Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6693

    A New Aubrey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I see Aubrey is back. http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-to-z/6108287. I used to fuck her in the ass regularly back about 3 years ago then she dissappeared. She was pretty much good at everything, always used to dress up in thigh highs and heels and the whole slutty stripper look. Aubrey was never shy, LOL! And always swallowed the evidence for the finale. She was quite overweight though, much more belly fat than the pictures. But those nice big soft natural tits were great for Russian fun LOL!

    But has anybody seen her recently? I thinks its been 3 or 4 years since I saw her so I'm curious about what she looks like these days? I also noticed her price went up for her ass, I used to fuck her ass for 150 in a half hr session but now the recent ads say 200. I hope her appearance these days justifies the price hike!
    The link for the post you included has been pulled down. I searched for Aubrey and I think that is someone different. I also have fond memories of the old Aubrey and her anything goes attitude. I was hoping she was back. Her FB has been quiet for the last year or two.

  2. #6692

    Sketchy Providence

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    Granted she does not live in Bel Air. If you think her area is sketchy you have not seen much of Providence. Just don't want to scare off any potential clients, though she does a killing without my help. It is not that bad.
    You're right, I haven't seen much of Providence. Usually the only places I go to are Thayer St, Providence Place, or Federal Hill. I suppose that's the equivalent of having only seen Newbury St and Beacon Hill in Boston. The biggest problem for me is that, because it's so residential, most of the people there probably already know most of the people living on the street, so when someone new comes and parks on the street, they're going to wonder what's going on.

  3. #6691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Anyone see Lizabell lately?

    Does anyone have any recent experiences with Lizabell? I saw her a few years ago and at that time, I thought it was ok but not worth repeating. A lot of time has passed and I wondered if she has improved. She has been around for a while and I've never see and a bad reviews.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...repeat/5426379

  4. #6690
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago, she was in Johnston house in the woods that if you really have to look for right off of rt6.

    Weird set up, mother and brother in another room when I was leaving she walks me to the door bare ass right in front of them.

    She was ok, doesn't like BBBJ cim, covered FS if you want or BBFS.

    I won't repeat.
    I'm curious why you won't repeat? Was it because of the other people being at the incall, or because of poor service or because of her looks? Thanks.

  5. #6689

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    It looks like there's two different Apples.
    This seems to be fucking everybody up. It is the same Apple that used to be with Michelle in Woony. They split when M went to the can. Same set up now only in Johnston with Lexi who is a light skinned black chick decently tatted out.

  6. #6688
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    It looks like there's two different Apples.
    This is the Apple I know of who used to work with Michelle. Can anybody confirm this is the same Apple who's been posting recently on CL?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 616406_4508061772099_2049982646_o.jpg‎  

  7. #6687
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFog  [View Original Post]
    The Apple I texted with said she also works with Lexi. Perhaps with her now instead of Michelle?
    It looks like there's two different Apples.

  8. #6686
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago, she was in Johnston house in the woods that if you really have to look for right off of rt6.

    Weird set up, mother and brother in another room when I was leaving she walks me to the door bare ass right in front of them.

    She was ok, doesn't like BBBJ cim, covered FS if you want or BBFS.

    I won't repeat.
    I saw her too a while back too at that same house. I didn't experience the Mother / Brother being there but she had no teeth. She said it was from an accident.

  9. #6685
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Are we sure it's the same Apple? I saw a CL post as well under "Portuguese MILF" and when I looked up the number it lead me to a fb page that ISN'T Apple of Apple and Michelle.
    The Apple I texted with said she also works with Lexi. Perhaps with her now instead of Michelle?

  10. #6684

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Someguyinri  [View Original Post]
    Dammit, I really wish I could find one of her posts now. There wouldn't be anything with her and michelle anymore, they split last year.
    Others have said it seems a little more clarity may be needed. Michelle went on vacation. It is the same Apple but she is with Lexi now in Johnston. She is shorter, latina type. Lost a few since I last saw her, not that she was fat. The posted pics are them, Apple in the black thing. Can do them separately or together. They are posting in w for m, not in the CE section.

  11. #6683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguyinri  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...rgeous/5190669

    Don't see any other posts from her and I'm intrigued.
    I saw her about a year ago, she was in Johnston house in the woods that if you really have to look for right off of rt6.

    Weird set up, mother and brother in another room when I was leaving she walks me to the door bare ass right in front of them.

    She was ok, doesn't like BBBJ cim, covered FS if you want or BBFS.

    I won't repeat.

  12. #6682
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Are we sure it's the same Apple? I saw a CL post as well under "Portuguese MILF" and when I looked up the number it lead me to a fb page that ISN'T Apple of Apple and Michelle.
    Dammit, I really wish I could find one of her posts now. There wouldn't be anything with her and michelle anymore, they split last year.

  13. #6681
    Quote Originally Posted by RobePete  [View Original Post]
    Apple is now posting on CL saw her post the other day and texted for a meeting this weekend.
    Are we sure it's the same Apple? I saw a CL post as well under "Portuguese MILF" and when I looked up the number it lead me to a fb page that ISN'T Apple of Apple and Michelle.

  14. #6680

    Kasey

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    250 for an hour at that place? Glad you had fun but no way. She must have texted a bunch of us that she's back and now she's in demand.
    You get what you pay for. I have only seen a few providers and she was far and away the best.

  15. #6679

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by RobePete  [View Original Post]
    Apple is now posting on CL saw her post the other day and texted for a meeting this weekend.
    I saw the Apple post on CL as well and we texted back and forth. I was hoping to see her when my schedule frees up. PM me for her digits of you want them. Keep in mind I have not seen her yet so look to others for details. Stay safe and monger on!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape