Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,171 to 31,185 of 61438
-
08-02-16 01:09 #30268Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
08-01-16 23:41 #30267Senior Member

Posts: 2419High praise there pardner. You'll have a thousand stories to tell soon.
Originally Posted by OceanSideFun2
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-16 22:17 #30266Senior Member

Posts: 135I came across the chick in your photo a few weeks back. By the time I consulted the oracle that is USG she was gone--rats. But better safe than sorry.
Originally Posted by Trileptal
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-16 15:12 #30265Senior Member

Posts: 312Heaven
Let me know if I can help send her a care package or bail.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-16 08:18 #30264Senior Member

Posts: 2419NATALIE's ride
-
08-01-16 06:31 #30263Senior Member

Posts: 36The King
The King is back! Great video. Nitetimer is the most credible, legitimate and principled monger on USASG. He's straight up, no games, no hate, truthful. The world could learn from the likes of Nitetimer.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-16 04:43 #30262Senior Member

Posts: 1788Liz
While I was waiting for Amber the other day Liz came by. Liz had pissed me off the last two times I saw her. She suddenly had these new rules like "don't squeeze my boobs," "don't touch there" and "I won't do this or that" and rushed me so I just quit seeing her. She apologized and told me she was doing a lot of C then and it gets her all weird. She promised to make it up to me. I told her if Amber didn't show up in a little bit maybe I would come for her. Of course Amber was a no show and I called Kandii but she didn't answer so I figured I would give Liz a chance.
Liz has lost weight but not so much that she looks bad. She definitely still looks good. She is still very good at her job. So good that she makes me think she might have done this once or twice before! LOL I guess she was right about the C because absolutely nothing was off limits. She even suggested a few things herself. She got really into licking and sucking the boys and going down for some serious rimming. She volunteered her ass for the taking and pretty much anything else I wanted. In the end she swallowed every drop and then licked me clean.
Liz offers pretty much anything you want, and all three inputs are available. Liz can be found along Wilkens most anytime. She has a new phone number which is available to contributing members.
-
08-01-16 04:22 #30261Senior Member

Posts: 1788Heaven Update
Something went wrong in court the other day so she won't find out when her vacation will end for another few weeks. Stay tuned.
-
08-01-16 04:05 #30260Senior Member

Posts: 2344No
The picture was taken a while back. It's probably one of the ones she used to use on BP.
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 23:09 #30259Banned Member

Posts: 146Is that a wig?
Or is Joyce letting her hair grow back out?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 22:24 #30258Senior Member

Posts: 2419I remember when she wasn't in the game. Now I got to share her w / everybody else, LOL.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 21:56 #30257Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dam bro! She just attacks that cock with no end! That's how a SW supposed to do when a cock is in front of her. Wish all SW would learn from her.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 21:45 #30256Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
07-31-16 21:32 #30255Senior Member

Posts: 1788That's exactly the issue. She has called me many times to vouch for another monger. She values her life and limb.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-16 20:04 #30254Senior Member

Posts: 2344Jz
I was supposed to hookup for a BJ at a former WSW house. On the way there I saw JZ standing on Wilkins between Monroe and S Payson across the street from the bus stop.
She says her phone was dropped in some water so she hasn't been able to text. I told her that was okay, I just didn't know if something happened to her, or if she got locked up. I text the former WSW and asked to use a room instead of getting a BJ. She agreed, so me and JZ hooked up there.
I saw Angie / Strawberry on S Payson, the Eagle St side. She's really skinny now. She doesn't look anything like you'd remember her if you saw her. Looks like she's lost a lot of her large boob's too. I saw Natalie out by the circle. Her forehead is still big, reminds me of Herman Monster whenever I see her. Herman ain't got cute little skinny legs like she dose . She was looking good in those orange shorts she was wearing . I'm going to get her one of these days. She's one of the few out there that still has a sincere look about her .
The picture is of JZ. I told her to lay there when I was finished , so I could take a picture. It looks like she's sunbathing on the beach.











Reply With Quote




