Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4459
    Quote Originally Posted by JamulSucks  [View Original Post]
    That's my budget. I'm going on a spree of visits. PM me or reply to this with your favorite place, girl, price, and their menu.

    Of course I can't just post this without giving my two cents.

    Z health massage in San Marcos:

    Went for a revisit. Got Alice, the favorite, and another that I forgot the name. Paid for two hand massage. 8 for HH.

    I got a table shower with both of them helping out. Turns out they both knew what I wanted! I had 3 hands on my junk and one down under. First time with anything near my hole, but hey it wasn't too bad! Kind of liked it!

    Got to the room and I was already naked. Without hesitation, alice gets on her knees and begins BBBJ, I ask for a cover just in case. The other girl just watched and was very hesitant in joining, so I just told her she can take her time and enjoy herself. She ended up leaving the room for a moment and came in different clothing. Not sure why? Easier access maybe? Anyways, they both are on their knees as I sit on the table and they are giving a pretty good CBJ. I tell Alice to climb on top CG and the other woman keeps her mouth on my balls. We go at it for about 25 minutes and go from CG, RCG, Doggy, and then I ended with both of them CBJ.

    8 tip each. You do the math for the total!
    Typos in crucial areas.

    8 for hhr 4 hand.

    8 tip each lady.

  2. #4458

    $1. 500

    That's my budget. I'm going on a spree of visits. PM me or reply to this with your favorite place, girl, price, and their menu.

    Of course I can't just post this without giving my two cents.

    Z health massage in San Marcos:

    Went for a revisit. Got Alice, the favorite, and another that I forgot the name. Paid for two hand massage. 8 for HH.

    I got a table shower with both of them helping out. Turns out they both knew what I wanted! I had 3 hands on my junk and one down under. First time with anything near my hole, but hey it wasn't too bad! Kind of liked it!

    Got to the room and I was already naked. Without hesitation, alice gets on her knees and begins BBBJ, I ask for a cover just in case. The other girl just watched and was very hesitant in joining, so I just told her she can take her time and enjoy herself. She ended up leaving the room for a moment and came in different clothing. Not sure why? Easier access maybe? Anyways, they both are on their knees as I sit on the table and they are giving a pretty good CBJ. I tell Alice to climb on top CG and the other woman keeps her mouth on my balls. We go at it for about 25 minutes and go from CG, RCG, Doggy, and then I ended with both of them CBJ.

    8 tip each. You do the math for the total!

  3. #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandong  [View Original Post]
    There's no sign with a name, it's just west of Convoy on Ronson, on south side of street, Ste. #110. MMS took $40 for 1/2, then she came back and began massage. WTF. Said girl would be right in. After what seemed like an eternity of her bony knees in my kidneys, Yoyo came in in her red dress, light touch, flip, started the tease. Money talks commenced, her engrish got better. Wanted $140 for CFS, told her I only brought $100. She saw things my way. Nice C+ cups / nips, tiny bit of babyfat, VERY bushy Bush (not my thing). Maybe cause it was late or whatever, but she wasn't into it, very lackluster. Or she was just real busy. Her looks 6-1/2 stars, performance was a 4-1/4.
    Exact same as my experience. Won't repeat.

  4. #4456
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandong  [View Original Post]
    Truth. I've even asked via PM to no avail.
    Same here, that's the sole issue I have with this forum. It's often way too hard to get enough information to figure out what place is being talked about, the provider name, etc. I posted a question asking a member for a little more info to confirm I had the right general location in July after he posted, no response. Then I PM'd him. No response. I never asked for anything specific, just tried to confirm its general location. It should be easier to simply confirm a name or general location.

    Being purposely vague enough so we can't figure out what AMP was being described in a post helps no one. If we can't provide enough information to know which spa is being discussed, what then is the purpose of this forum? And no, a specific address isn't needed to identify it well enough to figure it out. Not that other AMP forums have any problem providing specific addresses.

  5. #4455

    Ronson recon

    There's no sign with a name, it's just west of Convoy on Ronson, on south side of street, Ste. #110. MMS took $40 for 1/2, then she came back and began massage. WTF. Said girl would be right in. After what seemed like an eternity of her bony knees in my kidneys, Yoyo came in in her red dress, light touch, flip, started the tease. Money talks commenced, her engrish got better. Wanted $140 for CFS, told her I only brought $100. She saw things my way. Nice C+ cups / nips, tiny bit of babyfat, VERY bushy Bush (not my thing). Maybe cause it was late or whatever, but she wasn't into it, very lackluster. Or she was just real busy. Her looks 6-1/2 stars, performance was a 4-1/4.

  6. #4454
    Who did you see at.

    Q?

  7. #4453

    Who did you see the Q?

    Quote Originally Posted by BallParkJunnky  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents, but depending on what you are looking for these are my top spots:

    FS

    - Q Spa on Flanders (2 plus. 4 house).

    - Coco Spa (I think everyone knows where this is) (4 plus. 6 house).

    - Escondido Health Spa used to be a good one. The korean chick sue-chi that used to work there I heard left, but haven't been there since. If anyone has intel on this let me know. It was only $ plus. 4 house so affordable before.

    - I would prefer the top two over Relax Spa on Ronson, but if you want to change it up I would say try that next, the parking lot is just a little weird, so maybe park streetside.

    HJ.

    - Moonlight (lots of good teasing) (. 6 plus. 4 for 30 mins).

    - I really miss the place off Convoy Ct, this place was a little pricey but lots of roaming allowed during.

    Places NOT to go:

    - Sunny Spa (North County) - This place just has old women.

    If you just want a rub with no extras, Oasis Massage on Convoy was quite nice and the girls are cute. Every once in a while you will be able to get a HJ with some touching out of it.

    I'll add more as I remember.
    Who did you at the Q.

  8. #4452

    My 2 cents

    Just my 2 cents, but depending on what you are looking for these are my top spots:

    FS:

    - Q Spa on Flanders (2 plus. 4 house).

    - Coco Spa (I think everyone knows where this is) (4 plus. 6 house).

    - Escondido Health Spa used to be a good one. The korean chick sue-chi that used to work there I heard left, but haven't been there since. If anyone has intel on this let me know. It was only $ plus. 4 house so affordable before.

    - I would prefer the top two over Relax Spa on Ronson, but if you want to change it up I would say try that next, the parking lot is just a little weird, so maybe park streetside.

    HJ.

    - Moonlight (lots of good teasing) (. 6 plus. 4 for 30 mins).

    - I really miss the place off Convoy Ct, this place was a little pricey but lots of roaming allowed during.

    Places NOT to go:

    - Sunny Spa (North County) - This place just has old women.

    If you just want a rub with no extras, Oasis Massage on Convoy was quite nice and the girls are cute. Every once in a while you will be able to get a HJ with some touching out of it.

    I'll add more as I remember.

  9. #4451

    Re: Which place on Ronson?

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the place? We can give explicit info about a place on this forum, can't we?
    I think he's talking about Relax Spa. I have been here once, and you really can only find this place based on the suite number. There is no sign, and only 1 parking spot in the complex. If you park in the other spots you get yelled at (I saw a guy get yelled at as I was leaving, haha). Anyway, this place I know has CFS for 120 I think it was. No sign so once you find it just walk in. The girl I had (forget the name) was decent. I would return for some variety.

  10. #4450
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the place? We can give explicit info about a place on this forum, can't we?
    Truth. I've even asked via PM to no avail.

  11. #4449

    More details, please

    The name of the place or at least the address and a description. Why are we being so vague on this forum? If LE is reading it, don't you think they can figure out what. 2 and. 8 means. Why not just say it? So did she want $200 for CFS and $80 for a BJ? Her price for CFS is ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2157  [View Original Post]
    Not the worst looking Chinese AMP girl, offered cfs at $. 2, BBBJ at 0. 8. Been here a few times first time offered something other than the HJ.

    The BBBJ was a bit meh but hey, it was late and I was in the mood.

  12. #4448

    Which place on Ronson?

    What's the name of the place? We can give explicit info about a place on this forum, can't we?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sd1619  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place around 3:00 today. The place didn't have a sign on it but on BP it gives a suite #, so I open the door and there was an older Asian woman watching television. She says come in, come in and leads me to a room. A few moments later Yoyo comes in wearing a tiny short red dress leaving very little to the imagination. She actually helps me undress and tells me to lie back, tells me it's. 4 for the house fee (she didn't seem to care how long I wanted), so I gave it to her.

    She didn't bother with a massage -- she just started with a HJ, she asked how I liked it and if I wanted more. I briefly nodded and off came the dress. CBJ, CFS with lot's of moaning and groaning, lots of touching and groping. She really didn't seem to care about the time.

    The only downside is that it really seemed rather mechanical. I kind of had the feeling that she was bored, but her lack of English skills made communication difficult. Yoyo is cute, but not a looker maybe a 6 or 7. Nice body with a pare of C cup bolt ons.

    Total w / house fee was $. 4.

    Probably won't repeat, but mostly because I want to understand what she's saying.

  13. #4447

    May Have Found a Keeper

    Needs a little more research. Any Senior members who frequent the ESD / College area AMPs, and want to participate in a research study, feel free to PM me. .

    Sorry, Senior members only.

  14. #4446

    Saw Yoyo at Ronson

    Stopped by this place around 3:00 today. The place didn't have a sign on it but on BP it gives a suite #, so I open the door and there was an older Asian woman watching television. She says come in, come in and leads me to a room. A few moments later Yoyo comes in wearing a tiny short red dress leaving very little to the imagination. She actually helps me undress and tells me to lie back, tells me it's. 4 for the house fee (she didn't seem to care how long I wanted), so I gave it to her.

    She didn't bother with a massage -- she just started with a HJ, she asked how I liked it and if I wanted more. I briefly nodded and off came the dress. CBJ, CFS with lot's of moaning and groaning, lots of touching and groping. She really didn't seem to care about the time.

    The only downside is that it really seemed rather mechanical. I kind of had the feeling that she was bored, but her lack of English skills made communication difficult. Yoyo is cute, but not a looker maybe a 6 or 7. Nice body with a pare of C cup bolt ons.

    Total w / house fee was $. 4.

    Probably won't repeat, but mostly because I want to understand what she's saying.

  15. #4445

    Angela at Engineer

    Not the worst looking Chinese AMP girl, offered cfs at $. 2, BBBJ at 0. 8. Been here a few times first time offered something other than the HJ.

    The BBBJ was a bit meh but hey, it was late and I was in the mood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape