Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15637

    Oki doki

    Quote Originally Posted by PwnLife  [View Original Post]
    No latina out of the 4? I think that's Amanda. Aka samantha.
    NO latina out of the 4. In fact I've walked by there often on my way home. I look to see if there's anyone that will be peek my interest in making an appointment. It's been some time since I've been there.

  2. #15636
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I walked by and 4 of them were sitting on the couch. Looks like a slow day. Does anyone here have rubmaps. Maybe a name to the latina on there.
    No latina out of the 4? I think that's Amanda. Aka samantha.

  3. #15635

    Oki doki spa 312-XXX-3462

    Quote Originally Posted by SykescorA  [View Original Post]
    I do have a rubmaps acc but I don't see any provider with ethnicity: latina. Everyone is chinesse / asian.
    Samantha-MEXICAN.

  4. #15634
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I walked by and 4 of them were sitting on the couch. Looks like a slow day. Does anyone here have rubmaps. Maybe a name to the latina on there.
    I do have a rubmaps acc but I don't see any provider with ethnicity: latina. Everyone is chinesse / asian.

  5. #15633

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by SykescorA  [View Original Post]
    Sure, she's very attractive. I would go for it but can't atm.
    I walked by and 4 of them were sitting on the couch. Looks like a slow day. Does anyone here have rubmaps. Maybe a name to the latina on there.

  6. #15632
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to our Latina masseuses that had the massage apartment near Bryn Mawr & Kedzie? Have they shut down or did they move to another location?
    Was that Rosa. Colombian?

  7. #15631

    Q-Spa in Woodridge

    Checked out Q-Spa on 75th St. When I was out in the suburbs today. Drew a very pretty, early 20's MT. Above average massage. Just got the SS option. Probably because it was my first time. I get that, and I don't take personal offense when more menu options aren't available. Especially on the first visit. There are worse things than SS with a cute 20-something helping out.

  8. #15630

    What's up Buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    A Confucius sighting. How you doing buddy?
    You know me, I just lay back and read the truths and untruths and sometimes smh and laugh.

    I'll meet you soon for lunch. Much to share.

  9. #15629
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    So will anyone be TOFTT? Could I just call and ask for the latina saying I only understand spanish?
    Sure, she's very attractive. I would go for it but can't atm.

  10. #15628

    Oki doki latina

    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she does massages. Although I've never had her massage me, she is pretty! I'm pretty sure she's worked there a while too.
    So will anyone be TOFTT? Could I just call and ask for the latina saying I only understand spanish?

  11. #15627

    Latina at Oki

    Quote Originally Posted by SykescorA  [View Original Post]
    While I was there I saw this girl who I don't think was chinesse but looked more like south american. Very attractive in her late 20's. Does anybodt know who I mean and if she does the massage too?
    Yes, she does massages. Although I've never had her massage me, she is pretty! I'm pretty sure she's worked there a while too.

  12. #15626

    Latina?

    Quote Originally Posted by SykescorA  [View Original Post]
    While I was there I saw this girl who I don't think was chinesse but looked more like south american. Very attractive in her late 20's. Does anybodt know who I mean and if she does the massage too?
    Are you say you sighted a Latina in a Chinese Spa? Very interesting.

  13. #15625

    Latina Friends

    Does anyone know what happened to our Latina masseuses that had the massage apartment near Bryn Mawr & Kedzie? Have they shut down or did they move to another location?

  14. #15624

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    Take the 35 years old and add 15+ years then he may have met Kiki.
    A Confucius sighting. How you doing buddy?

  15. #15623

    Oki

    While I was there I saw this girl who I don't think was chinesse but looked more like south american. Very attractive in her late 20's. Does anybodt know who I mean and if she does the massage too?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape