Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 8093
-
08-14-16 20:02 #6593Senior Member

Posts: 2243Seriously?
OMFG! That had to be a 60's classic! A band named "The Zombies" and they are dressed in suit & ties and even cuff links! They stayed pretty much in one place with only a little bounce and at the end, took a from the waist bow! LOL!
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/CKBRc8zNQ30
Today a group named The Zombies.
-
08-14-16 11:04 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 283I agree
Very very average looks. Really no body or boobs. Not tall. I guess this is crème de la crème of the ave. I see this average look everywhere I go.
Originally Posted by MrPredictable
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-16 01:24 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 748On good days Tiffany does wear her make up and can stop a train when strolling the evil boardwalk. She's always clean. Like she just stepped out of a shower. I have seen her around Jasper and Huntingdon. Seems to be her corner of preference. She's a little rough around the edges and needs another few months to perfect her craft. All in all she is quite attractive. She's not at all streetwise. She could benefit very well from a quick course at the Gator School of Sluts. She does have a lot of potential. Now, this is just my opinion. To be fair, I've heard from others she is their cup of tea.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
08-13-16 17:26 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 6038The Zombies not The Vanilla Fudge
Not that it matters one bit, but "She's Not There" was originally written by the Zombie's keyboardist and released by the British Band's debut album in 1964. The American band Vanilla Fudge did not release their cover of it until 1967. I much prefer the original. But Tiffany is still stunning.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-16 16:59 #6589Regular Member

Posts: 15Red Riding
Send this girl to Tampa! HOT.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-16 15:56 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 2099Redbone-Come And Get Your Love
Prefer this song myself, but it's all good.
Hell, with it, baby, 'cause you're fine and you're mine and you look so divine.
Come and get your love.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B2zu3SOJU8
Very pretty girl, excellent find there Cooky.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-16 15:10 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 157You can tell they're unhealthy when you look at their butts.
Originally Posted by Syberman2006
[View Original Post]
Most of the girls on this forum have this caved it area around their anus, like they've gotten so skinny they have no butt left. So, you're seeing the hollow of their pelvis.
She's got lots of makeup on but needs to gain like 20 pounds.
-
08-13-16 13:42 #6586Banned Member

Posts: 285Very Nice
The pictures are very nice, Thank You, I agree she is pretty. My only observation, it that she is well made up, girls don't street walk like that, but you can see the tan lines. Again for the picture session she may have wanted to be made up nicely. Again just an observation, and you do good work.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-16 10:59 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Tiffany
Drop dead gorgeous! Tiffany is breath taking. Mere words cannot describe her beauty. But, a picture, well, that's worth a thousand words.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
08-13-16 10:57 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 5563The Vanilla Fudge - She's Not There Lyrics
Well, let me tell you about the way she looked.
The way she acts and the color of her hair.
Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright.
But she's not there.
CookyJar.
-
07-31-16 22:17 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Tiffany
She is stunning. A rear find indeed. The kind of model that makes me wish I'd come better prepared. Had I known she was out there, available and that I would find her, believe me, she could have gotten a pair of heel and a whole new outfit.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
As it were, I was lucky to get what I got.
CookyJar.
-
07-31-16 22:04 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Brie jackie
Sorry, can't help you. Not one of my girls.
Originally Posted by MikeTwist34
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
07-31-16 22:02 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 5563I'm not 100% sure, but I am going to have to say no. That's not our girl. Close, but not cigar.
Originally Posted by BoobLuvah
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
07-31-16 14:28 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 6038Tiffany
She is indeed drop dead gorgeous. Did you try for an ankles away? I would like to try with heels. Heels on her, of course!
-
07-31-16 08:45 #6579Regular Member

Posts: 3Brie jackie
Did have their numbers but neither works now. Anybody sight them recently?











Reply With Quote






