Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 260 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1968
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    A story about poop and BJ's

    So a guy called me today offering to pay me $700 to come over and eat my poop. That's all he wants to do. Can anyone explain this fetish to me?? I refused his offer then he asked if I could just put my poop in a baggy and he can take it home and eat it. Kind of like poop take out. I told him he ought to go to backpage domination and fetish and call one of the women who advertise there. Unfortunately he doesn't want to eat anyone's poop except for mine. LOL.

    Tonight I made a 60 year old guys night. I made him cum twice and he didn't even take viagara. He was surprised. He said he hasn't been able to cum twice in a long time. I just love giving BJ's!

    Xoxo.

  2. #1967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Teased

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]

    Ambrose, if you just kissed and girl, wouldn't that be considered a dick tease?
    Maybe so, but you already know I like to be teased, provided I'm pleased after the tease.

  3. #1966

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    1. A guy texted me wanting to kiss me for 5 min for $20. Declined.

    2. Another guy was interested in marrying me for $200. Declined.

    I will keep you updated. Maybe I should start a diary, blog? LOL This escorting job of mine is awesome and it's the most exciting job I've ever had! Second best was stripping / go go dancing, third best working in a peep booth in a naughty store and fourth best being a coat check girl in the Casinos in Atlantic City in the 80's. Xoxo. Actually I really liked working at a waitress at a doughnut place when I was in my early 20's, but I quick, because I was mortified and embarrassed that my loose panties fell down to my ankles at work! I was wearing a dress uniform and I'm pretty sure everyone saw. I left and didn't come back to collect me check!
    Thanks Deb. Miss you too babe. We'll get together again soon and catch up. The iced coffee is on me! Maybe a Boston crème donut too LOL. While the 20 bucks for 5 minutes of kissing is inviting I would decline too. It seems like a pretty cheap way to get to scope out where you are, security and what you have. Not worth the chance IMHO. As far as the 200 bucks to marry you. Obviously he doesn't think much of you does he? You can put a pric on an enjoyable evening with you but marriage. Priceless. LOL.

  4. #1965
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Kisses and the marriage proposal

    Kissing for 5 min. Wouldn't do it for me. It would keep me wanting more! Ambrose, if you just kissed and girl, wouldn't that be considered a dick tease?

    The marriage proposal? Anyone have comments on that? LOL.

    Have any of you guys had a woman lay back letting her head fall off the bed and give you a BJ that way? I love that! I don't think I'd want to do it for more than half an hour though or I might get dizzy. LOL.

    I've been having so much fun escorting lately! I'd say though that I'm not an escort as much as I am a sex therapist. Xoxo.

  5. #1964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Kisses & Panties

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    1. A guy texted me wanting to kiss me for 5 min for $20. Declined.

    Actually I really liked working at a waitress at a doughnut place when I was in my early 20's, but I quick, because I was mortified and embarrassed that my loose panties fell down to my ankles at work! I was wearing a dress uniform and I'm pretty sure everyone saw. I left and didn't come back to collect me check!
    1. $5 for 20 minutes, why not? If a girl wanted to pay me $20 to kiss her for 5 minutes, I'd be puckering up.

    2. You should have stayed a while at that job, panties are a real turn on for some guys. Tips probably would have improved.

  6. #1963
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Thanks Stressed out! I miss you! Ok, so two more unusual requests today

    1. A guy texted me wanting to kiss me for 5 min for $20. Declined.

    2. Another guy was interested in marrying me for $200. Declined.

    I will keep you updated. Maybe I should start a diary, blog? LOL This escorting job of mine is awesome and it's the most exciting job I've ever had! Second best was stripping / go go dancing, third best working in a peep booth in a naughty store and fourth best being a coat check girl in the Casinos in Atlantic City in the 80's. Xoxo. Actually I really liked working at a waitress at a doughnut place when I was in my early 20's, but I quick, because I was mortified and embarrassed that my loose panties fell down to my ankles at work! I was wearing a dress uniform and I'm pretty sure everyone saw. I left and didn't come back to collect me check!

  7. #1962

    Older Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    Why do guys want me to drain their bank accounts (financial domination) and at the same time humiliate them and demand they spend money on me and why would a guy want to fuck and get / give a tranny a BJ in front of me and why would someone 18 years old to 20's want to fuck an older woman?
    While not pretending to speak to everyone's reason to hook up with older women but for me and some of the crown I hung with it was a matter of growing up in those teen years around "older women". Being friends moms or neighbors and having the hormones going off and not being able (for the most part) being able to do anything about it. So as we got a little older those 'wishes or fantasies' were attainable. Secondly as we started on our 'sex adventures' we usually were around others who were starting out also so older women were a way to get 'experience' so we wouldn't be fumbling around with the less experienced and were a better 'keep' for those who thought we knew everything. Of course as we got older we found out that those older women did indeer be able to show us more and better ways. SO.

  8. #1961
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Yes you're right Dwyck

    10 to 12 min. Is too long for a guy to wait. It was a one time thing thankfully, but what really bothered me that it was the first time he was seeing me. If the guy was really upset to the point he had to leave I'd have given him a free session. Thankfully it was Sunday evening so he wasn't in a hurry. I'll be sure it doesn't happen again. I feel really guilty about it.

