Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14454
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Whoa! $. 40 total for HJ, and 60 min massage. That's BJ rate.

    Flesh.
    Bro fleshlight. 60 min massage BJ for 140. Mind shareing some info with us noobs.

  2. #14453
    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if people are paying $$ or more why not go to a AMP where FS is guarantee? Do these girls massage better or what is it about the independent that makes them better than AMP? I know they are not better looking. I read some don't even let them touch them. Never went to cc for FS. I been there once but I wanted a real massage and nothing more. I guess if HE was offered for. 6 I may have taken up the offer but didn't expect much. If I want FS I just go to a AMP. No games and my damage is $$. Just curious.
    I hear what your saying, but find the right Indi and that's way better than going to a AMP. IMHO. Private, no mama rushing, no other mongers, no walking into AMP off street / public, usually easier to get appt.

    But to each his own. I like Ampz too. Finding the provider you like is the main thing.

    Flesh.

  3. #14452
    Quote Originally Posted by BonedAgain  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/6219120

    CC 2603 Siam Thai parking pass.

    Posted pic is 10+ years younger. She is plump at 5'-5'2"ish.

    Pretty firm neck down massage on the back side.

    HE offered, and when asked if I could play too, she said yes, but none of her clothes came off. That killed the HE.

    1. 40 total.

    Will not repeat, I'd rather spend $$ for FS at next stop. Happiness.
    Whoa! $. 40 total for HJ, and 60 min massage. That's BJ rate.

    Flesh.

  4. #14451

    Kiko?

    Quote Originally Posted by BonedAgain  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/6219120

    CC 2603 Siam Thai parking pass.

    Posted pic is 10+ years younger. She is plump at 5'-5'2"ish.

    Pretty firm neck down massage on the back side.

    HE offered, and when asked if I could play too, she said yes, but none of her clothes came off. That killed the HE.

    1. 40 total.

    Will not repeat, I'd rather spend $$ for FS at next stop. Happiness.
    ?- some of you OG mongers might have to answer this-.

    1- is this the Kiko was at Rejuv. Late last year?

    2- is she a regular come & go traveler?

    I vaguely remember details but, I swear I had a hotel outcall with her older (partner?) maybe (early July). It was from a 2-person double ad, outcalls with another lady - 2 numbers /3 photos each (same ones she is using now).

    --What happened to her partner? (whom I say was pretty good).

    -- Is she (Kiko) a new hire at a CC unit? Or is she a prior one that returned?

  5. #14450

    Mia

    Anyone try Mia with soft big boobies? Looks good! Please report, I'd love to try.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...%B8%8F/5763678

  6. #14449

    BBFS and other acronyms

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotAPlaya  [View Original Post]
    Was it BBFS? And did you happen to get a BBBJ? If so, how would you rate her BJ? I'm just curious to know because I tried her out once. There was no switch with me, and it was in suite 1506. After the massage and sensual HJ, I asked if she ever gave bjs, and she kinda just smirked at me and went "mmm", like she was thinking about it, so I told her next time. LOL.
    At the top of this website their is a tab called "Abbreviations" it has the most common answers to your question.

  7. #14448

    Rina

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotAPlaya  [View Original Post]
    Was it BBFS? And did you happen to get a BBBJ? If so, how would you rate her BJ? I'm just curious to know because I tried her out once. There was no switch with me, and it was in suite 1506. After the massage and sensual HJ, I asked if she ever gave bjs, and she kinda just smirked at me and went "mmm", like she was thinking about it, so I told her next time. LOL.
    When she first started, she would allow BBFS and finish on stomach and DATY and DATO but nothing else. She never offered BJ and I didn't ask. That little box is very tasty and tight and she was great. After all the customers she has changed now into all the other ones around town. One thing funny about her is that she was always covering her tits and you couldn't play with them at all. You could fuck her but no titty action. I reported on her back when she was here the first time in this thread.

    HB.

  8. #14447
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    That's not what happened. I know Rina and early on everything was on the table the first time she was here. I've had sex with her and DATY and DATO but no kissing. When she came back from China she quit doing all those services. I quit going to her and looked for other spinners and the last couple of times I have went to see someone advertising on BP, guess who was there, Rina. I know her number but she was working with a couple of different numbers and when I showed up to one of those other numbers, she was there. I refused to see her so she called buddies who work with Vicky to come up and I finally said forget it and I left. That has happened a couple times lately so be careful in those suites I mentioned.

    Rina is pretty but I have too much history with her begging for tip money and trying to drain my wallet. No thanks with her any more.

    HB.
    Was it BBFS? And did you happen to get a BBBJ? If so, how would you rate her BJ? I'm just curious to know because I tried her out once. There was no switch with me, and it was in suite 1506. After the massage and sensual HJ, I asked if she ever gave bjs, and she kinda just smirked at me and went "mmm", like she was thinking about it, so I told her next time. LOL.

  9. #14446

    Kiko

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/6219120

    CC 2603 Siam Thai parking pass.

    Posted pic is 10+ years younger. She is plump at 5'-5'2"ish.

    Pretty firm neck down massage on the back side.

    HE offered, and when asked if I could play too, she said yes, but none of her clothes came off. That killed the HE.

    1. 40 total.

    Will not repeat, I'd rather spend $$ for FS at next stop. Happiness.

  10. #14445

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if people are paying $$ or more why not go to a AMP where FS is guarantee? Do these girls massage better or what is it about the independent that makes them better than AMP? I know they are not better looking. I read some don't even let them touch them. Never went to cc for FS. I been there once but I wanted a real massage and nothing more. I guess if HE was offered for. 6 I may have taken up the offer but didn't expect much. If I want FS I just go to a AMP. No games and my damage is $$. Just curious.
    That's what I meant avoid cc go straight to the AMP thanks.

  11. #14444

    Just ask. Nothing to lose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsb16  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask her for a handjob?
    Just don't take no right off the bat. Use whatever strategy you can muster to get a yes. Doesn't always work, but I'm sure a lot of Seniors will agree, that it you'll get better results than if you do nothing at all.

  12. #14443

    Depending on situation (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if people are paying $$ or more why not go to a AMP where FS is guarantee? Do these girls massage better or what is it about the independent that makes them better than AMP? I know they are not better looking. I read some don't even let them touch them. Never went to cc for FS. I been there once but I wanted a real massage and nothing more. I guess if HE was offered for. 6 I may have taken up the offer but didn't expect much. If I want FS I just go to a AMP. No games and my damage is $$. Just curious.
    See-HUH translation in BP advertiser reviews (thread). This original fee gets translated (and taken) in different ways?(Christina Waikiki).

    FS does come from / some CL "providers" -it is just a "technical" term category listing. You just have to figure out which one. I agree the majority on CL, mostly does HJ at the most.

    When you go to a certain provider for the first time. (remember meet, see, and talk to) for the first time.

    There is some "hesitation" -does she provide extras? Am I soliciting a legit provider? Etc. I'm sure (in reverse) provider is trying to figure (is this Uncle LEO), "when" do I suggest extras" etc.

    - don't go by hearsay or reviews- (just know its possible) and happened. Don't let nude over towel be the decider or difference?

    REMEMBER- first time with a certain provider!

    My "Anna" appt.

    Advertised fee (. 6) asked upon entrance. 30-35 minutes approx. Flip then (she) offered more services for $. 6?

    Would legit massage would be hour and done? Does possible extra service shortened massage time?

    Would $. 6 down (only) first go straight to "extras" and no massage?

    I don't buy complainers who look at time when done and say "shorted time" -But, I do say if "extras" get done faster there should be something extended (by them) to fill "hour".

    We don't time when Jr. Is going to pop?

  13. #14442

    Indi vs AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott4  [View Original Post]
    Why give these hoes extra money, $$ is plenty for their services.
    Just curious if people are paying $$ or more why not go to a AMP where FS is guarantee? Do these girls massage better or what is it about the independent that makes them better than AMP? I know they are not better looking. I read some don't even let them touch them. Never went to cc for FS. I been there once but I wanted a real massage and nothing more. I guess if HE was offered for. 6 I may have taken up the offer but didn't expect much. If I want FS I just go to a AMP. No games and my damage is $$. Just curious.

  14. #14441

    Indi vs AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott4  [View Original Post]
    Why give these hoes extra money, $$ is plenty for their services.
    Just curious if people are paying $$ or more why not go to a AMP where FS is guarantee? Do these girls massage better or what is it about the independent that makes them better than AMP? I know they are not better looking. I read some don't even let them touch them. Never went to cc for FS. I been there once but I wanted a real massage and nothing more. I guess if HE was offered for. 6 I may have taken up the offer but didn't expect much. If I want FS I just go to a AMP. No games and my damage is $$. Just curious.

  15. #14440

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsb16  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask her for a handjob?
    You can always ask but doesn't mean you will get it.

    There is always the first guy right to turn a normally LMT to the dark side so you never know if that will be you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape