Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1242
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #702
    Banned Member


    Posts: 108

    That hair tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    New pictures, new outlook, I wish she could put a break on some of her other week points. Otherwise as usual she is a great person.
    If only someone could teach her how to manipulate a razor to shave the hair off of her ass. Yowsers!

  2. #701

    Alicia

    I asked the forum about reliable BJ girls, she was one of the recommendations I was given through a pm. She strikes me as the type who reaches out through the personal sections of CL and BP and emails ads who are looking for action. To my knowledge she doesn't post ads, at least on escort pages. I got her to send me a text pic, but that was over a month ago and it has been erased. She's just a 25 year old brunette with an ok face and attitude. However, she seems to be a compulsive liar and manipulative, I sense trouble or at least drama with her. She'll also wine to you forever through text message if she's is upset or needs money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to what this Alicia looks like, that's being mentioned? Does anyone have her pic?? Is she even on BP?? Because it was mentioned that she's an UTR type. So I'm thinking she may not be posting on Backpage. I just wanted to see her pics. If she has any?? Thanks!!

  3. #700

    Alicia

    Seems like you are right. I think too that her boyfriend who was in state custody for a while has returned. Yes safety is a concern with her at this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the experiences that have been shared here. I don't believe she has ever posted on BP, so you don't have to worry about running into her. CL maybe? Anyway, I'd be extra careful now that she seems to be back with that good for nothing boyfriend of hers.

  4. #699

    K

    New pictures, new outlook, I wish she could put a break on some of her other week points. Otherwise as usual she is a great person.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]

  5. #698

    The k is changing it up a bit

    Wow, new pics. No mannequin legs.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...yment/36133891

  6. #697

    Alicia

    I agree with the experiences that have been shared here. I don't believe she has ever posted on BP, so you don't have to worry about running into her. CL maybe? Anyway, I'd be extra careful now that she seems to be back with that good for nothing boyfriend of hers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to what this Alicia looks like, that's being mentioned? Does anyone have her pic?? Is she even on BP?? Because it was mentioned that she's an UTR type. So I'm thinking she may not be posting on Backpage. I just wanted to see her pics. If she has any?? Thanks!!

  7. #696

    I thought of Alecia as "everygirl"

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to what this Alicia looks like, that's being mentioned? Does anyone have her pic?? Is she even on BP?? Because it was mentioned that she's an UTR type. So I'm thinking she may not be posting on Backpage. I just wanted to see her pics. If she has any?? Thanks!!
    I am also interested in putting face to name, to avoid.

  8. #695

    Alicia?? Does anyone have an ad link to her? Or a pic??

    I'm curious as to what this Alicia looks like, that's being mentioned? Does anyone have her pic?? Is she even on BP?? Because it was mentioned that she's an UTR type. So I'm thinking she may not be posting on Backpage. I just wanted to see her pics. If she has any?? Thanks!!

  9. #694

    Anybody remember this one??

    She advertised in the BP for a bit a few months. Saw her once and tried to contact her again but no go. If anybody has info on her let me know. When by jenn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20160704_041448.png‎  

  10. #693

    Alicia

    I agree with you. Actually this forum is good for exchanging info about providers and if we all can follow this forum and boycott some of the providers then I think at some point things will change.

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    The story, by 2 members, about Alecia, made me remember 2 episodes I had with SengKeo, the Thai girl from Fitchburg. She seemed to go thru BFs as often as Johns. I was a regular, and she would occasionally stop by my one man office space, and ask for a visit, because she needed money. Usually she was high when she arrived, and for some reason, when high, she enjoyed anal, and I couldn't complain about that. So, I stop at her current place (this is almost 10 years ago) and within 5 minutes, she hears a noise, tells me, "my BFs home you need to get out of here". I didn't like it, but she was a regular, and prices were low, FS $50. I did learn my lesson a few months later. Arrived again at a new place, no one home, all of a sudden the BF pops out of the upper floor, porch (winter time), a threat was made, I left. I did tell her, "I was a regular, for a few dollars, you are losing a regular customer". Never visited her again, I was surprised to see her picture recently, on BP for a few days, then it disappeared.

    So, back to Alecia, and why I thought of this story, to often, we excuse girls behavior and return to see them after them screwing us over once, or more. Just like putting our foot down on AMPs that limit even touching, let alone slight nudity, I say, we all need to be strong. The girls may not learn anything from our shutting our wallets to them, but at least we can hold our heads high. It may effect the next generation of girls, who knows.

  11. #692

    Do we learn from our mistakes?

    The story, by 2 members, about Alecia, made me remember 2 episodes I had with SengKeo, the Thai girl from Fitchburg. She seemed to go thru BFs as often as Johns. I was a regular, and she would occasionally stop by my one man office space, and ask for a visit, because she needed money. Usually she was high when she arrived, and for some reason, when high, she enjoyed anal, and I couldn't complain about that. So, I stop at her current place (this is almost 10 years ago) and within 5 minutes, she hears a noise, tells me, "my BFs home you need to get out of here". I didn't like it, but she was a regular, and prices were low, FS $50. I did learn my lesson a few months later. Arrived again at a new place, no one home, all of a sudden the BF pops out of the upper floor, porch (winter time), a threat was made, I left. I did tell her, "I was a regular, for a few dollars, you are losing a regular customer". Never visited her again, I was surprised to see her picture recently, on BP for a few days, then it disappeared.

    So, back to Alecia, and why I thought of this story, to often, we excuse girls behavior and return to see them after them screwing us over once, or more. Just like putting our foot down on AMPs that limit even touching, let alone slight nudity, I say, we all need to be strong. The girls may not learn anything from our shutting our wallets to them, but at least we can hold our heads high. It may effect the next generation of girls, who knows.

  12. #691

    Alicia

    After a couple of visits she changed completely. Kept calling and texting asking for money to be sent via western union. Once said her power will be disconnected if not paid immediately. I said I don't do western union give me your electricity details and I will deposit some thing into that account. Immediately things changed and said need money for daughters year book and not for electric.

    Kept calling so fixed a time to go to her place. Made sure that the house is empty and we can meet there, she said yes. When I am 5 mts away from her home, she called and said that kids at home and has to be a car date. I never do car date so I refused. Said I will come some other time. She kept sending me pic of her refrigerator that there is no food. She wanted me to go to her place to give her some cash which I refused.

    I turned around and will never see her again.

    This is her routine that she will set up for an incall and once you are there she will force you for a car date.

    My 2 cents: not worth anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I received Alicia's information from a trusted member on here. She seems to be an under the radar type. She was very hard to set up an appointment with for about a month. Finally I met her a few days ago at her apartment complex which is next to a lot of truck shipment facilities in Leominster. Our first meeting was a car date, FS. It went well and I was happy. In a subsequent attempt to set up a meeting, I had to cancel shortly after I made the appointment. She got all mad. She started with the I have no food, our power is out, I really need the money. I realize at this moment she obviously had issues, and all signs pointed to being on the horse.

    So I set up a second meeting with her. She told me I could come inside this time and we could be a bit more relaxed. The whole drive to her place she was texting me demanding to know whether I was going to give her the full amount of donation or else we would have to do things outside for reduced price. She was very agitated and was making me a bit perturbed. When I got to her place she immediately texted me saying her roommate was still in the living room and she would have to come outside. I sensed the uncertainty of a house date on the drive and this further shows she's willing to tell you anything just to get you there.

    She walks out to the car and says we can't do inside. So I tell her I'll come back later I'll give her. 2 for now. She starts with the drama. She says we can sneak inside if I really want to we just have to be quiet. At this point I'm totally not interested. I also realized in the sunlight of her standing outside of my car that she has some black hairs growing from her chin area which completely turned me off. I told her she had 10 seconds to decide whether or not she wanted the. 2 but I was leaving. She of course took the. 2 and continued to wine and would not step away from my car. Finally I was able to make her back up and I pulled away.

    I did not like that feeling of someone not complying with my decision to leave. I was afraid she would start yelling or kicking my car or worse. She lied and was very moody. She also offered me BBFS.

    She seems sweet as long as everything goes her way. I'm not saying she's a horrible person, but just have your guard up.

    I will not be repeating after that episode.

  13. #690

    Alicia

    I received Alicia's information from a trusted member on here. She seems to be an under the radar type. She was very hard to set up an appointment with for about a month. Finally I met her a few days ago at her apartment complex which is next to a lot of truck shipment facilities in Leominster. Our first meeting was a car date, FS. It went well and I was happy. In a subsequent attempt to set up a meeting, I had to cancel shortly after I made the appointment. She got all mad. She started with the I have no food, our power is out, I really need the money. I realize at this moment she obviously had issues, and all signs pointed to being on the horse.

    So I set up a second meeting with her. She told me I could come inside this time and we could be a bit more relaxed. The whole drive to her place she was texting me demanding to know whether I was going to give her the full amount of donation or else we would have to do things outside for reduced price. She was very agitated and was making me a bit perturbed. When I got to her place she immediately texted me saying her roommate was still in the living room and she would have to come outside. I sensed the uncertainty of a house date on the drive and this further shows she's willing to tell you anything just to get you there.

    She walks out to the car and says we can't do inside. So I tell her I'll come back later I'll give her. 2 for now. She starts with the drama. She says we can sneak inside if I really want to we just have to be quiet. At this point I'm totally not interested. I also realized in the sunlight of her standing outside of my car that she has some black hairs growing from her chin area which completely turned me off. I told her she had 10 seconds to decide whether or not she wanted the. 2 but I was leaving. She of course took the. 2 and continued to wine and would not step away from my car. Finally I was able to make her back up and I pulled away.

    I did not like that feeling of someone not complying with my decision to leave. I was afraid she would start yelling or kicking my car or worse. She lied and was very moody. She also offered me BBFS.

    She seems sweet as long as everything goes her way. I'm not saying she's a horrible person, but just have your guard up.

    I will not be repeating after that episode.

  14. #689

    Skylar

    Any of you gents willing to give me info on her, apparently she's in the Leominster area http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...31832/36085661.

  15. #688
    Banned Member


    Posts: 108

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    Volunteering info about this board to any provider who might be reviewed here does none of us any good at all. IMHO, that was not a good move.
    Do you think this board is some great secret that you and a select few only know about LOL. If you personally don't feel comfortable talking about it with a provider or letting them know your USAG handle that is your preference. There's nothing wrong with a provider knowing about it. Maybe some of them will try to give better service knowing there going to be called out and lose clients if they don't get there act together. And if they decide to come up with a fake identity and give themselves excellent reviews it doesn't work most of the time anyways.

    Awesome review Yankee, thanks for contributing to our board, there are some people here who could learn a thing or two from the Orlando board. When I was down there last I admired the way the providers thanked the members for reviews and referrals. I tried to get an appointment with MarianaGFE or Some know her as Kat from the bang bros videos but she was out of town. Maybe next trip I hope!! Anyway, great pic and keep up the good work sir.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape