WTF. Said girl would be right in. After what seemed like an eternity of her bony knees in my kidneys, Yoyo came in in her red dress, light touch, flip, started the tease. Money talks commenced, her engrish got better. Wanted $140 for CFS, told her I only brought $100. She saw things my way. Nice C+ cups / nips, tiny bit of babyfat, VERY bushy Bush (not my thing). Maybe cause it was late or whatever, but she wasn't into it, very lackluster. Or she was just real busy. Her looks 6-1/2 stars, performance was a 4-1/4.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape