Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4429
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    They're not going to get shut down. Not sure about being behind on rent but half of the mongers can't even find this place let alone LE. Also, power was out at my place when I got home at 5-5:15 p. Came back on about 6. Not sure how long it was out. Sounds legit. Moe.
    So she gave you BBBJ without charging you the $40 door fee?

  2. #4428
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today noonish. Didn't see the roadside sign. The lighted sign in the window was not lit. Tried door. It was locked. As I was walking away, Tina opened the door and motioned me in. No lights. She said power was out. Led me into the room without collecting the door fee. Gave me a somewhat rushed BBBJ (still pretty damn good! And ushered me out the door.

    I'm wondering if they are behind on rent / utilities or if something else is up. Hope not, although I've figured their being in La Mesa they were on thin ice to begin with.
    They're not going to get shut down. Not sure about being behind on rent but half of the mongers can't even find this place let alone LE. Also, power was out at my place when I got home at 5-5:15 p. Came back on about 6. Not sure how long it was out. Sounds legit. Moe.

  3. #4427
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnoVisionHe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the lucky foot spa in chula lately? Or anywhere in south sandiego? Seems like most are up north.
    New Life Massage Spa in Chula Vista and iMassage in Bonita are places where extras can be had.

  4. #4426
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnovisionhe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the lucky foot spa in chula lately? Or anywhere in south sandiego? Seems like most are up north.
    There's a cute Latina at daisy spa in Chula Vista, also, try checking out Chinese massage /805 Bonita, go east a block.

  5. #4425
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnovisionhe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the lucky foot spa in chula lately? Or anywhere in south sandiego? Seems like most are up north.
    Sorry for the double post didn't know I thought it didn't went thru. Anyways ima go check it out today will report back!

  6. #4424

    Lucky foot

    Anyone been to the lucky foot spa in chula lately? Or anywhere in south sandiego? Seems like most are up north.

  7. #4423

    Lucky foot spa

    Anyone been to lucky foot spa in chula lately? Or anywhere else near south sandiego?

  8. #4422
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today noonish. Didn't see the roadside sign. The lighted sign in the window was not lit. Tried door. It was locked. As I was walking away, Tina opened the door and motioned me in. No lights. She said power was out. Led me into the room without collecting the door fee. Gave me a somewhat rushed BBBJ (still pretty damn good! And ushered me out the door.

    I'm wondering if they are behind on rent / utilities or if something else is up. Hope not, although I've figured their being in La Mesa they were on thin ice to begin with.
    Sign was out on street Sun night. Actually, the first time I've seen it.

    I've not checked out this spot. Location is bad. Many possible peepers thru close windows. Plus houses and club across the street. Many chances of snitching.

    LM is known for quick take downs. Funny considering there's at least 1 other AMP close that's got a menu offered.

  9. #4421
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today noonish. Didn't see the roadside sign. The lighted sign in the window was not lit. Tried door. It was locked. As I was walking away, Tina opened the door and motioned me in. No lights. She said power was out. Led me into the room without collecting the door fee. Gave me a somewhat rushed BBBJ (still pretty damn good! And ushered me out the door.

    I'm wondering if they are behind on rent / utilities or if something else is up. Hope not, although I've figured their being in La Mesa they were on thin ice to begin with.
    I heard on the news about power outage in East county earlier in the day.

  10. #4420

    End of the Party at Blue Green??

    Stopped by today noonish. Didn't see the roadside sign. The lighted sign in the window was not lit. Tried door. It was locked. As I was walking away, Tina opened the door and motioned me in. No lights. She said power was out. Led me into the room without collecting the door fee. Gave me a somewhat rushed BBBJ (still pretty damn good! And ushered me out the door.

    I'm wondering if they are behind on rent / utilities or if something else is up. Hope not, although I've figured their being in La Mesa they were on thin ice to begin with.

  11. #4419

    Jasmine on mission gorge

    Hola,

    I live in allied gardens now so I'm close to Yun and ZZZ. I read someone asking about Jasmine. They're close to Shanghai (which is a sure thing HE) but I thought I'd try them out. I also called Toykyo (changed name to Cherry Blossom) and Shamrock. Phone numbers are disconnected.

    Jasmine: 40 hr strictly therapeutic. Tina was my cmt. Cute, nice body, killer massage technique. There was zero hints or teasing but one of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had. Up there with Waring Massage.

    I walked out and they had a "suggested tip" sign on the desk. 10,20 good, 30 excellent. I tipped 20 (as always for therapeutic) and suggested they add 40 list to the sign. She laughed.

  12. #4418
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiMoe  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone try Apple spa? If yes who would you recommend, it's been awhile since I hit up a spa and I need to bust on some Asia chicks and info would be helpful thanks.
    Which Apple spa?

  13. #4417

    Info

    Has anyone try Apple spa? If yes who would you recommend, it's been awhile since I hit up a spa and I need to bust on some Asia chicks and info would be helpful thanks.

  14. #4416
    Quote Originally Posted by SDGuy619  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tina twice.

    First time, I really didn't know what to expect. Got 1 hr, BBBJ, CFS, CIM. At the end, I gave her $120 (including the house fee.) She counted it, was happy, and sent me on my way.

    Second time I saw her, was similar enthusiastic service. I gave her the same amount in the end and she made a stink about it not being enough.

    Only about 3 weeks in between. Don't know if her new found popularity is changing her attitude.
    I have seen Tina about 3 times myself. She alway provides a very good BBBJ cim and spits it out everytime. She also is great at licking balls. The ass eating and kissing, I know nothing about but it doesn't sound like her. Actually I would never want to kiss her anyway, with all of the guys busting off in her mouth. Kind of gross to me. Also she has always been cool with $60 for BBBJ. I have never asked not wanted FS from her.

  15. #4415
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts exactly! I hate to question people's posts but I have seen Tina at BG and as much as I had a good time it was nothing like the above review. Also, that last part about the money is very different from what I experienced. I found Tina's English to be very poor and actually had to go back and forth on what I owed her after session was complete. She flat out tried to change the price on me in the end saying I owed her more money and then acted like she didn't understand what I was saying or that I misunderstood what she said. It was all very confusing and I just wanted to get out of there. Anyways, I do recommend her and if she is providing services as stated in the above post I need to get back there. My visit was probably 3 months ago and if any senior members can verify that her services or attitude has changed I'd love to hear it. Moe.
    I've seen Tina twice.

    First time, I really didn't know what to expect. Got 1 hr, BBBJ, CFS, CIM. At the end, I gave her $120 (including the house fee.) She counted it, was happy, and sent me on my way.

    Second time I saw her, was similar enthusiastic service. I gave her the same amount in the end and she made a stink about it not being enough.

    Only about 3 weeks in between. Don't know if her new found popularity is changing her attitude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape