Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,426 to 16,440 of 30759
-
08-04-16 02:00 #14334Senior Member

Posts: 78Siam
Who at Siam gives HE? Mahalo.
-
08-04-16 00:50 #14333Senior Member

Posts: 929I always look for the same thing. Good MT not in CC.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
Jasmine and Vicky from Royal may meet your needs. Jasmine shorts time so you have to remind her about it. Son Kyong? Kalihi Lisa? I think a couple girls at 1221 may also be good although I've never tried them. Let me know if you find anything good.
-
08-03-16 22:41 #14332Senior Member

Posts: 684Neny
Agree, good legit massage. Looking for the rare good massage with finish from a cute provider. I agree it might be a YMMV. Thanks for the feedback Esunchiste.
Originally Posted by Esunchiste
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-16 19:47 #14331Senior Member

Posts: 203Who am I missing?
I'm looking for the proverbial good massage with a good HE. But for me, not in CC.
Historically My regulars have since retired. I have dabbled with a few but found that tomiko, erlinda and Athena as the closest to what I can find.
Athena is outside of town and I hit her up only if I'm going to be on the westside. Tomiko can be hard to get a hold of and make and appointment. Erlinda is the opposite as she is constantly on her phone answering texts and phone calls, even during my sessions to the point that it seemed excessive the last few times.
Honestly in my book all 3 make the cut in terms of what I'm looking for even though they have their downsides. But I am wondering, who am I missing?
I also don't have the time or money to try to see what happens over multiple visits. That it why I have kinda stuck with the better known providers who don't leave you hanging.
Are there people you guys would reccomend?
Pm me if you have someone off the radar to consider.
-
08-03-16 17:48 #14330Banned Member

Posts: 17An Gela
Please pm the menu.
Originally Posted by CM0069
[View Original Post]
Service oriented or himakamaka?
Looking for get some knots out by lovely lady.
-
08-03-16 16:15 #14329Senior Member

Posts: 180Mexican Cee
Saw her a few times but was always tease, never please. I don't remember ever reading any reports about braddahs getting HE, I definitely did not.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
But she is definitely young with boobs, and has a cool personality.
If you get HE, please PM.
Mahalo!
-
08-03-16 11:45 #14328Senior Member

Posts: 1139Are they even still around? You got a link for that place? I thought they closed shop couple years now.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-16 10:44 #14327Senior Member

Posts: 623An gela
Thought I post the pic that made me toftt from her mainland BP ad. After checking a couple mainland reviews it made me feel it was legit. Says will be here perhaps till end of month or so.
-
08-03-16 06:15 #14326Senior Member

Posts: 849Susie Hapa looking Taiwanese
Susie back at Yumi's place CC. Remember her from several months ago. She's a Taiwanese that has a real hapa look. Everything on the table I recall, but can't remember if was all covered or not. Got to check her out again, she was pretty hot. Real pics on ad.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...cs-100/5461813
Happy Mongering.
Rus.
-
08-03-16 04:55 #14325Senior Member

Posts: 1243Mexican Ceee
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/5609040
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Anyone see Ceee (real name Cecelia) lately? Her new photos intrigue me. If you click my previous post, you'll read other past posts about this therapist. Average massage with YMMV play seems to be the verdict. I may take one for the team and report on her skills.
Young with boobs is just my type. Initially, I regretted that I didn't try Thai Anna at Thai Pattaya when she first arrived in early July, but as time passed, and more fellas reported her tip-first-upsell behavior, I felt relieved.
Jan Fortifore.
-
08-03-16 03:39 #14324Senior Member

Posts: 115I go there when I want a legit strong Thai massage. Haven't been in a while but Tiffany would always massage me and go over.
Originally Posted by Berry29
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-16 03:35 #14323Senior Member

Posts: 115Same here. Legit for me. Went once and the massage skill was good. Heard she's a YMMV for the lucky folk. Never returned bc didn't seem like there was a connection. Sometimes you can just sense it.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-16 02:49 #14322Senior Member

Posts: 287Beena
I just meant that she does a great job of massaging you. No extras.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-16 01:34 #14321Senior Member

Posts: 46Damage?
What was the total damage. I might need to see this girl.
Originally Posted by CM0069
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-16 00:54 #14320Senior Member

Posts: 78Thai
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5713607110.html
So I went about 2 weeks ago and got a massage from her. Had to do some talking to get her to give the HE but she was cool with it ($80 total 1 hour with HE). But the other day. Oh man. I got to pick her up at CC and take her to my place. She was totally down for it all. Originally she asked for $120, but I didn't know what that would get me, so instead of asking and having her make up the price, I said $160 FS. She was down. She wanted condom and she asked to shower first LOL. No rush at all, we even laid in bed a little resting and talking LOL. Good times. She said she will be leaving to Thailand for 3 weeks soon, so go ahead and book with her asap! She's good.











Reply With Quote





