Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14409

    Rainny

    So I posted about her several pages ago and nobody seemed to have any reports, so I TOFTT. The link expired but she works out of Jai Dee Thai at CC. She gives a hell of a massage and she's very flirty (at least she was for me). The picture doesn't do it any justice either, cause she was stunning. She kept asking me how does it feel in like a very low almost sexual type of voice. On the flip with the towel still covered, she could tell I was hard and she patted it and said to calm down, that only got me harder LOL. She's a real tease that's for sure. I tried to do some persuading but she wasn't having it this time around. I can tell she's def those types that YMMV. I know she was just feeling me and trying to get to know me first before she does any extras. Def going to repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  2. #14408

    611 Asian Body

    Anyone been here lately? I heard Aiko had left and she has 2 new girls. I sampled Sophia from China. She's pretty hot but can't massage for beans. Left happy, but wondering if she offers more. PM if there's a trick to getting more from 611. I know Sunny gives it up, but heard she doesn't allow FS from the other girls.

  3. #14407

    Picture of Champagne

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    If the pic is not reflective of a plain looking middle aged woman that would pass for one of the ladies in the Chinese network, then it is not her.
    So you're saying Champagne is young and not plain looking?

    Please explain.

  4. #14406

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Ernest for the update on tip and body type.

    I appreciate very much. It assured me that she is not a lady boy.

    I thought she may be due to her picture. Thank you. Will be seeing her.
    If the pic is not reflective of a plain looking middle aged woman that would pass for one of the ladies in the Chinese network, then it is not her.

  5. #14405

    Chanpagne

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    I gave her $60 tip.
    Thank you Ernest for the update on tip and body type.

    I appreciate very much. It assured me that she is not a lady boy.

    I thought she may be due to her picture. Thank you. Will be seeing her.

  6. #14404

    Massage fee + tip

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    What was cost?
    I gave her $60 tip.

  7. #14403

    Brandy new, Grand Opening

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5721628105.html

    TOFTT. Chinese. Need I say more. The pic is not accurate.

    Well the girl's name is Sandy (I think), that's what she told me anyway. She also advertises as Hana. Long straight Black hair, decent body. My guess would be early to mid thirties. Kinda cute in her own way and super 'bubbly' personality, for lack of a better description. The massage was average, with the standard Chinese menu.

    Not an AMP but not a LMT.

  8. #14402

    Not a spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report. Was she fat or spinner?
    Kind of average body type.

  9. #14401

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    The 2 on the bottom right are the same person. Notice I didn't say girl. I'm sure there is play if you want it but you may be in for a surprise when you get a handful.

    HB.
    Hiran is all legit. Good quality for massage. Girls are cute, mostly Thai. Bathroom and rooms are not that clean.

  10. #14400
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyShoji  [View Original Post]
    So I just want to chime in here.

    First, you fucked Thai (AKA Kai)? That shit is crazy. She does HE like its the worst thing she's ever done in her life.

    Siam Thai: I agree that place doesn't like the girls doing HE. Summer and Kiko got the boot from that place. When I saw Summer, she told me she's friends with the owner and then she proceeded to grind on my knee and put my dick close to her face. As one guy said, I was trying to squirt into her open mouth and couldn't do it. Besides those two girls, I've gotten close but no cigar. Summer was out of town but should be back soon. Those girls are crazy and should be visited if you get the chance.

    Champagne: Vera has a Thai girl that's been there a month named champagne. She's like an athletic Chinese looking Thai chick from San Diego. Nice massage and slow sensual ending. One of the better ones I had. She also let me unbutton her shorts and feel the Nani. Full Bush. I gave $140 for the excellent experience.

    Maya: advertises in backpage under body rubs as an independent student in her apartment. She's a Korean chick in her 30's with some man made ones. She does nuru and I thought I'd at least try it. She told me $$. I laid on the grey inflatable mattress you see in videos. She was naked and put the warm nuru gel on. After a couple minutes of that she flipped me over, the cover went on and she hopped on. I couldn't really move since it's really slippery. There's no changing positions. After 5 minutes I just wanted it to end and finished. In and out in 20 min and would definitely not repeat. Maya's cute but didn't appreciate being out the door and in the hallway so quickly.
    Good post. If anyone knows where Summer or Kiko are, please share?

  11. #14399
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    I went upstairs to 17 massage. Walked upstairs to two doors. Went in one on left. There was a dude there who tills me only 1 girl working and I would have to wait 40 min. I diffamatorio have time to wait so I bailed. Went in because there was a nice lookin Thai girl outside smoking earlier, but I think she works at nail salon downstairs.
    Is there more than one place there? I saw a pretty good looking girl walking upstairs the other day which is why I started looking into it.

  12. #14398

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    I went upstairs to 17 massage. Walked upstairs to two doors. Went in one on left. There was a dude there who tills me only 1 girl working and I would have to wait 40 min. I diffamatorio have time to wait so I bailed. Went in because there was a nice lookin Thai girl outside smoking earlier, but I think she works at nail salon downstairs.
    It appears the AMP side of this place has closed. Julia was the last one there (Chinese) with a dude running the place but I just went over there and they are closed. The 17 side only has 1 MT working and that is Kiki who is about 40+ and not very attractive but nice. I hope she gives a good massage because I wouldn't cop a feel on here. Until the talent improves, I think these places are doomed.

    Anybody know what happened to Kristy who used to work there?

    HB.

  13. #14397
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Besides Ohana has anyone tried the other massage places behind Walmart in Makaloa? I've seems couple ads but no matches with their phone numbers in reviews. I'll go try them but am not an AMP fan so I wanted to checkout here to see if those places are AMPs.
    I went upstairs to 17 massage. Walked upstairs to two doors. Went in one on left. There was a dude there who tills me only 1 girl working and I would have to wait 40 min. I diffamatorio have time to wait so I bailed. Went in because there was a nice lookin Thai girl outside smoking earlier, but I think she works at nail salon downstairs.

  14. #14396

    Makaloa

    Hey all.

    Besides Ohana has anyone tried the other massage places behind Walmart in Makaloa? I've seems couple ads but no matches with their phone numbers in reviews. I'll go try them but am not an AMP fan so I wanted to checkout here to see if those places are AMPs.

  15. #14395
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHawaii  [View Original Post]
    Went to check it out, she is definitely older like mid to late 30's. Her massage is not that great but I didn't go for that. What pussy slide? So she ask what I wanted and responded everything. So she gets a cover and doesn't even CBJ, she caps junior then tells me get on top. WTF, she wants me to do all the work. So mish it was till finish. She looks ok and I don't think I'm going to repeat. L7 A8 S6 House fee. 6 and $. 4 to her. BTW she don't kiss either but has nice light color small eraser nipples you can suck.
    That's a bummer man, cause her BB pussyrub is the shit! For $. 60 it's worth it. I'm surprised she din't give you a choice cause she been into the pussyrub action. Save up some mula and try it man. It's worth it.

    Flesh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape