Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11540

    Damnnnnn


  2. #11539

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Real reason, she has become jaded and has no return business.
    Went to the Chatanooga forum which led me to TER where she is keeping her bad reviews out of sight. Called up and mentioned it and she went bat shit crazy on me. Well another bad appointment avoided, seeing this sweet hunny instead. She's been on my fuckit list for a while, worked out all the details including pics and vid.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...alice/29265384

  3. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    Ok this review is old as 'F' however, I noticed that My a got back on the BP scene so why not post about her right. When I first her, she was an escort staying with another escort (named Mia) who also worked off BP. They was based off in the Morrow area, the apts they was staying in was nice looking it didn't appear to be a good area. Upon arriving at Mya location I noticed she was the girl in the pictures she's incredibly short possibly roughly 4'11. She greeted me with a hug and her bedroom smelled like a crazy amount of 420 I barely could breath. She had to let the AC run for 10 mins to clear the room of smoke. While in the process, we was just having miscellaneous conversations. Mya was a pretty cool chick when it came down to business well it wasn't nothing special to talk about it was just a regular oral and pucci session. Which lasted for 30 mins for 2*20 for some odd reason she wasn't tripping about the time. Just in case you want to know I have no idea if she does BB anything when I 1st met her she just appeared to be an ordinary clean respectful woman. For some reason she just wasn't the type of female I wanted to deal with on a continuous basis. And also I had this session with her 3 yrs ago I can't tell you what type of person she is now.
    Looks like she has a big ass. Booty is my weakness LOL.

  4. #11537

    Mya on the Southside

    Ok this review is old as 'F' however, I noticed that My a got back on the BP scene so why not post about her right. When I first her, she was an escort staying with another escort (named Mia) who also worked off BP. They was based off in the Morrow area, the apts they was staying in was nice looking it didn't appear to be a good area. Upon arriving at Mya location I noticed she was the girl in the pictures she's incredibly short possibly roughly 4'11. She greeted me with a hug and her bedroom smelled like a crazy amount of 420 I barely could breath. She had to let the AC run for 10 mins to clear the room of smoke. While in the process, we was just having miscellaneous conversations. Mya was a pretty cool chick when it came down to business well it wasn't nothing special to talk about it was just a regular oral and pucci session. Which lasted for 30 mins for 2*20 for some odd reason she wasn't tripping about the time. Just in case you want to know I have no idea if she does BB anything when I 1st met her she just appeared to be an ordinary clean respectful woman. For some reason she just wasn't the type of female I wanted to deal with on a continuous basis. And also I had this session with her 3 yrs ago I can't tell you what type of person she is now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-07-21-21-12-08_1.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-07-21-21-12-01_1.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-07-21-21-11-44_1.jpg‎  

  5. #11536
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshalRick  [View Original Post]
    Hey if you clear out you inbox, I can send you some info you may like.
    Rick same would be appreciated loooking for a great massgae with he.

    Can return the favor of you ever venture out. X.

  6. #11535
    I cleaned out my inbox. Sorry about that. And thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarshalRick  [View Original Post]
    Hey if you clear out you inbox, I can send you some info you may like.

  7. #11534

    Any info guys?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-hott/40712047

    According to one of her pics she's a prego. Not really my cup of tea but I do know prego pussy gets real wet.

  8. #11533
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekuded  [View Original Post]
    Hey, all.

    I'm visiting ATL this weekend and looking for recommendations for FS providers.

    I prefer smart, educated spinners. Ideally brunettes, South Asian, black, or white redheads.

    But I'll entertain anyone who's kind, skilled, and not high.

    I'm also looking for a woman who can give a real, pro massage, with a HE. I. e. , someone who's actually a certified masseuse who cares about her work.

    Thanks for your help!
    Hey if you clear out you inbox, I can send you some info you may like.

  9. #11532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nesaw/37997790

    She offering a lot for a small donation for 2 hrs.
    Real reason, she has become jaded and has no return business.

  10. #11531
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nesaw/37997790 search midori in the Chattanooga
    forum she also has some ter reviews
    She offering a lot for a small donation for 2 hrs.
    Search midori in the Chattanooga forum she also has some ter reviews.

  11. #11530

    Any intel

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nesaw/37997790

    She offering a lot for a small donation for 2 hrs.

  12. #11529

    Wtf?

    Been on sites on line for the last couple of weeks the MENU SUCKS! I feel bad for the next provider that offer BBBJ caused I'm starting to get backed up LOL.

  13. #11528

    Abby Sweet Delight

    I had a dream with Abby this morning. Easy set up after a few text and a call. She is the girl in the pics. Her personality is cute and she really does get into it. Bbj but FS is covered. I had 2 cups of coffee during our hh. Ate at the why, very nice and fresh tasting (looks brand new). Ill repeat.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inded/40713133

  14. #11527
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekuded  [View Original Post]
    Hey, all.

    I prefer smart, educated spinners. Ideally brunettes, South Asian, black, or white redheads.
    Not sure you will have much luck with smart / educated spinners on BP. At least not in this area. Also, "not high" may be hard to come by.

  15. #11526

    Visiting ATL

    Hey, all.

    I'm visiting ATL this weekend and looking for recommendations for FS providers.

    I prefer smart, educated spinners. Ideally brunettes, South Asian, black, or white redheads.

    But I'll entertain anyone who's kind, skilled, and not high.

    I'm also looking for a woman who can give a real, pro massage, with a HE. I. e. , someone who's actually a certified masseuse who cares about her work.

    Thanks for your help!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape