Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,171 to 31,185 of 61398
-
08-01-16 08:18 #30228Senior Member

Posts: 2419NATALIE's ride
-
08-01-16 06:31 #30227Senior Member

Posts: 36The King
The King is back! Great video. Nitetimer is the most credible, legitimate and principled monger on USASG. He's straight up, no games, no hate, truthful. The world could learn from the likes of Nitetimer.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-16 04:43 #30226Senior Member

Posts: 1788Liz
While I was waiting for Amber the other day Liz came by. Liz had pissed me off the last two times I saw her. She suddenly had these new rules like "don't squeeze my boobs," "don't touch there" and "I won't do this or that" and rushed me so I just quit seeing her. She apologized and told me she was doing a lot of C then and it gets her all weird. She promised to make it up to me. I told her if Amber didn't show up in a little bit maybe I would come for her. Of course Amber was a no show and I called Kandii but she didn't answer so I figured I would give Liz a chance.
Liz has lost weight but not so much that she looks bad. She definitely still looks good. She is still very good at her job. So good that she makes me think she might have done this once or twice before! LOL I guess she was right about the C because absolutely nothing was off limits. She even suggested a few things herself. She got really into licking and sucking the boys and going down for some serious rimming. She volunteered her ass for the taking and pretty much anything else I wanted. In the end she swallowed every drop and then licked me clean.
Liz offers pretty much anything you want, and all three inputs are available. Liz can be found along Wilkens most anytime. She has a new phone number which is available to contributing members.
-
08-01-16 04:22 #30225Senior Member

Posts: 1788Heaven Update
Something went wrong in court the other day so she won't find out when her vacation will end for another few weeks. Stay tuned.
-
08-01-16 04:05 #30224Senior Member

Posts: 2344No
The picture was taken a while back. It's probably one of the ones she used to use on BP.
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 23:09 #30223Banned Member

Posts: 146Is that a wig?
Or is Joyce letting her hair grow back out?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 22:24 #30222Senior Member

Posts: 2419I remember when she wasn't in the game. Now I got to share her w / everybody else, LOL.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 21:56 #30221Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dam bro! She just attacks that cock with no end! That's how a SW supposed to do when a cock is in front of her. Wish all SW would learn from her.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 21:45 #30220Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
07-31-16 21:32 #30219Senior Member

Posts: 1788That's exactly the issue. She has called me many times to vouch for another monger. She values her life and limb.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 20:04 #30218Senior Member

Posts: 2344Jz
I was supposed to hookup for a BJ at a former WSW house. On the way there I saw JZ standing on Wilkins between Monroe and S Payson across the street from the bus stop.
She says her phone was dropped in some water so she hasn't been able to text. I told her that was okay, I just didn't know if something happened to her, or if she got locked up. I text the former WSW and asked to use a room instead of getting a BJ. She agreed, so me and JZ hooked up there.
I saw Angie / Strawberry on S Payson, the Eagle St side. She's really skinny now. She doesn't look anything like you'd remember her if you saw her. Looks like she's lost a lot of her large boob's too. I saw Natalie out by the circle. Her forehead is still big, reminds me of Herman Monster whenever I see her. Herman ain't got cute little skinny legs like she dose . She was looking good in those orange shorts she was wearing . I'm going to get her one of these days. She's one of the few out there that still has a sincere look about her .
The picture is of JZ. I told her to lay there when I was finished , so I could take a picture. It looks like she's sunbathing on the beach.
-
07-31-16 19:44 #30217Senior Member

Posts: 2344Seeing is believing
When I first asked about her # , I was asked to send her picture of myself. I too thought that was odd. Then, I got to thinking, she's been beat up a few times, and once again recently. I guess that's her way of screening people she can't see. She'll give you the 3rd degree too. Asking all kinds of questions. I would guess she's afraid of getting a beating that could take her life. Oh by the way, I never sent the picture. I had another monger vouch for me. Yeah, that's right. Kandi called the monger I got her # from and asked about me personally. The girl must be afraid of something really bad happening to her.
Originally Posted by TooLong
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 18:38 #30216Senior Member

Posts: 406Kandi's rules?
Its odd that a woman who works the streets has such stringent rules when it comes to setting up dates on the phone. I would think that working the stroll is much more dangerous. However, I have never in my life been able to understand the logic of a woman. LOL!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 17:41 #30215Senior Member

Posts: 502This is true when she was between phones a few months ago she interrogated me in this is after she told me to call the number. It took me a while to understand her pain with the phone situation but I understand now. There are alot of monger creeps out there who ask about other men, how much another dude pay, package size so I clearly understand as always be safe.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 17:31 #30214Senior Member

Posts: 502Jamie
Went for three in scooped up Jamie she was fresh out the shower. She had wilkens at a stand still everybody was pulling over for her. I told her to go head don't lose any dough talking to me she said I can always make money I wanted to see you. She knows exactly what to say. After the long chat we finally headed to her spot. So as we got in the room she dropped the dress to reveal matching bra and panties as I layed back on the bed she took off her bra and dropped her panties to show the clean shaved kitty. She gave me a bbj until I couldn't take anymore, she than slid the rubber on me in hopped on for some cowgirl that must be her favorite position because she cum pretty quick in that position. I then layed her on her back never taking the love monster out as I layed in top of her banged it out for a few told her to wrap her legs around mine as she slid up and down her pussy was extremely wet at this point I think I made it to five seconds in that position. As I blasted off she continued to grind until she get her rocks off. Just layed there until I got a limp biscuit. I ended July with a bang. I swear if this chic kept a phone I would keep her for days at a time. She cleans up pretty nice. Cool personality no drama never give me any problems. Tens across the board for me. I can't speak for anyone else just myself. We all have different SW that treat each person different. She said she loves fucking me. It shows in the bedroom. As always be safe.









Reply With Quote





