Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,916 to 30,930 of 61438
-
08-24-16 05:28 #30523Senior Member

Posts: 1788The Rest of Kandii
Some more of her pictures from this weekend. What a good time she always is! Very accommodating and enjoyable.
-
08-24-16 05:25 #30522Senior Member

Posts: 1788Speaking of Kandii
I got together with Kandii over the weekend. Nothing more needs to be said about how much of a good time I had. As always, she doesn't want her number passed around so if any contributing member would like to meet her send me your name and number and I'll see that she gets it.
-
08-24-16 05:20 #30521Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii's Smile
Within a week Kandii will have the final dental work completed and will have her smile back. This is a picture of her when they were doing the final adjustments and fitting. It's been a long time coming! It'll probably take her a little while to get used to them. She says she's going to go back to dancing on the Block once she's comfortable with them.
-
08-24-16 04:49 #30520Senior Member

Posts: 1788Truly sad news. She will be missed by many, including me.
Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-16 00:58 #30519Senior Member

Posts: 146Amanda
I am new to mongering in the Baltimore area. Decided to do a little recon and then check the forum. I was stopped at Ramsey and South Carey street and an young slim white SW who caught my eye and asked me if I wanted a date. I asked her name and she said Amanda. She was slim, wearing a nice skirt and blouse. She looked clean and freshly showered. Was about to pull the trigger and noticed Uncle LEO was coming down South Carey street. Moved on and circled around. When I returned, she was getting in another monger's ride. I tried checking the forum and there are so many Amanda's that I can't get any real information. Can you mongers shed some light. Also can you recommend any SW's that are submissive, take directions well and are total freaks.
Safe Mongering.
-
08-24-16 00:43 #30518Senior Member

Posts: 594Nicole
Hopefully she is indeed left and gone home. "Nicole" is a sweet girl. I hope that she finds serenity and happiness.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-16 23:27 #30517Senior Member

Posts: 2419Natalie-doggied
-
08-23-16 23:14 #30516Senior Member

Posts: 2419Taking down Jill vids Thursday night
http://www.ccptube.com/video/69/jldg-9-1.html
Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild
[View Original Post]
I'm losing more buddies these past couple years. Darlene, Dee, Heather, Shannon, Montana, Tasha, Jill.
Darlene hurt me the most. That stuff out there is crazy.
-
08-23-16 22:01 #30515Senior Member

Posts: 2419I got a message from a former SW who knew her. Said it happened Aug. 2nd. Ironically her birthday was the 21st.
Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild
[View Original Post]
RIP.
-
08-23-16 18:13 #30514Senior Member

Posts: 300Jill
Is this the Jill, an older WSW working WW and SW Blvd who stayed with a sister in Harendale (Glen Burnie) the last time I saw her? If so, I thought she was easy to be with, very nice. De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.
Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-16 17:30 #30513Senior Member

Posts: 45Jill
Someone just told me that Jill has passed. I hope that this not right. They said it happened at the beginning of August.
-
08-23-16 14:46 #30512Senior Member

Posts: 1370Do You
Cls you were a fixture on this site before I joined. Your reports are spot on like it's supposed to be done. Because of you posting pics, I've had some great experiences with a lot of the lady's. I don't post pics because of something that happened while I was out of the country, but I really appreciate members who not only report the services of these chicks, but also I'd them with a photo. It has saved me a lot of time, because I can recall the face if I have the chance to run into someone that you've taken the time to report on. Do You! Thanks & Peace.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-16 14:36 #30511Senior Member

Posts: 1370Candy
If this BSW looked young, it was probably Candy. I've sampled the goods and she is a pleasent person but I can tell she is spoiled and kinda stuck-up, but in a good way. Until she meet me, she must have had guys "swinging from the chandelier's" because she thought that I was "long winded" as she busted a few times herself. Like I said once you establish a report, she's a really cool chic. But she probably could be a tough nut to crack for the average monger. BigPappy, you've been here for a min and we've experienced some of the same chicks, so I know it won't be a problem for you to handle. I will repeat again definately because she's one of the most attractive and sexy SW out there. Peace.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-16 11:38 #30510Senior Member

Posts: 1322Ww
Scooped Heather near Catherine, not the curly brunette formally from dena, but this heather has mid-back black hair, nice legs and her hygiene is above avg!. Only decent head but got the job done. Couldn't stop thinking how much she sounds like the baltimore bullet Mike P. After dropping her off I saw this beautiful BSW working the Brunswick corner. Nice legs, pretty face and couldn't tell about the rack. She blew me a kiss back when I smooched her way, unfortunately at my ripe age I can only get one nut in any 12-hr period so was unable to sample. Check her out on the corner of Brunswick / Wilkens kitty korner from P's. Will sample her over the next couple days!
-
08-23-16 09:07 #30509Senior Member

Posts: 407Ditto Prop.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





