Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 30759
-
08-11-16 13:38 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 62The bait & switching
Called yesterday confirmed a time, got a text back with a switch to a "pretty girl" Should have cancelled, but I went anyway. Too much haggling & poor service. Stay away & save your Kala for something better. BTW Mimi was her name, but in a couple weeks another will take he place.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 11:41 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 440Rina
That's not what happened. I know Rina and early on everything was on the table the first time she was here. I've had sex with her and DATY and DATO but no kissing. When she came back from China she quit doing all those services. I quit going to her and looked for other spinners and the last couple of times I have went to see someone advertising on BP, guess who was there, Rina. I know her number but she was working with a couple of different numbers and when I showed up to one of those other numbers, she was there. I refused to see her so she called buddies who work with Vicky to come up and I finally said forget it and I left. That has happened a couple times lately so be careful in those suites I mentioned.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
Rina is pretty but I have too much history with her begging for tip money and trying to drain my wallet. No thanks with her any more.
HB.
-
08-11-16 10:37 #14437Banned Member

Posts: 105Tip
Why give these hoes extra money, $$ is plenty for their services.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 05:15 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 849Pretty surprised if you got a bait and switch. Through all my experiences with her, I never had that with her. I tried several times to offer some extra mula for some FS, but she declined and offered to get another girl if I wanted, but of course I stuck with that nice spinner and HJ. Unless she knew that you wanted FS, than she may have had another provider stand in, but I'm sure she would try to accommodate any monger with HJ first.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
As far as joining a Chinese connection, I'd would be surprised if she is. I know that she was pretty excited to open her own place and go independent.
Wouldn't think she would bait and switch while using her real photos in her ads.
Rus.
-
08-11-16 04:31 #14435Senior Member

Posts: 592Susie at CC
It's probably a YMMV kind of thing like anything else. I guess we didn't connect well.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 03:13 #14434Banned Member

Posts: 125
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
Here's your answer. I saw Rina once but I forget what unit she's in. Not sure if she has other girls working for her out of that unit, but if you are lead to one of these units you will get the bait and switch.
Originally Posted by Fire94
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 01:55 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 264Cee the Mexican girl
Can I ask her for a handjob?
-
08-10-16 23:36 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 31Angela
Visited Angela at her location close to Wailana Coffee Shop. Just wanted to confirm the pictures are accurate; she is cute, but her complexion is a little darker than what's in the photos. The massage is nothing to write home about. She uses a lot of closed fists, dragging her knuckles up and down your back. She also probably weighs like 85 lbs, so the elbows aren't too forgiving either. I really doubt she has any formal massage training.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
With that said, she has very, very smooth skin and her ass feels great when she's sliding it up and down your body as she's doing her massage routine. Cute natural B's (maybe A's) and a few tattoos. She's very talkative, very sociable, and is a sweet heart. She's been in town for maybe a couple of weeks and leaves in the middle of September back to LA. It's a non-repeat for me as her pricing, as mentioned earlier, is high for what is provided.
-
08-10-16 22:06 #14431Senior Member

Posts: 26Does Rina do bait and switch?
Last I had her was at Thai Pattaya. Just wanted to know if I made an appointment will I get her or someone else that works for her.
-
08-10-16 14:53 #14430Senior Member

Posts: 516I agree with with Flesh here. Money up-front is for expected services. Tip (s) is earned after.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
I had a good to great experience with Susie. But I do see some circumstantial differences in her "ways"?
Inc
for example).
-no appt. After scheduled. So mine didn't seem to be rushed.
- my total was - 6 + 1. 6 = $$2. 2.
So you can see, the negotiating went a little different. -. 6 (first) - so came for advertised massage first.
-
08-10-16 14:51 #14429Banned Member

Posts: 168Awabi if you follow the link on the bottom of page that girl is the one that I seen. I made appointment Trent to see Vera for the first time. She said that Jenny would be good to see because she was booked. I agree because Vera said she was "GOOD AND SEXY". Irene answered the door with no makeup took me to the room and came back 10 minutes later with make up LOL. Anyway short story is massage was okay. Nothinge like Nery. Sensual at end. Good but Aiko was better. Said rooming was extra so I passed. Top pic is not her. Has a Tommy and soft all over.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-16 14:50 #14428Senior Member

Posts: 849Not yet, but she is a cutie!
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
Rus.
-
08-10-16 14:36 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 440Lusi
The number in the ad is for Lusi and her and the rest of Vera's gang are starting to use fake pictures like the Chinese network at CC. Please be careful or you will get the bait and switch over there. I have a database of all the numbers in ads for the last 2 years that I check these ads out with. Lusi is average at best IMO and just walk away.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
08-10-16 14:33 #14426Senior Member

Posts: 199New Thai at CC not new
Bruddah Awabi. That is number for Lusi formerly of Vera. Don't know who in pic or if she still use number but that's thr the number she used before. Don't know where she works out of now. Saw her once and done and gone. Auryte I guess. Nothing else to sayear old.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-16 14:20 #14425Senior Member

Posts: 5120When the top photo in that advertisement is reverse image searched on TinEye, it's located on numerous regular websites. Plus, it doesn't even match the bottom photo in appearance. So the top photo is almost certainly "fake" for that advertiser.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





