Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 14700
-
08-10-16 08:03 #135Senior Member

Posts: 187Raine in the forecast
Raine will have a room later today. Spoke with her yesterday. Not only is she hot but she has an incredible personality and attitude.
Last edited by ChanchoMalo; 08-10-16 at 08:05. Reason: Adding pic
-
08-08-16 12:10 #134Senior Member

Posts: 219It is fun
Gents I prowl on the streets and BP. I have fun on both sides of the game. My girl and I also swing and have visited many a place in the area. Single men can do plenty to swing and don't take advantage of it. Fantasy land in tamp, Eyz wide shut, SDC.com, Craigslist. We have used all these and many more to have fun. Single men can even find single women who don't want a relationship just a buddy to visit these places.
Originally Posted by Jnsmcd
[View Original Post]
Tampa, St Pete area is sex city. They are plenty of ways to enjoy.
-
08-07-16 18:59 #133Senior Member

Posts: 181Caliente is awesome. You don't have to be a couple to get in. Single men can go in, you just pay a higher price.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
My wife and I go all the time.
-
07-19-16 11:58 #132Senior Member

Posts: 1776I used to worry about that too, but I came to realize that if you see your boss, coworker, preacher, or anyone else butt ass naked at a sex party, they are not going to say a damn word to anyone.
Originally Posted by Hngblkm
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 18:41 #131Senior Member

Posts: 744Swinger scene
I was into that not too many years ago. Lots of parties, lots of fun, and lots of fine women. Dialed it back a bit after running into a co-worker at one. Uncomfortable at first, but who is going to tell the people at work. If they, did. Imagine having to explain why you were there too.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
I thought about getting back into the scene, but prefer to keep things low key now.
-
07-18-16 15:50 #130Senior Member

Posts: 183To Hngblkm and others
I concur with Member. I attend lifestyle events and parties with bbc in attendance and very welcome. Some are anonymous gangbangs and some just friendly people and the women who like will find you. PM for suggestions.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 15:35 #129Senior Member

Posts: 1776Dude. You are missing a huge opportunity as a "Hngblkm" (unless you're hitting this angle too). Sadly, there are escorts who have had some bad experiences and therefore have decided on the AA restriction, but have you considered the "Hot Wife" swinger scene? Gangbang parties, etc? Us white guys get the short end of the stick on those (pun intended). The AA Gangbang thing really does happen out there and there's no shortage of white women signing up for it -- albeit some are rather BBW, so if that's not your thing you have to be selective about which parties you attend -- or at least make sure there's more than one woman attending so you have choices.
Originally Posted by Hngblkm
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 05:06 #128Senior Member

Posts: 978MilfMandyBlack
Do you have an ad anyplace? Post a link.
Originally Posted by MilfMandyBlack
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-16 18:00 #127Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 9AA Always Welcome
I would love to be of assistance.
Originally Posted by Hngblkm
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 09:54 #126Senior Member

Posts: 1717Must be something in the water in the Bay Area
My wife lost her sex drive within six months of moving here and that was years and years ago. It took me a long while to sort out the Tampa hobby scene and find this site, but I have been having a blast every since. My dream was to go to Caliente since it is so close, but that won't happen unless I pay some escort to go and stay with me (ouch!)
Originally Posted by Meridian99
[View Original Post]
Like your wife, mine enjoys the stability of my career, and skills around the house and kitchen. Other than that we are just roommates at this point. I just have zero desire to get out on my own and date again, this is much easier and more variety.
-
07-14-16 09:45 #125Senior Member

Posts: 1717You are welcome fellow hobbyist.
One of the main reasons I am here, to get and give useful information. Glad you had a good time.
Originally Posted by MuimerP
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 09:25 #124Senior Member

Posts: 5948Riley is awesome. A little hyper LOL but a great time. She would def be a reg for me but her min donation doesn't line up with what I normally go for. Occosionnly though, I can make it work.
Originally Posted by MuimerP
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 07:24 #123Senior Member

Posts: 744Riley. Client base expansion
If she opens up her restriction on AA, I would like to see her. There are those of us who are not thugs, act respectfully, etc.
Originally Posted by MuimerP
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 23:14 #122Senior Member

Posts: 1537Or are both.
Plenty of dancers in the clubs here will go UTR when they aren't on the pole.
Originally Posted by FlGuyTampa21
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 22:57 #121Senior Member

Posts: 288I concur. My wife lost a sex drive a long time ago. I am convinced that she is an asexual. She certainly enjoys the big house, a nice car, and relaxed life. Man can only go so long before 'mini me' can take over here and there.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




