Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,991 to 31,005 of 61448
-
08-19-16 14:36 #30458Banned Member

Posts: 24Administrative Assistants
[Deleted by Admin]
Jack (Tarzan's son) I'm sorry that you feel that way about the forum. Let me relieve you of that burden brother so that you may lead a happier more productive life.
A2
-
08-19-16 14:28 #30457Senior Member

Posts: 407Natalie
I had some spare time on my hand some I figured would take ride down W / W. Go to the circle and spotted Little sweet Natalie. Fresh out the shower and clean shaved. Great date no rush. If you see her out, pick her up and if you are nice to her. Hint. Hint. She will definely be nice to you.
Be safe.
-
08-19-16 14:21 #30456Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kandi
Is over on the west side today.
-
08-19-16 14:17 #30455Banned Member

Posts: 24Serenity
Can't believe you have that bullshit ***** $35. LOL. I don't care how they look, I tell those ladies what the rate is on the street, then put them out of the car. Horny or not. No dope fiend ***** is calling the shots with me. Sorry.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
I picked this ***** up a few weeks back and meant to post to warn others. Total bullshit *****. Thinks she is hot shot because she doesn't look like a junkie (yet). It's coming. I told the ***** she wasn't getting but $20, then she starts the complaining, but still does it. Told her no cover because I can't feel anything, and she complained, but still did it. Lmao.
After a bunch of stops and starts, she starts with the shit all of the bullshit hoes say, "I ain't going through all this for no $20. " I just pulled off. She looked suprised. Got back to Garrison and told her to get the fuck out. She looked stunned. I said "This is what you do when it's 'only $20'. I make good money, live a good life, $20 is 'nothing' to ME. However, YOU are walking the streets and sucking strangers dicks for it, so it's not 'only $20'. Save that bullshit for someone who doesn't know better. Now I'm going to go get another meaningless $20 and find another ***** while you suck dick to support a habit. Have a nice life. " She was pissed and walked away talking shit, but no doubt I had put her in her place. No dope fiend street walking botch is ever going to play to high and mighty role with me. I'm just not having it. I have respect for all, but we all expect humility when it is appropriate. And a dope fiend ***** on the street sucking dick should be humble. Lmao!!
-
08-19-16 12:34 #30454Senior Member

Posts: 2344Yeah
Her teeth are becoming a problem for me. The side row she's missing has a sharp edge were it's broken off. She does her best work in a vehicle to me. The angle she gets in is straight up and down. Her face is definitely losing its attractiveness, but her skin is still pretty, especially her legs and ass. I guess eventually she'll lose all her teeth if she doesn't stop using. Whatever the case, she's still extremely feminine and appealing to me.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-16 11:32 #30453Senior Member

Posts: 270Snagged her near her haunt, the Busy Bee, yesterday and went to Pierre's place. The streets are really taking a toll on her but she still performed well. Dropped her back at the BB to hook up with her sleazy bf.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-16 10:10 #30452Senior Member

Posts: 158More geography
The whole stretch of Garrison from Walbrook Junction to Reisterstown Road may or may not have talent, depending on the day, time and need for medication. I think the OP confused Wabash with Northern Parkway. No biggie.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-16 10:01 #30451Senior Member

Posts: 1323Audra
Scooped Audra off the street behind SA. Light skin, late 20's with little flapjacks (nips work well). Dome action wasm't too appealing so had her provide hand relief with lotion to finish. Be careful asking her to squeeze the boyz cause she will let you know she's got them. For a skinny gal, she can squeeze ya. Won'[t repeat unless her hygiene improves.
-
08-19-16 09:56 #30450Senior Member

Posts: 205Near Reisterstown
I think he may have been referring to the area of Garrison near Reisterstown. Garrison an Northern Parkway don't intersect, but the do come within a few blocks of each other in that area. Anyway, that's the area I thought he was referring too. Also, that's the area where I picked Serenity up last night.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-Sammy.
-
08-19-16 09:55 #30449Senior Member

Posts: 1323While cruising DD, please give the ole man at the corner of DD ave / Holabird some spare change as he's been trying to get his heart medication now for at least the two years that I've been cruising there. I saw him out for over two hours yesterday in the 90 degree heat. So if anyone can help him, I'm sure he'd appreciate it! FYI: He will stare you down if you're driving a nice rod.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-16 09:45 #30448Senior Member

Posts: 1323Ole gal can pull one out. Must also be a frequent visitor of P's. Looks like a bad case of the BBs.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-16 04:25 #30447Senior Member

Posts: 1790Garrison and Northern Parkway don't meet. They run essentially parallel about fifteen or so blocks apart. Where did you see these girls?
Originally Posted by DirtyOlePerv
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-16 23:13 #30446Senior Member

Posts: 152Serenity
I dated her a couple years ago. She was pregnant at the time. Thick girl. Cute. She looks mixed to me. Would not let me cim.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-16 22:35 #30445Senior Member

Posts: 431A Star is Born
Now that everyone's experienced firsthand, it should have a familiar ring to it:
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Anj...-Born-28911661
-
08-18-16 22:20 #30444Senior Member

Posts: 205Serenity / Sierra
Drove around Wilkins and didn't see anything of interest so was about to call it a day. Following a glowing review by DirtyOlePerv I decided to stop by Garrison to see what was around. Saw a few girls out but wasn't sure if I wanted to stop. Garrison is new ground for me and I don't know of any good parking spots. Was about to head home when All of a sudden I was stopped at a light and a cute girl dark hair (looks Hispanic) wearing colored leggings and a black tank top waves at me. At first, it looked like she didn't have all her teef, but then she smiled wider and I realized it was just bad lighting. Little head took over and waved her in. Said her name was Serenity. Later when she left my car, she said her name was actually Sierra. She was pretty cute up close. No visible track marks and she seemed mentally on the ball. She was by far one of the best looking SW's I've ever picked up.
She did a quick cop check and then asked what I was in the mood for. I decided to just lightly sample the menu, opting for some head. She said $. 06 and I almost laughed her out of the car. I told her I usually get that for half what she's asking for. We ultimately agreed on $. 035. She asked if I had a cover (I did) and we pulled into a parking spot.
Mic skills were pretty on point. After we were done, she asked for a tip. Won't repeat, simply because it was a little too pricey for a car date. She said her and her girl Ashley are the two hottest commodities working Garrison. After cruising the strip for a while, and seeing her competition, she may be (sorta) telling the truth on that point. Probably won't see her again unless the little head overrides the big heads decision making processes, but will definitely try Garrison again.
-Sammy.









Reply With Quote





