Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 540 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 8093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6593

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Not that it matters one bit, but "She's Not There" was originally written by the Zombie's keyboardist and released by the British Band's debut album in 1964. The American band Vanilla Fudge did not release their cover of it until 1967. I much prefer the original. But Tiffany is still stunning.
    OMFG! That had to be a 60's classic! A band named "The Zombies" and they are dressed in suit & ties and even cuff links! They stayed pretty much in one place with only a little bounce and at the end, took a from the waist bow! LOL!

    https://youtu.be/CKBRc8zNQ30

    Today a group named The Zombies.

  2. #6592

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPredictable  [View Original Post]
    You can tell they're unhealthy when you look at their butts.

    Most of the girls on this forum have this caved it area around their anus, like they've gotten so skinny they have no butt left. So, you're seeing the hollow of their pelvis.

    She's got lots of makeup on but needs to gain like 20 pounds.
    Very very average looks. Really no body or boobs. Not tall. I guess this is crème de la crème of the ave. I see this average look everywhere I go.

  3. #6591
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Drop dead gorgeous! Tiffany is breath taking. Mere words cannot describe her beauty. But, a picture, well, that's worth a thousand words.

    CookyJar.
    On good days Tiffany does wear her make up and can stop a train when strolling the evil boardwalk. She's always clean. Like she just stepped out of a shower. I have seen her around Jasper and Huntingdon. Seems to be her corner of preference. She's a little rough around the edges and needs another few months to perfect her craft. All in all she is quite attractive. She's not at all streetwise. She could benefit very well from a quick course at the Gator School of Sluts. She does have a lot of potential. Now, this is just my opinion. To be fair, I've heard from others she is their cup of tea.

    Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  4. #6590

    The Zombies not The Vanilla Fudge

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Well, let me tell you about the way she looked.

    The way she acts and the color of her hair.

    Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright.

    But she's not there.

    CookyJar.
    Not that it matters one bit, but "She's Not There" was originally written by the Zombie's keyboardist and released by the British Band's debut album in 1964. The American band Vanilla Fudge did not release their cover of it until 1967. I much prefer the original. But Tiffany is still stunning.

  5. #6589

    Red Riding

    Send this girl to Tampa! HOT.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Well, let me tell you about the way she looked.

    The way she acts and the color of her hair.

    Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright.

    But she's not there.

    CookyJar.

  6. #6588

    Redbone-Come And Get Your Love

    Prefer this song myself, but it's all good.

    Hell, with it, baby, 'cause you're fine and you're mine and you look so divine.

    Come and get your love.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B2zu3SOJU8

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The Vanilla Fudge - She's Not There CookyJar.
    Very pretty girl, excellent find there Cooky.

  7. #6587
    Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are very nice, Thank You, I agree she is pretty. My only observation, it that she is well made up, girls don't street walk like that, but you can see the tan lines. Again for the picture session she may have wanted to be made up nicely. Again just an observation, and you do good work.
    You can tell they're unhealthy when you look at their butts.

    Most of the girls on this forum have this caved it area around their anus, like they've gotten so skinny they have no butt left. So, you're seeing the hollow of their pelvis.

    She's got lots of makeup on but needs to gain like 20 pounds.

  8. #6586

    Very Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Drop dead gorgeous! Tiffany is breath taking. Mere words cannot describe her beauty. But, a picture, well, that's worth a thousand words.

    CookyJar.
    The pictures are very nice, Thank You, I agree she is pretty. My only observation, it that she is well made up, girls don't street walk like that, but you can see the tan lines. Again for the picture session she may have wanted to be made up nicely. Again just an observation, and you do good work.

  9. #6585

    RE: Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She is stunning. A rear find indeed. The kind of model that makes me wish I'd come better prepared. Had I known she was out there, available and that I would find her, believe me, she could have gotten a pair of heel and a whole new outfit.
    As it were, I was lucky to get what I got.
    CookyJar.
    Drop dead gorgeous! Tiffany is breath taking. Mere words cannot describe her beauty. But, a picture, well, that's worth a thousand words.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 005.jpg‎   Tiffany 006.jpg‎   Tiffany 007.jpg‎   Tiffany 008.jpg‎   Tiffany 011.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 012.jpg‎   Tiffany 51.jpg‎   Tiffany 57.jpg‎   Tiffany 59.jpg‎   Tiffany 63.jpg‎  


  10. #6584

    The Vanilla Fudge - She's Not There Lyrics

    Well, let me tell you about the way she looked.

    The way she acts and the color of her hair.

    Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright.

    But she's not there.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 47.jpg‎   Tiffany 009.jpg‎   Tiffany 010.jpg‎   Tiffany 73.jpg‎   Tiffany 013.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 015.jpg‎   Tiffany 74.jpg‎   Tiffany 67.jpg‎   Tiffany 72.jpg‎   Tiffany 62.jpg‎  


  11. #6583

    RE: Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    She is indeed drop dead gorgeous. Did you try for an ankles away? I would like to try with heels. Heels on her, of course!
    She is stunning. A rear find indeed. The kind of model that makes me wish I'd come better prepared. Had I known she was out there, available and that I would find her, believe me, she could have gotten a pair of heel and a whole new outfit.

    As it were, I was lucky to get what I got.

    CookyJar.

  12. #6582

    Re: Brie jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTwist34  [View Original Post]
    Did have their numbers but neither works now. Anybody sight them recently?
    Sorry, can't help you. Not one of my girls.

    CookyJar.

  13. #6581
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobLuvah  [View Original Post]
    I'm not 100% sure, but I am going to have to say no. That's not our girl. Close, but not cigar.

    CookyJar.

  14. #6580

    Tiffany

    She is indeed drop dead gorgeous. Did you try for an ankles away? I would like to try with heels. Heels on her, of course!

  15. #6579

    Brie jackie

    Did have their numbers but neither works now. Anybody sight them recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape