Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #30570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Its 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    DO NOT LET SW USE YOUR PHONE.

    We have all done it myself included but not anymore. Them using my phone to call their medicine man didn't worry me to much even though LE monitors drug dealers phone calls. I always had the girl in the car while using my phone but I had a well known SW on the WW set me up. I have known her for a couple years, given her rides and money but never dated her. She hollered to me to stop and asked to use my phone so let her get in to use it. She told me she needed to text a message to her phone. Shortly after I started getting text messages from some guy threatning me he wanted his prescription meds back or he was going to police with my phone number. WEhat the SW told him that while she was giving me head I went into her purse and took the meds. Which like I said I have never dated her. Apparently she told him she is on a program and has a job and didn't need to steel his drugs which is bull shit. Well he believed her and the threats kept coming til I blocked the number. When someone hurts me I hurt back twice as hard and after I do I will let you know who this his. I'm getting less and less trusting of any of these girls for anything, no more rides, nothing.

    Saw a few SW out today, Kandi at the circle, Heaven at Payson and Wilkens. Heaven was a standing sombie bearly able to talk. If she don't OD she will have her full habit back after 60 days clean.

    Hope what I said will help you guys rethink what you do. BE SAFE< BE CAREFUL.
    Now a days you don't even need to have 2 phones. Even having a separate monger phone line is obsolete. There are several apps that allow you to make calls using the data plan on your phone. They give you a US number and it free. I only give out my Wi-Fi number to SW. If you start getting stupid ass calls, delete the app and get a new one with different number.

  2. #30569

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Spotted Kandii by the Loop this morning, looking cute in a nice sun dress. Wasn't able to make eye contact at first so I was going to make a quick spin around the block to get her attention. Unfortunately, I was beaten to her by another monger in a pickup truck. I was around the area for another hour or so, but alas, she never returned. .

    -Sammy.
    Did you see the unbelievable redhead walking on the southside of the street. Big rack, nice ass, as Kandi was on the Northside? She was stopping trafffic; well at least I slowed down for a peek.

  3. #30568

    Royal farms cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by SawPal  [View Original Post]
    On Sunday afternoon I was parking at 7-11 when this girl walked along with a forever 21 bag, and before you can say she's hot, someone scooped her up in a late model SUV. Anyone recognize this hottie? I realize the pic is not close but if you're familiar with a working girl, you usually can tell from a distance, image or live presence.

    Also there's a light skinned black girl hanging out at Royal Farms across from 7-11, with a white male following her like a puppy. She has curly dark brown hair with a nice ass in black yoga pant, looking like a new and inexperience street girl. Anyone has info on this girl?
    About your royal farms cutie, she claims that she'll never be a provider. I've already tried like 2 times when she ran up to me beggin for dollars. I even tried giving her my # in case she ever changed her mind but she said she'll never walk the track. Who knows maybe she just didn't like me or the game I was spitting, maybe one of you will have better luck with her then I did. If so shoot me a pm and let me know how she is.

  4. #30567

    Sad day for me.

    Spotted Kandii by the Loop this morning, looking cute in a nice sun dress. Wasn't able to make eye contact at first so I was going to make a quick spin around the block to get her attention. Unfortunately, I was beaten to her by another monger in a pickup truck. I was around the area for another hour or so, but alas, she never returned. .

    -Sammy.

  5. #30566
    Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    Saw Melissa today bbj multiple positions covered FS always no drama. She was on fulton.
    Watch out that one is bugging if you get, my drift, does she have a tat on the front of her neck?? Watch yourself with her.

  6. #30565
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    One girl that I know that has escaped the drug scene is Melissa she used to hang near spruce and fairhaven long brown hair with big breasts with tattoo on them she is clean now and has job.
    No she isn't clean and seriously dirty! Does she have a tat on the from to her neck?

  7. #30564

    I hear yah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Star4 L, don't know how long you been into this hobby, but a bad experience can be had in any area. You stated that you had a bad experience with the girl one time prior and you tried her again; and her hygiene was bad?? 1st time, shame on you, 2nd time, " dumb fuc* me". One of the reasons I joined this site was for the shared info, so I appreciate your report, but we all have had "bad experiences ", so I wouldn't let that deter you from a particular area, because their all the same; you have your "gems" and you have your "bust". Sometimes YMMV and sometimes you take one for the team. You might have to do better recon on both on this site, but especially on the streets. Lately I've been seeing a lot of new cute faces down the w / w, so take your time and think more with the "big head" and I'm sure you won't make those kind of mistakes often. Peace.
    Thanks for the 411, I have had nothing but bad experiences with the girls around the circle area. I am so sick of the nodding effortless experiences. I know these girls are strung but is a shower to much to ask!! Is there anyone you would recommend, I hate cruising around the wilkens area, only because it gets seedier and seedier as time goes by, as do the girls. Kandi seemed to be sweet I talked to her one day as I was on my way out, but the usual junkified look ensued her face, so I kept on.

    Thanks Again & Stay Safe!!

  8. #30563

    Could Be Anybody

    The only WSW I know that is a regular around that spot is Angie / Strawberry, red hair and freckles.

    The light skinned black chick with brown hair and the white boy fetch and carry, I don't have a clue. I'm posting a picture of someone I hope it might be, just because I miss her personality and good experience with her services.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1ba (1).jpg‎  

  9. #30562

    Black candy

    I went to the ww loop Sunday morning to pick up black candy. We made plans to meet by the church and I scooped her at around 6 am. As always service was outstanding with lots of deep throat and attention to my boys befor making me blast off in her throat and swallowing every drop for the standard Plas a small tip. I have digits if others have digits to share that's and safe hunting out there.

  10. #30561

    7-11 at Monroe and Washington

    On Sunday afternoon I was parking at 7-11 when this girl walked along with a forever 21 bag, and before you can say she's hot, someone scooped her up in a late model SUV. Anyone recognize this hottie? I realize the pic is not close but if you're familiar with a working girl, you usually can tell from a distance, image or live presence.

    Also there's a light skinned black girl hanging out at Royal Farms across from 7-11, with a white male following her like a puppy. She has curly dark brown hair with a nice ass in black yoga pant, looking like a new and inexperience street girl. Anyone has info on this girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails monroe-wash.jpg‎  

  11. #30560

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by AnalLove81  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth see and backdoor on the menu?
    I declined her offer at the current rate for her services. Her Street price for anal was 50 . She quoted me 60 for 15 minutes, and that was only because she knows me. The regular is 80 for 15 . I didn't bother asking about anal after that. Good luck!

  12. #30559

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that have seen the BP Add, and are considering seeing her at the her current rates, you should know she's staying in a private residence, and not a hotel. She text me the address, and I Street viewed it. It's a row house in Bmore.
    Is she worth see and backdoor on the menu?

  13. #30558

    Heaven

    For those of you that have seen the BP Add, and are considering seeing her at the her current rates, you should know she's staying in a private residence, and not a hotel. She text me the address, and I Street viewed it. It's a row house in Bmore.

  14. #30557

    Long time no post.

    I haven't posted in Baltimore SW in awhile been sticking to my regulars and a couple BP date. Went to the Ravens game last night. They were up 20-3 at the half and since it being preseason I left at half to play my real favorite sport. SW Hunting. Hit SA saw a few girls huddled together at the gas station one was nice looking. I then headed to CB / B and one of the first I see is Pearl. She is 27 yo WSW skinny spinner 5'3 100 lbs maybe. The girl must be really fucked up because she can't stop talking. She just goes on and on. Even with my cock in her mouth she had something to say. We found a spot. 30 the damage could of paid less but was in a good mood. She let my hands go everywhere and by the smell of my fingers she was a go for a motel meet. Got the number BBBJ was good will see later in the week.

    Next, I was still in the mood and the rush of street meat had me hard and ready for round two. Found Michelle on Washington Blvd near SA. Says she is 30 yo looks 40 yo WSW age quickly. Says she is not on drugs just needs money. I don't believe anything they say nor do I care. She had a nice body hair was red I think. BBBJ CIM for. 20 nice job got the number will hit it this week. Great to be back.

  15. #30556
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Happy birthday to SW Idol Darlene R. I. P.
    Good of you to remember my brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape