The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30238

    Melissa

    Saw Melissa today bbj multiple positions covered FS always no drama. She was on fulton.

  2. #30237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Angel in Brooklyn

    Anybody have any intel on a tall brunette with short hair in Brooklyn who calls herself Angel?

    She gave me a number beginning with 667 that isn't currently working.

  3. #30236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 224

    Heaven vids

    Does anyone have any vids with Heaven?

  4. #30235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Tasha

    This is the flexible Tasha. Easy access!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tasha5.jpg‎   Tasha4.jpg‎  

  5. #30234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Tasha

    I was on Wilkens the other day and saw a girl crossing the street who looked very familiar except for the weight gain. It was Tasha. She hopped right in and off we went. It seems she's been doing well but has relapsed slightly and comes down in the neighborhood a couple of times a week. She has put on a little weight but is certainly not fat. She still has the acne problem when she's using as you can see. Her biggest complaint is that her thighs rub together now and she hates it! Her boobs are bigger and she still likes to have them squeezed. She really gets into what she's doing and the little moans of enjoyment when you squeeze her boobs or rub her pussy are a real turn-on. She's open to anything pretty much, and all three inputs are there for the taking. Tasha is so flexible that she can put her ankles back by her ears to provide easy access to her ass. I included an older picture to demonstrate her ability.

    She has a number but at the moment no phone to go with it, but it should arrive this week. The number is available to contributing members. Otherwise she is around Wilkens anywhere from the circle to Pulaski, but you might find her on Eagle or Ramsey in the same area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tasha1.PNG‎   Tasha2.PNG‎   Tasha3.PNG‎   Tasha4.jpg‎   Tasha5.jpg‎  

    Tasha6.jpg‎   Tasha7.jpg‎   Tasha8.PNG‎   Tasha9.PNG‎   Tasha10.PNG‎  


  6. #30233

    Surfing-on-that-board


  7. #30232

  8. #30231
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSideFun2  [View Original Post]
    The King is back! Great video. Nitetimer is the most credible, legitimate and principled monger on USASG. He's straight up, no games, no hate, truthful. The world could learn from the likes of Nitetimer.
    High praise there pardner. You'll have a thousand stories to tell soon.

  9. #30230
    Quote Originally Posted by Trileptal  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lacy your talking about?
    I came across the chick in your photo a few weeks back. By the time I consulted the oracle that is USG she was gone--rats. But better safe than sorry.

  10. #30229

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Something went wrong in court the other day so she won't find out when her vacation will end for another few weeks. Stay tuned.
    Let me know if I can help send her a care package or bail.

  11. #30228

  12. #30227

    The King

    The King is back! Great video. Nitetimer is the most credible, legitimate and principled monger on USASG. He's straight up, no games, no hate, truthful. The world could learn from the likes of Nitetimer.

  13. #30226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Liz

    While I was waiting for Amber the other day Liz came by. Liz had pissed me off the last two times I saw her. She suddenly had these new rules like "don't squeeze my boobs," "don't touch there" and "I won't do this or that" and rushed me so I just quit seeing her. She apologized and told me she was doing a lot of C then and it gets her all weird. She promised to make it up to me. I told her if Amber didn't show up in a little bit maybe I would come for her. Of course Amber was a no show and I called Kandii but she didn't answer so I figured I would give Liz a chance.

    Liz has lost weight but not so much that she looks bad. She definitely still looks good. She is still very good at her job. So good that she makes me think she might have done this once or twice before! LOL I guess she was right about the C because absolutely nothing was off limits. She even suggested a few things herself. She got really into licking and sucking the boys and going down for some serious rimming. She volunteered her ass for the taking and pretty much anything else I wanted. In the end she swallowed every drop and then licked me clean.

    Liz offers pretty much anything you want, and all three inputs are available. Liz can be found along Wilkens most anytime. She has a new phone number which is available to contributing members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Liz1.PNG‎   Liz2.PNG‎   Liz3.PNG‎   Liz4.PNG‎   Liz5.PNG‎  

    Liz6.jpg‎   Liz7.jpg‎  

  14. #30225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Heaven Update

    Something went wrong in court the other day so she won't find out when her vacation will end for another few weeks. Stay tuned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heaven1.PNG‎   Heaven2.PNG‎   Heaven3.PNG‎  

  15. #30224

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Derringer  [View Original Post]
    Or is Joyce letting her hair grow back out?
    The picture was taken a while back. It's probably one of the ones she used to use on BP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape