Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 230 of 230
-
07-14-18 20:45 #5Senior Member

Posts: 389Maxine
Had a couple visits with Maxine. She's in South Salem. 50 year old. Nice Bbw. Great BBBJ. Kisses, cfs. Great moves in missionary. She is on the submissive side but gets into it. Gets very wet when she comes. I'd recommend half hour because she gets right to it. I think she will do Greek not my thing but she seemed to want it. She's on tna as Giamax.
-
08-15-17 14:38 #4Senior Member

Posts: 72Anyone got anything for ole salem?
-
08-02-16 15:30 #3Regular Member

Posts: 2Thh
Yes a very reliable source for my needs. So far in five years I've had 100% success rate with THH. The only down side is it's mostly Portland and very little Salem or Eugene.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy953
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-14 23:07 #2Regular Member

Posts: 1The Hobby Hunter
Has anyone had success meeting providers on ************** dot com?
-
12-31-99 19:00 #1Administrator

Posts: 5312Thread Starter










Reply With Quote