  9. #1960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]

    Question: If you we're seeing a provider for a half hour or hour session, made her cum and wanted to make her cum again immediately afterwards would it be a deal breaker if she told you her pussy and clit were too sensitive and he'd have to wait or maybe wait until the next time he sees her?
    It wouldn't bother me at all, after I cum I'm very sensitive too, so a short wait would benefit us both.

  10. #1959
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]

    Also lets say a provider made you wait either 10 to 12 min. Let's say she didn't get back to you right away, would you be super upset if it only happened once? Or maybe the first time? I didn't hear the phone ring, because I was in the bathroom and called back 10 to 12 min after the appointment time. He was upset so I gave him 50% off the session and he turned around and came back and saw me. I know I fucked up.
    Nothing pisses me off more than being late. Normally I schedule a girl during my lunch break and extra 15 minutes is enough to make me late getting back to work. Normally I leave after 5 at the most. The girls get pissed if we are late, but have no issues leaving us sitting in a hotel parking lot for 30 minutes, like that is not suspicious. Tyically if I don't have the room given to me as I am driving into the lot, I keep on driving out of the lot.

  11. #1958

    Zoom Zoom

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    Also why with windows 10 does my screen constantly zoom in and out. It's driving me crazy!
    If you are using a laptop with a touch-pad, then see this video. It may solve your issue.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SgkI1WQhMU

  12. #1957

    Speechless

    I have no words for your experiences. As for Windows 10, it's awful!! It causes a lot of driver problems and is a pain on the ass to fix. Find a good tech guy to correct the problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    Gallo: Yes guys have requested everything I listed. Some I've done and some I won't do. The weirdest one I've done was the guy masterbating in the trash dumpster while I watched from the side. And if this fetish is something any of the members here have, c'Mon. It's weird! Not judging, because I will do it, but really? It's full of garbage and all sorts of germs!

    I will see guys of most any legal age, but I like to keep it between 21 and 85. I had a client who was 90. He came in with a walker, could hardly walk and had a pace maker under his skin on his chest. It really made me nervous seeing him due to my fear that he could have a heart attack in my place. My BJ's are that good! What would I say to his wife? And the police and ambulance crew??

    I will see all ethnicities and have seen guys from many different countries. I even saw two hasidic jewish guys wearing their prayer garb. One told me he was into swinging.

    Questions: If you we're seeing a provider for a half hour or hour session, made her cum and wanted to make her cum again immediately afterwards would it be a deal breaker if she told you her pussy and clit were too sensitive and he'd have to wait or maybe wait until the next time he sees her?

    Also lets say a provider made you wait either 10 to 12 min. Let's say she didn't get back to you right away, would you be super upset if it only happened once? Or maybe the first time? I didn't hear the phone ring, because I was in the bathroom and called back 10 to 12 min after the appointment time. He was upset so I gave him 50% off the session and he turned around and came back and saw me. I know I fucked up. Also why with windows 10 does my screen constantly zoom in and out. It's driving me crazy!
    Last edited by Gallo1; 07-24-16 at 08:38. Reason: Grammar

  13. #1956
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    A few questions and comments

    Gallo: Yes guys have requested everything I listed. Some I've done and some I won't do. The weirdest one I've done was the guy masterbating in the trash dumpster while I watched from the side. And if this fetish is something any of the members here have, c'Mon. It's weird! Not judging, because I will do it, but really? It's full of garbage and all sorts of germs!

    I will see guys of most any legal age, but I like to keep it between 21 and 85. I had a client who was 90. He came in with a walker, could hardly walk and had a pace maker under his skin on his chest. It really made me nervous seeing him due to my fear that he could have a heart attack in my place. My BJ's are that good! What would I say to his wife? And the police and ambulance crew??

    I will see all ethnicities and have seen guys from many different countries. I even saw two hasidic jewish guys wearing their prayer garb. One told me he was into swinging.

    Questions: If you we're seeing a provider for a half hour or hour session, made her cum and wanted to make her cum again immediately afterwards would it be a deal breaker if she told you her pussy and clit were too sensitive and he'd have to wait or maybe wait until the next time he sees her?

    Also lets say a provider made you wait either 10 to 12 min. Let's say she didn't get back to you right away, would you be super upset if it only happened once? Or maybe the first time? I didn't hear the phone ring, because I was in the bathroom and called back 10 to 12 min after the appointment time. He was upset so I gave him 50% off the session and he turned around and came back and saw me. I know I fucked up. Also why with windows 10 does my screen constantly zoom in and out. It's driving me crazy!

  14. #1955

    Really Deb??

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    Why do guys want me to drain their bank accounts (financial domination) and at the same time humiliate them and demand they spend money on me and why would a guy want to fuck and get / give a tranny a BJ in front of me and why would someone 18 years old to 20's want to fuck an older woman?
    Are you saying that you've had guys request these thing's from you? You're attracting some mental cases if so. There's a world full of warped minds do your best to steer clear of them because it just can't end well!

  15. #1954
    Welcome Brave New World.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape