Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 522 of 807 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 572 622 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4278
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    I read the posts I know who died I was trying to find out who the ripoff artists were you read the post.
    There is no specific person he is referring to. He is saying that there will be 10 taking the place and of the 10 five will be rip offs,3 will think golden pussy and on. He is just making a general statement about how the profession works.

    The.

  2. #4277

    I'm guessing

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    5 rip-off artists, 3 think they have gold in there shorts, 1 rotten service and 1 ok with training, but all tempting the same faith as the 2 lost. How sad.
    But I took this as a generalization of what the new girls would probably be like and not specific to any that would / have appeared.

  3. #4276

    Grammar

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePalace  [View Original Post]
    Neither mstersec's post or your follow-up will be submitted to the Grammar And Punctuation Committee for Outstanding Clarity - both were a bit of work to follow. I wasn't quite clear on what you were asking either. This post did clear it up, though - thank you.
    Didn't go to Harvard lmfao my bad oopsie.

  4. #4275
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    I read the posts I know who died I was trying to find out who the ripoff artists were you read the post.
    Neither mstersec's post or your follow-up will be submitted to the Grammar And Punctuation Committee for Outstanding Clarity - both were a bit of work to follow. I wasn't quite clear on what you were asking either. This post did clear it up, though - thank you.

  5. #4274

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure exactly what names you're looking for as your post really makes no sense. But if you're looking for the two girls that supposedly overdosed in the last week or so read the last half dozen posts or so and you'll have your answers.
    I read the posts I know who died I was trying to find out who the ripoff artists were you read the post.

  6. #4273
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    Pm me those providers if you have a moment known about Brooke but others not sure thanks I appreciate it.
    It was a tongue in cheek reference to the never ending stream of new girls on the streets and the difficulties finding a decent regular, not a reference to any specific people.

  7. #4272

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    Pm me those providers if you have a moment known about Brooke but others not sure thanks I appreciate it.
    I'm not sure exactly what names you're looking for as your post really makes no sense. But if you're looking for the two girls that supposedly overdosed in the last week or so read the last half dozen posts or so and you'll have your answers.

  8. #4271

    Tuesday Night

    Last night I went out for a cruise around 10 PM. I first called Hanna and Kayla based on a forum recommendation. I also called Dawn, Cindy, Linda and Kimmy. NADA. I proceeded to the usual avenues and nothing much out. There were three acceptable options on Lin but they were swooped on my come around. WHF!

    Again, I proceeded towards Angel's trashy apt. I couldn't make up my mind whether I should settle, keep looking or go home. As I was sitting at the light on 13 and Cleve, I spotted a decent looking HSW walking north. We did the eye contact thing and I gestured to walk to a side street. I picked her up and she was clearly high or drunk. I asked her three times what her name was and each time I couldn't understand WTF she was saying.

    She said she had seen me several times but I didn't pick her up. Ok, she must have been high. I wasn't really out that long. She asked whether I knew Francesca, which I didn't. She then asked whether I knew DeeDee. I said I knew who she was but never met her. She said the both died of OD's this week. Odd thing is I had DeeDee's number in my PM but had not put it in my phone yet. I guess that would have been another strikeout. (Sorry, not to be morbid.).

    Anyway, this lady did an excellent job of BBBJCIM for. 2 but she was so buzzed I had no desire to repeat. Sorry, I never asked for her number. I should have at least gotten it pass along. Maybe some of you know. She seemed like she has been around but I have never seen her before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    I had a WSW I met on Monday tell me Francesca died last Friday. Only met her once, then I never wanted her in my car again. However, when I met her it was winter and she jumped in the car and unzipped her winter coat. Nothing on underneath and she was excited about it, very full of life, or crack. Not feeling real good about the habits that my habit supports. I'm sure I'll get over it.

  9. #4270

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    I also heard that DeeDee also OD'ed but have not been able to confirm this.
    What you've heard is correct. Very young only 27. Unfortunate.

  10. #4269

    Rip

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    5 rip-off artists, 3 think they have gold in there shorts, 1 rotten service and 1 ok with training, but all tempting the same faith as the 2 lost. How sad.
    Pm me those providers if you have a moment known about Brooke but others not sure thanks I appreciate it.

  11. #4268

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Sadly that's two down this week. Unfortunately there will be 10 girls that will be taking their place on the addiction.
    5 rip-off artists, 3 think they have gold in there shorts, 1 rotten service and 1 ok with training, but all tempting the same faith as the 2 lost. How sad.

  12. #4267

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    I also heard that DeeDee also OD'ed but have not been able to confirm this.
    Sadly that's two down this week. Unfortunately there will be 10 girls that will be taking their place on the addiction.

  13. #4266

    There's another

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    I had a WSW I met on Monday tell me Francesca died last Friday. Only met her once, then I never wanted her in my car again. However, when I met her it was winter and she jumped in the car and unzipped her winter coat. Nothing on underneath and she was excited about it, very full of life, or crack. Not feeling real good about the habits that my habit supports. I'm sure I'll get over it.
    I also heard that DeeDee also OD'ed but have not been able to confirm this.

  14. #4265
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotorcold  [View Original Post]
    Just spent 2 hrs on the loop saw 1 possible walking with a back pack pink top on mid G. Other than that 3 others nit worth the turn around. Going back around 4.
    I always see the backpack as code for "in school". I'm a vampire and that's the crucifix around the neck keeping me away.

  15. #4264

    Rip

    I had a WSW I met on Monday tell me Francesca died last Friday. Only met her once, then I never wanted her in my car again. However, when I met her it was winter and she jumped in the car and unzipped her winter coat. Nothing on underneath and she was excited about it, very full of life, or crack. Not feeling real good about the habits that my habit supports. I'm sure I'll get over it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape