Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,561 to 16,575 of 30759
-
07-25-16 13:42 #14199Senior Member

Posts: 440Missy
Is this the same Missy that has worked at Hiran for a while or a new one. This girl looks different than the previous Missy and hotter IMHO.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...o-girl/4755146
HB.
-
07-25-16 06:23 #14198Senior Member

Posts: 133Gina
All I know is she's taking appointments from vickys number. (royal). Did my session at vickeys place down the road from cc where she travels from and to. I don't really know what establishment Gina is working from.
Originally Posted by RicoSr1
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 05:29 #14197Senior Member

Posts: 77Royal Massage
Please clarify EmSee, the 1st link is to Royal at Kalakaua and Makaloa and the 2nd is to Century Center? Where is this babe Gina working out of?
Originally Posted by EmSee
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 04:02 #14196Senior Member

Posts: 133Didn't get her name
Her massage skills are Hella weak. Didn't feel anything. She's a hella small Chinese girl. But super cute. Only thing good was her looks and her soft skin when your roamed. Does HE. But she got tired and keep blowing air like she wanted me to finish already but I made it last to get my full hour. Den ask me while I'm showering. She goes "you try our other girls". A sign maybe she doesn't want to massage me anymore LOL.
Massage 3/10.
HE 6/10.
Looks 9/10.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5697533099.html
-
07-25-16 03:52 #14195Senior Member

Posts: 133You can say just a little stronger den Vicky but still good. IMO.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 02:57 #14194Senior Member

Posts: 929Is her massage as good as Vicky's? She does a pretty good massage.
Originally Posted by EmSee
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 00:33 #14193Senior Member

Posts: 133Royal
So Vicky and cherry are on vacation. A girl name Gina is subbing out for dem. Went to try. Tall Chinese girl. Long legs. Will send you a pic of her if your texting her. But it's a pic where she's all dolled up for a party. I had to stare hard to make sure it was her when she let me in. Does a good body rub. Strong. Will let you roam and undress her. Does the same butt massage as Vicky and cherry. Everything on the menu. Partaken with FS which was coved. CG. All the way. Worn her out. She layed on top of me for a good 5 minutes trying to sweet talk me not to go to cherry anymore since I'm a regular to cherry. Overall. I enjoyed myself. Looked at my time and It was little over an hr.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape.../royal/4455747
Her pic is also on this link. It's the first one.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-works/6223893
Hurrrajah!
-
07-25-16 00:19 #14192Senior Member

Posts: 133About a week ago
Saw her about a week ago. Only place where you can listen to your favorite radio jams. Which I thought was pretty cool. Pounding her to some Kanye make it interesting.
FYI. I tried one of the girls she has. Forgot her name but she worked up a sweat trying to massage me and it wasn't even the pressure I wanted. Plus she tried to short me 30 mins. I yelled out Emma's name and she's like "okok sorry 30 more min" LOL.
I heard she had some good girls working before but left. Make sure when you go to Emma's spot you get Emma. LOL.
Huuuurajah!
Originally Posted by RicoSr1
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 00:13 #14191Senior Member

Posts: 1450Anna Thai Pattaya
Wow! I definitely agree with you. I saw her too and I have never met any massage therapist.
Originally Posted by DaveHi50
[View Original Post]
Who was so brazen and aggressive in asking for a tip. I felt I was.
Talking with a cheap class ***** who wheels and deals.
-
07-24-16 23:33 #14190Senior Member

Posts: 1450Ameah
I was going to make an appointment with her but didn't like that she.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
Asked me to pay for her manicure and pedicure before she would see me and.
Made no exceptions about it. Turnoff! Didn't like her attitude.
-
07-24-16 22:50 #14189Senior Member

Posts: 849Negative, my Bad. I meant she has that Empire provider look. But too late she's done for this week.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
Rus.
-
07-24-16 20:46 #14188Senior Member

Posts: 592Fingernail HE
Anyone know who I can see for a long, sensual HE that also uses their fingernails in the process?
-
07-24-16 20:36 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 203The reviewer has 4 posts and all revolving around Ameah.
Originally Posted by TheHammah
[View Original Post]
I posted about Ameah myself a while back and he / she / they responded talking about Ameah also.
So while the review maybe accurate enough for some, I guess I would caution someone with such a low post count and only talking about one provider. With that said I personally think Ameah offers a great service for some and the price for some may seem overpriced for others. I think she is worth trying and seeing what you think. What I can say is that I doubt that seeing her more will result in getting more. She has a pretty set formula of her version of a massage and tantric he with the breathing. I am pretty sure that she knows about this board and may monitor what is being posted.
What I guess I like about her that the poster did mention is that she seems overall into your wellbeing and health. It reminded me of how Jean would give me the smoothie along with dietary tips like not eating so late at night and decreasing sugar and caffiene.
-
07-24-16 16:10 #14186Banned Member

Posts: 54Anna Thai Pattaya- I got into an argument with her regarding her tip. She kept asking for more. I'm in no way cheap, I know what a massage is worth and payed her accordingly. No roaming will definitely affect the size of the tip I give as will the girls attitude. This one is not worth the bad vibes, not a bad body but really kinda homely. I would spend my money on someone else who appreciates you as much as you appreciate them. Just my humble opinion.
Originally Posted by WhateverIWant
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-16 16:06 #14185Banned Member

Posts: 442Ameah
I also saw her last year on the recommendation of a good friend. She had an incall by zoo. When I got there, saw how she looked and was pleased. Pretty face, great body. Had multiple tats which I don't mind, and long dreads which I'm not a big fan of. 150 incall. I got undressed and lay unframed on bed. She got undressed and started slow sensual FSBM, asking me to breath in time with her massage. Massage was too soft for me but having a massage by a beautiful girl had me at full mast. On the flip she did a very sensual HE. No roaming was allowed, got to caress her legs small kine. Asked if could Daty or if she does FS for more but no dice. Gave me a big hug after and let me (after asking nicely) give her nice breast a quick goodbye kiss. Did I like it. Hell yeah. Would I repeat? Probably not. Too soft a massage and I left so horny I had to stop at an AMP after. So it was an expensive morning. To each his own. She's a great girl, but not the one for me.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





