Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 520 of 806 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 570 620 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 12087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    Made the turn on 6th from L to head back to G. Saw a Hispanic girl walking on the sidewalk with a fast food soda in her hand. Didn't look like she was working, but I figured why not give it a try. Turned down a side street and turned around. Caught her attention as she was crossing the street, asked her if she needed a ride, and she got in. Said she was headed to her sister's, but we could hang out for a bit. After a couple of blocks she asked if I wanted some head. Bingo! I went to a small parking lot and she got busy. 20 + 10 tip. Great skills. Gave me her phone number and we agreed next time we would get a room and take some time.

    Well, the phone number is some guy. She reminded me of a Jasmine I met 3 years ago on 7th & G. Both times I wasn't sure they were even working, looked too good. Clean clothes, new white bra, not a worn dirty one. Smelled like she was right out of the shower. Both times I got a number that goes nowhere. Never saw Jasmine again and don't expect to see Delilah again. Great experience, but disappointed we didn't do more.
    You might see her again I picked up there last week. She said I could normally find her around there in the early morning or around lunch.

  2. #4301

    Who was that?"

    At about 5:30 on 14th and G a tall WSW wearing short shorts and a white top with her midrift showing got into a dark suv. While I waited for traffic to clear so I could check her out. So which one of you lucky guys got her? And what was her name? Any digits?

  3. #4300

    Delilah

    Made the turn on 6th from L to head back to G. Saw a Hispanic girl walking on the sidewalk with a fast food soda in her hand. Didn't look like she was working, but I figured why not give it a try. Turned down a side street and turned around. Caught her attention as she was crossing the street, asked her if she needed a ride, and she got in. Said she was headed to her sister's, but we could hang out for a bit. After a couple of blocks she asked if I wanted some head. Bingo! I went to a small parking lot and she got busy. 20 + 10 tip. Great skills. Gave me her phone number and we agreed next time we would get a room and take some time.

    Well, the phone number is some guy. She reminded me of a Jasmine I met 3 years ago on 7th & G. Both times I wasn't sure they were even working, looked too good. Clean clothes, new white bra, not a worn dirty one. Smelled like she was right out of the shower. Both times I got a number that goes nowhere. Never saw Jasmine again and don't expect to see Delilah again. Great experience, but disappointed we didn't do more.

  4. #4299

    Pregnant?

    Is Chella pregnant? Saw her this morning on the upper 20's on Greenfield, soaking wet from the rain and it sure looked like a baby bump. Was in my work truck so I couldn't stop.

    Despite the rain 5 or 6 SW's were out about 8 45 AM.

  5. #4298

    G early morning

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I may have to start leaving for work early. Either early birds or serious night owls but at 7 30 Thursday morning Greenfield was a buffet.
    I would have to second that. I was on a work run this morning and saw a very nice selection at about 7:45 Monday morning.

  6. #4297

    Loop quiet

    Took a few laps around the loop tonight. Even added nat to the rotation and came up empty. L and G both empty. Happy hunting. There has got to be a better way.

  7. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    The original post wasn't me. I was just commenting on the OP's detective skills. Regardless if the girl was "working" in the area where OP first saw her, or if she just got off from a straight job; I would have hit her up before she got on the bus. Maybe commented on the lotto tickets or asked if she needed a ride somewhere.
    Right!

    I was waiting behind her for the right moment to start talking to her but then people started lining up behind me!

    It's funny because I'm sure other guys did the exact same thing as me and followed her into the gas station.

    It wouldve been too awkward for me. I'm just not like that. I chickened out.

    It was actually fun playing detective and guessing right that she was getting off the bus at greenfield.

    My heart started beating really fast. She was the unicorn.

    She looked like brookfield massage Courtney.

    Plus I stayed way back when I stalked her in the alley and far enough behind the bus.

  8. #4295

    Early birds

    I may have to start leaving for work early. Either early birds or serious night owls but at 7 30 Thursday morning Greenfield was a buffet.

  9. #4294
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Stick to the side streets

    Most of the girls out today have not been walking or standing on G. Lots of action on the numbered streets. Also, it appears working girls like mcd's; I've seen a few regulars nursing their dollar cokes and making calls.

  10. #4293

    Last Night

    I made a run last night after having a few at the bars. Plenty to choose from. It's truly a buffet out there. LEO no where in sight when I showed up and I did a loop to confirm it was safe.

    Saw a nice thick WSW with blonde hair and tried to make the scoop. She didn't want any play and so I moved on and spotted a mixed looking SW that was looking pretty healthy and scooped her up instead.

    Said her name is Izzy. Put the cover on and got a nice CBJ from her. Good girl, stays down and make sure you are fully drained before getting off of it. She offered me digits but I don't do SWs too often unless I'm really in the mood and I'm broke. Like I currently am until tomorrow.

    Be safe out there boys.

  11. #4292

    Mindy

    Went out for a cruise tonight on the south side, not much happening on Lincoln, over on Greenfield they were out and about tonight. Not sure why, but there were alot of girls out tonight, passed on all of them till I saw a familiar face. Found Mindy down near 13th, and she hoped right in, and we were off to a good spot. She has put on some good weight, her tits are very very nice now, had some fun playing with those while she gave me a great BBBJTC. Got her digits, and next time I will sample a little more!

  12. #4291
    Rolled up Greenfield on the way home just to window shop, no time to stop. Interesting looking blonde WSW in the lower teens; Chella hanging out by the store in the 20's. One leg of her jeans either rolled way up or cut off at the knee with an ace bandage showing from under it. Looked like maybe she was jonesing pretty good, appeared to by hitting up people leaving the store for change. No one else out, no LEO seen.

  13. #4290
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    The original post wasn't me. I was just commenting on the OP's detective skills. Regardless if the girl was "working" in the area where OP first saw her, or if she just got off from a straight job; I would have hit her up before she got on the bus. Maybe commented on the lotto tickets or asked if she needed a ride somewhere.
    Thanks Dm. BINGO.

  14. #4289
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderer  [View Original Post]
    A lot of things people discuss here could turn out bad. It sounds like DM knows the risks and knows what he's doing.
    The original post wasn't me. I was just commenting on the OP's detective skills. Regardless if the girl was "working" in the area where OP first saw her, or if she just got off from a straight job; I would have hit her up before she got on the bus. Maybe commented on the lotto tickets or asked if she needed a ride somewhere.

  15. #4288

    G st hannah

    Headed to my Hannah 40 period took around the corner great time spending Body Beautiful Just a step and a half above everyone else in the walk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape