Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 807 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4295
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Stick to the side streets

    Most of the girls out today have not been walking or standing on G. Lots of action on the numbered streets. Also, it appears working girls like mcd's; I've seen a few regulars nursing their dollar cokes and making calls.

  2. #4294

    Last Night

    I made a run last night after having a few at the bars. Plenty to choose from. It's truly a buffet out there. LEO no where in sight when I showed up and I did a loop to confirm it was safe.

    Saw a nice thick WSW with blonde hair and tried to make the scoop. She didn't want any play and so I moved on and spotted a mixed looking SW that was looking pretty healthy and scooped her up instead.

    Said her name is Izzy. Put the cover on and got a nice CBJ from her. Good girl, stays down and make sure you are fully drained before getting off of it. She offered me digits but I don't do SWs too often unless I'm really in the mood and I'm broke. Like I currently am until tomorrow.

    Be safe out there boys.

  3. #4293

    Mindy

    Went out for a cruise tonight on the south side, not much happening on Lincoln, over on Greenfield they were out and about tonight. Not sure why, but there were alot of girls out tonight, passed on all of them till I saw a familiar face. Found Mindy down near 13th, and she hoped right in, and we were off to a good spot. She has put on some good weight, her tits are very very nice now, had some fun playing with those while she gave me a great BBBJTC. Got her digits, and next time I will sample a little more!

  4. #4292
    Rolled up Greenfield on the way home just to window shop, no time to stop. Interesting looking blonde WSW in the lower teens; Chella hanging out by the store in the 20's. One leg of her jeans either rolled way up or cut off at the knee with an ace bandage showing from under it. Looked like maybe she was jonesing pretty good, appeared to by hitting up people leaving the store for change. No one else out, no LEO seen.

  5. #4291
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    The original post wasn't me. I was just commenting on the OP's detective skills. Regardless if the girl was "working" in the area where OP first saw her, or if she just got off from a straight job; I would have hit her up before she got on the bus. Maybe commented on the lotto tickets or asked if she needed a ride somewhere.
    Thanks Dm. BINGO.

  6. #4290
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderer  [View Original Post]
    A lot of things people discuss here could turn out bad. It sounds like DM knows the risks and knows what he's doing.
    The original post wasn't me. I was just commenting on the OP's detective skills. Regardless if the girl was "working" in the area where OP first saw her, or if she just got off from a straight job; I would have hit her up before she got on the bus. Maybe commented on the lotto tickets or asked if she needed a ride somewhere.

  7. #4289

    G st hannah

    Headed to my Hannah 40 period took around the corner great time spending Body Beautiful Just a step and a half above everyone else in the walk.

  8. #4288

    Buffet

    1 PM Sunday. A buffet on Greenfield. Chella in the lower teens, looking pretty good. Finally spotted Kayla again, looped around just in time to watch someone else scoop her. Several other regulars out. A new face to me on 25th, kinda spinnerish WSW, fairly cute. Being short on time, cash and V (anyone got a few to spare? I passed. Also a fairly heavy LEO presence though from 16th to 21st.

  9. #4287
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    I like the Jim Rockford comment! But in all seriousness, that could have turned out bad. If the chick noticed you were following her she could have easily called our asshole uncle or if she would have told the black guy, other bad shit could have happened to. Theres alot of pussy out there to follow some chick around like that just because they 'might' be a SW / Escort. I'm not judging but proceed with caution.
    A lot of things people discuss here could turn out bad. It sounds like DM knows the risks and knows what he's doing.

  10. #4286
    Probably redundant but a VERY good time to stay away from the North Loops entirely. Minor rioting going on over the Police involved shooting earlier today, but tensions and police presence will be around for a while.

  11. #4285

    Sarah

    Cruising the south loop this afternoon and found nothing on G and Nat. I went down on L and was about ready to head home when I spotted a cute blonde spinner around 25th. I pulled around for a look and pulled up around 22nd. She walked up and asked for a lighter. I told her I didn't smoke but I could get her a lighter. She hopped in and introduced herself as Sarah. She told me. 3 for everything. I gave her. 4 and she went to work. Very enthusiastic BB BJ. She even allowed entry into the back door. Other than being very chatty she was a nice girl. I have her number for those interested in a trade.

  12. #4284
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    I like the Jim Rockford comment! But in all seriousness, that could have turned out bad. If the chick noticed you were following her she could have easily called our asshole uncle or if she would have told the black guy, other bad shit could have happened to. Theres alot of pussy out there to follow some chick around like that just because they 'might' be a SW / Escort. I'm not judging but proceed with caution.
    If you recall; Rockford never got the girl either!

  13. #4283

    Ghost town

    3:30 pm Friday.

    Ghost town on G.

    Not 1 SW.

  14. #4282

    Danger

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Awesome work! Jim Rockford would be proud of you.
    I like the Jim Rockford comment! But in all seriousness, that could have turned out bad. If the chick noticed you were following her she could have easily called our asshole uncle or if she would have told the black guy, other bad shit could have happened to. Theres alot of pussy out there to follow some chick around like that just because they 'might' be a SW / Escort. I'm not judging but proceed with caution.

  15. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferino  [View Original Post]
    So I was heading east on Layton around 10th and saw a thin blonde spinner in whte shorts, flip flops and a tank top heading west. I thought it was an odd street for any girl to be on foot. I figured she was a SW working the hotels.

    I did a uturn and guessed that she was walking to Andy's on 13th and Layton. So I pulled in there and waited. I guessed right.

    She came walking up behind my parked car and went inside so I followed right behind her.

    She bought lotto tix and soda. There were too many other dudes ogling her ass so I didn't say anything to her.

    She went back outside and ran to the bus stop and hopped on the 15 heading north on 13th.

    I followed that bus because she just looked like a SW and I had to get digits.

    I guessed right again. Sure enough she got off the bus at 6th and greenfield and headed straight for the alley between greenfield and Madison.

    She met up with some back dude / pimp and they walked the alleyway all the way to 16th. Then they disappeared.

    I kept circling the blocks but they never noticed me.

    She is a short haired blond, shoulder length, with a nice petite body.

    I know it's a shot in the dark but she has one identifiable feature. Tattoos on her left leg and thigh. I didn't get close enough to see.

    I will gladly pay a finders fee for info.

    Or, if anyone can just confirm who it MIGHT be and that she is indeed an SW on greenfield then I will continue my search this weekend.
    Awesome work! Jim Rockford would be proud of you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape