Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,871 to 30,885 of 61439
-
08-27-16 13:23 #30569Senior Member

Posts: 1322From top to bottom she has the largest pussy on the beat. Not a bad thing, just reminds me of the Chesapeake Bay. Hopefully it's cleaner and less salty as I've yet to dabble in it!!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-16 10:48 #30568Senior Member

Posts: 616Heaven. Cash's Loch Raven crew
Here's ger ad http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...cials/14723686.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-16 07:40 #30567Senior Member

Posts: 38I wasn't worried about her and uncle LEO as I remember reading something about a girl with a limp a while back. I couldn't remember if the report was good or bad for her. I only pulled a block away and I could see her limping to me the entire time. It wasn't until she wanted to drop her things off that she was out of sight.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-16 06:21 #30566Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii is over around Wilkens this weekend.
-
08-27-16 06:12 #30565Senior Member

Posts: 1330Per moonmonger, you made your mistake when you drove to meet her elsewhere. A real SW will just get in and have you drive off, you don't discuss anything until you are a few blocks away. Common police trick is to have bait at one location who asks you to pick her up around the corner or up the street. When you go there, you find members of the police department waiting for you. Or, could be thugs waiting for you.
Originally Posted by HeywudJablome
[View Original Post]
Read the 22 rules of street mongering. In particular, see rules 9 and 22.
-
08-27-16 05:38 #30564Senior Member

Posts: 367Dodge a bullet
I was about to scoop this brunette spinner with a limb in BP at the corner of 6th and 8th.
Did she say her name was Sara? If so, you did the right thing. Never, never wait for a girl, if they don't get in right there and then, drive off. Too many guys, include yours truly, got set up that way. Get older, get wiser.
-
08-27-16 02:01 #30563Senior Member

Posts: 2344#
Can someone please ask Heaven if she has a working phone. I have two # for her, one ending in 4284 and the other, 2339 .
-
08-27-16 01:35 #30562Senior Member

Posts: 35Does she have a habit to feed? From the posts describing her she seems too reasonable to be an addict.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-16 01:31 #30561Senior Member

Posts: 35When in doubt, get the fuck out. You did the right thing. You can't trust any of these bitches.
Originally Posted by HeywudJablome
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-16 00:25 #30560Senior Member

Posts: 201Nikki
Caught up with Nikki on Payson and Ramsey and as always a real fun date she's still like a vacuum her suction is ridiculous, no rushing or complaining. She do have working digits if any contributing members are interested she said it was okay to share.
-
08-26-16 23:43 #30559Senior Member

Posts: 290We need a thumbs up button!!
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-16 22:07 #30558Senior Member

Posts: 38Dodged a bullet possibly?
I was about to scoop this brunette spinner with a limb in BP at the corner of 6th and 8th when she told me to meet her on the next block. When she caught up to me, she told me to park for a minute so she could drop off her things on her porch and she would be right back to go to my spot. No cash was exchanged so I relocked my doors and pulled over. She disappeared around a corner and then 2 guys appeared from the same corner and were headed in my direction. I put the car in drive and left. Was I right in leaving or was it just being paranoid and miss a good time?
-
08-26-16 21:33 #30557Senior Member

Posts: 252Monica and Lacy
Two good girls are back around CB. Lacy (the best white ass around) and Monica, who pick up enough weight to compete with Lacy. (the first one is Monica the second is Lacy).
-
08-26-16 20:38 #30556Senior Member

Posts: 978Warning
DO NOT LET SW USE YOUR PHONE.
We have all done it myself included but not anymore. Them using my phone to call their medicine man didn't worry me to much even though LE monitors drug dealers phone calls. I always had the girl in the car while using my phone but I had a well known SW on the WW set me up. I have known her for a couple years, given her rides and money but never dated her. She hollered to me to stop and asked to use my phone so let her get in to use it. She told me she needed to text a message to her phone. Shortly after I started getting text messages from some guy threatning me he wanted his prescription meds back or he was going to police with my phone number. WEhat the SW told him that while she was giving me head I went into her purse and took the meds. Which like I said I have never dated her. Apparently she told him she is on a program and has a job and didn't need to steel his drugs which is bull shit. Well he believed her and the threats kept coming til I blocked the number. When someone hurts me I hurt back twice as hard and after I do I will let you know who this his. I'm getting less and less trusting of any of these girls for anything, no more rides, nothing.
Saw a few SW out today, Kandi at the circle, Heaven at Payson and Wilkens. Heaven was a standing sombie bearly able to talk. If she don't OD she will have her full habit back after 60 days clean.
Hope what I said will help you guys rethink what you do. BE SAFE< BE CAREFUL.
-
08-26-16 19:36 #30555Senior Member

Posts: 82Jalin
So I texted her. Quoted me. 8 for a short stay. Now I used to see her on the loop and she was always a fun time, but I won't pay BP rates for a SW unless the service is top notch. She's listed as Miley on the ad; when I asked her if she ever went by any other name seeing how she looked familiar the phone went silent. I don't think I'll see her unless I get confirmation it actually is her considering the possible Cashout connection.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




