Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30524

    Cock ring

    I have always heard about the rings and how they make your dick harder but I always thought they were a gimmick and did not work, come to find out they do work was in a toy store with one of my girls and saw this box hanging on the wall was a big box too but it was almost empty only had a few left in it asked the clerk do these things really work and he said yes so I bought a couple and tried them out last night mind you I am getting up in age not as hard as it used to get but I slipped it on and it was amazing they actually work felt like I had a young bucks hard-on again.

  2. #30523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    The Rest of Kandii

    Some more of her pictures from this weekend. What a good time she always is! Very accommodating and enjoyable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii10.jpg‎   Kandii11.jpg‎   Kandii12.PNG‎   Kandii13.PNG‎   Kandii14.PNG‎  

    Kandii15.PNG‎   Kandii16.PNG‎   Kandii17.PNG‎  

  3. #30522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Speaking of Kandii

    I got together with Kandii over the weekend. Nothing more needs to be said about how much of a good time I had. As always, she doesn't want her number passed around so if any contributing member would like to meet her send me your name and number and I'll see that she gets it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii1.PNG‎   Kandii2.jpg‎   Kandii3.PNG‎   Kandii4.PNG‎   Kandii5.PNG‎  

    Kandii6.PNG‎   Kandii7.jpg‎   Kandii8.PNG‎   Kandii9.PNG‎  

  4. #30521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii's Smile

    Within a week Kandii will have the final dental work completed and will have her smile back. This is a picture of her when they were doing the final adjustments and fitting. It's been a long time coming! It'll probably take her a little while to get used to them. She says she's going to go back to dancing on the Block once she's comfortable with them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii's Smile.jpg‎  

  5. #30520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild  [View Original Post]
    Someone just told me that Jill has passed. I hope that this not right. They said it happened at the beginning of August.
    Truly sad news. She will be missed by many, including me.

  6. #30519

    Amanda

    I am new to mongering in the Baltimore area. Decided to do a little recon and then check the forum. I was stopped at Ramsey and South Carey street and an young slim white SW who caught my eye and asked me if I wanted a date. I asked her name and she said Amanda. She was slim, wearing a nice skirt and blouse. She looked clean and freshly showered. Was about to pull the trigger and noticed Uncle LEO was coming down South Carey street. Moved on and circled around. When I returned, she was getting in another monger's ride. I tried checking the forum and there are so many Amanda's that I can't get any real information. Can you mongers shed some light. Also can you recommend any SW's that are submissive, take directions well and are total freaks.

    Safe Mongering.

  7. #30518

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I just got some information that she has recently moved far from the area. That would explain why she's been MIA.
    Hopefully she is indeed left and gone home. "Nicole" is a sweet girl. I hope that she finds serenity and happiness.

  8. #30517

  9. #30516

    Taking down Jill vids Thursday night

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild  [View Original Post]
    Someone just told me that Jill has passed. I hope that this not right. They said it happened at the beginning of August.
    http://www.ccptube.com/video/69/jldg-9-1.html

    I'm losing more buddies these past couple years. Darlene, Dee, Heather, Shannon, Montana, Tasha, Jill.
    Darlene hurt me the most. That stuff out there is crazy.

  10. #30515
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild  [View Original Post]
    Someone just told me that Jill has passed. I hope that this not right. They said it happened at the beginning of August.
    I got a message from a former SW who knew her. Said it happened Aug. 2nd. Ironically her birthday was the 21st.

    RIP.

  11. #30514

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild  [View Original Post]
    Someone just told me that Jill has passed. I hope that this not right. They said it happened at the beginning of August.
    Is this the Jill, an older WSW working WW and SW Blvd who stayed with a sister in Harendale (Glen Burnie) the last time I saw her? If so, I thought she was easy to be with, very nice. De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.

  12. #30513

    Jill

    Someone just told me that Jill has passed. I hope that this not right. They said it happened at the beginning of August.

  13. #30512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Do You

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I'm really not sure why some of you guys feel the need to lecture girls on why they should not let me take pictures of them and post them. I suppose it's the Cap'and-Save-A-Ho syndrome, or perhaps you feel that the particular girl is your new girlfriend and you're trying to protect her from the vultures like me. Well, in the words of another senior, you can suck it! If my pictures bother you, suck it.

    I never do anything behind a girls back. They always know up front that their pictures will very likely wind up here. If they're not okay with that I have been known to just keep the pictures private, or if she isn't someone who I really want to date I've been known to drop them back off with a "never mind. " But I NEVER simply post pictures without the girls knowledge and approval. But for some unknown mongers to lecture these girls about why they shouldn't allow me to do this, and how they should make me take them down is just astounding.

    These girls know the value of getting good reviews on this site (yes, many if not most of them are very aware of this site, and read it whenever they have the opportunity) and know that pictures along with the good reviews puts money in their pocket. I've had many girls tell me that they loved the pictures and they've had guys looking for them because of the pictures.

    Just my two cents.
    Cls you were a fixture on this site before I joined. Your reports are spot on like it's supposed to be done. Because of you posting pics, I've had some great experiences with a lot of the lady's. I don't post pics because of something that happened while I was out of the country, but I really appreciate members who not only report the services of these chicks, but also I'd them with a photo. It has saved me a lot of time, because I can recall the face if I have the chance to run into someone that you've taken the time to report on. Do You! Thanks & Peace.

  14. #30511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Heather near Catherine, not the curly brunette formally from dena, but this heather has mid-back black hair, nice legs and her hygiene is above avg!. Only decent head but got the job done. Couldn't stop thinking how much she sounds like the baltimore bullet Mike P. After dropping her off I saw this beautiful BSW working the Brunswick corner. Nice legs, pretty face and couldn't tell about the rack. She blew me a kiss back when I smooched her way, unfortunately at my ripe age I can only get one nut in any 12-hr period so was unable to sample. Check her out on the corner of Brunswick / Wilkens kitty korner from P's. Will sample her over the next couple days!
    If this BSW looked young, it was probably Candy. I've sampled the goods and she is a pleasent person but I can tell she is spoiled and kinda stuck-up, but in a good way. Until she meet me, she must have had guys "swinging from the chandelier's" because she thought that I was "long winded" as she busted a few times herself. Like I said once you establish a report, she's a really cool chic. But she probably could be a tough nut to crack for the average monger. BigPappy, you've been here for a min and we've experienced some of the same chicks, so I know it won't be a problem for you to handle. I will repeat again definately because she's one of the most attractive and sexy SW out there. Peace.

  15. #30510

    Ww

    Scooped Heather near Catherine, not the curly brunette formally from dena, but this heather has mid-back black hair, nice legs and her hygiene is above avg!. Only decent head but got the job done. Couldn't stop thinking how much she sounds like the baltimore bullet Mike P. After dropping her off I saw this beautiful BSW working the Brunswick corner. Nice legs, pretty face and couldn't tell about the rack. She blew me a kiss back when I smooched her way, unfortunately at my ripe age I can only get one nut in any 12-hr period so was unable to sample. Check her out on the corner of Brunswick / Wilkens kitty korner from P's. Will sample her over the next couple days!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape