Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14484

    Fs

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Top picture is Jeyma. Then Anna, Emma, Nikki.
    Do any of these therapists provide full service I'm pitching a tent just looking at the pictures, thanks.

  2. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterG069  [View Original Post]
    Top pic is Jessie.
    Top picture is Jeyma. Then Anna, Emma, Nikki.

  3. #14482

    Vicki and DFK

    How does this Vicki look and does she still do DFK while doing the hand job? If she does I wil be at royale.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Vicki is the only MT for me that ever allowed DFK during the HJ. I saw her often for a couple of years because of this and def not for he prostate thing. Lately turning into a real Chinese MT though.

  4. #14481

    Violation?

    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  5. #14480
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    So went back for some BB pussy-rub. Still feels good, like I said before, next closest thing to BBFS. Still tried to slip jr in BB, but only got head in for couple seconds. LOL.

    I want to try and see if she would do some NURU shit. Kind of hard without a full bathroom. Would have to lay some large plastic on the floor. I know she would be willing to try if money is right.

    Keep you mongers posted.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...l-pics/3304997

    Flesh.
    What was the total damage?

  6. #14479

    More pussy rubbing my dick

    So went back for some BB pussy-rub. Still feels good, like I said before, next closest thing to BBFS. Still tried to slip jr in BB, but only got head in for couple seconds. LOL.

    I want to try and see if she would do some NURU shit. Kind of hard without a full bathroom. Would have to lay some large plastic on the floor. I know she would be willing to try if money is right.

    Keep you mongers posted.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...l-pics/3304997

    Flesh.

  7. #14478

    Another thing about Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    Vicky is at Royal. I think she does a better massage than Tomiko. Not as good as Erlinda. She used to take the massage more seriously when she was in the round Amana building, now I think she's getting more about the money, but still decent.

    Jasmine / Jazmine is from Chillaxin. Not the best looking, but pretty good massage skills. Probably a close notch behind Erlinda.

    I haven't seen Kalihi Lisa in years and don't have her contact. You can try searching Kalihi and it may come up.

    Crissy used to give a really good massage, but she was expensive and now only does Tantric things.
    Vicki is the only MT for me that ever allowed DFK during the HJ. I saw her often for a couple of years because of this and def not for he prostate thing. Lately turning into a real Chinese MT though.

  8. #14477
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker  [View Original Post]
    2nd is Anna.

    3rd is emma.

    I think last is nikki.

    Dunno 4th.
    Top pic is Jessie.

  9. #14476

    2 of 4

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone match names to the girls posted on this ad? Thank you.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...7-1560/6353677
    2nd is Anna.

    3rd is emma.

    I think last is nikki.

    Dunno 4th.

  10. #14475

    Naming convention

    Who cares what their names are, ask them after the sample. The last photo is someone I have to sample. There's something to be said for a lady a it on the thick side with great curves.

  11. #14474

    Thai Pattaya

    Can anyone match names to the girls posted on this ad? Thank you.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...7-1560/6353677

  12. #14473
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsb16  [View Original Post]
    Does she give HE?
    Nope, but her massages are nice.

  13. #14472

    Missy from Hiran

    Does she give HE?

  14. #14471
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginobuffalino  [View Original Post]
    It seems to me, based on the reports I've read, that most providers here give the extras first, then maybe a massage.

    I'm all about all about getting a top-notch massage first and then some fun. How do I endure that I still get my massage? Haha And who would you recommend?
    I think its opposite. Most of the quality MTs do massage first, then play after.

  15. #14470
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginobuffalino  [View Original Post]
    It seems to me, based on the reports I've read, that most providers here give the extras first, then maybe a massage.

    I'm all about all about getting a top-notch massage first and then some fun. How do I endure that I still get my massage? Haha And who would you recommend?
    I always get the chicken first. Massage then he the last 5 minutes. Unless you consider that chocking the chicken.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape