Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 7074
-
10-07-16 08:46 #54Senior Member

Posts: 204Help
I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on either someone or how the best way to go about looking for a provider for either BBBJ or CBJ without having to go through AMPs or FS. Is CL the way to go? Haven't had much luck finding providers that just offer that service.
-
10-06-16 10:24 #53Senior Member

Posts: 31NNL is a doll! We have met twice in the past and I'm still smiling.
Originally Posted by NoNonsenseLady
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 18:04 #52Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 278More New Info
Just an update for my friends here on the forum:
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
Here is my current ad:
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Person-.html
Thanks guys, esp Admin, and stay safe! .
-
09-07-16 00:20 #51Senior Member

Posts: 36I call shill on this one
One report, glowing terms, methinks this was written by the subject and not the likely fictional AlanV.
Originally Posted by AlanV
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-16 19:57 #50Senior Member

Posts: 789Strap on? Uh, no thanks!
Originally Posted by AlanV
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-16 11:16 #49Regular Member

Posts: 1Tammy -- Wonderful Treasure on Backpage Dom&Fetish (Escorts as well)
Guys -- She's leaving town for good in a few weeks -- Believe me -- DO NOT miss a chance with this one:
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Dominat...-soon/18841035
She is a BBW, with the emphasis on the Beautiful. She is sweet, non-rushing and very passionate. You feel like you've come home from a long business trip to an ultra-horny girlfriend. She was my first experience with a strap-on and I could not imagine anything better. She wanted to make me feel good, was slow, building in intensity, and spent a full hour with me making every minute count. I forgot it was a service -- she's that passionate about it.
If you've never done this, all I can say is you will feel things you've never felt before and she will make sure you enjoy it to the fullest.
I believe she does escorting as well, which I can only imagine to be amazing too, but her strap experience is one for the record books. You will never forget it.
Contact her right away.
-
08-19-16 04:54 #48Senior Member

Posts: 64Trying to get it right
I'm heading to vegas in a few weeks and before I drop too much money in the wrong place I thought I would ask for. Some intel.
Jordan Knightley spends or use to spen some time in San Diego (best city in America) but I'm going to see her in vegas. I can't tell if her pics are old or not, not face pics, and her last review on thE othEr site are almost a year old.
I just want to be sure I hit a home. Run as I am taking a decent risk in seeing a provider on the road.
Thanks!
-
08-17-16 00:31 #47Senior Member

Posts: 558She's legit but have never seen her. She has a lot of good reviews on another popular review site. Moe.
Originally Posted by Suanjay
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-16 01:34 #46Regular Member

Posts: 7Any recommendations for an escort site or the girl? Please PM me or reply to the post. Also had few questions.
Do you recommend to call BP or Escort service to come to your home? Any tips for take care conditions?
Is this service generally professional enough that they don't spam you later at your door? Any wise suggestions please.
-
08-15-16 19:53 #45Regular Member

Posts: 2Ashley Red
Hi. Has anyone met Ashly Red. If yes would like to know how was the exeperience. Thank.
http://sandiegoescortlist.com/ashley/
http://queenrednaughtyornice.callgirlfiles.com/
-
08-11-16 09:55 #44Senior Member

Posts: 624You can PM me whatever you were asking.
Originally Posted by AirelleGisele
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-16 20:01 #43Forum Advertiser

Posts: 5Provider looking for insight
[Deleted by Admin]
Send a couple of the senior members PM's and ask them.
A2
-
07-26-16 21:29 #42Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 278Thanks Moe!
Thanks buddy! Congrats to you too, it certainly isn't easy to break the hold. But I definitely feel like you do now. Grossed out by it that is why I wanted guys to know they won't be smelling it on me.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
But if anyone smokes please also know it won't bother me either.
-
07-20-16 15:18 #41Senior Member

Posts: 558I would avoid any escort agency, anywhere. Tijuana has some good ones but in SD I would stay away. Sorry you did not know this beforehand. Moe.
Originally Posted by LandRover2013
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-16 03:07 #40Senior Member

Posts: 47San diego escorts x nothing but a bait and switch
Avoid this service. Pricey $$. 5 and as they say plus tip. Classic bait and switch. Beautiful photos of women but the one you choose does not show up at your door. The 5'8" blonde turned out to be a 5'3" brunette. She was well built and attractive I will give them that but at most an 8 and not thr 10 in the photos. They then wantvto upsell for much more. Keep your $$$ and sent the imposter packing and look elsewhere. Don't waste your time. Tried to gather intel so this was a TOFTT. Lesson learned if its anything fee + tip and no screening involved then it's a bait and switch. Save your $$$ for the real thing. She was sent backing after about 2-3 minutes of conversation revealed the service for what it really is. Avoid.










Reply With Quote




