Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11525

    Lexxii pt. 2

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...6234/1/1218559

    This one I saw a 2nd time too although the 1st session was nothing to write home about. She changed her name and phone number like 3 times since the last time I saw her and kept texting me with her new names and numbers. Claims somebody was stalking her. Yeah right! My opinion, she was trying to keep her identity new and fresh. You know, to make it seems like she's a new girl. A common trick with these backpage dinosaurs. I told her I would check you out one evening and off I went. I got to her ok motel in Union City and text once I got there. She never answers the phone. Always nothing but a series of text.

    I text, she asked a few ridiculous police questions, then gave me the room number shortly thereafter. I got to her room, knocked on the door and it was opened almost immediately by a brown-skinned chic with locked extensions in her hair. I previously stated that this chic was a red-bone but it was a trick of the light. She's actually brown-skinned, about 5'5-5'6 124-127 lbs. I said my greetings and walked on in. She closed the door behind me, got on her bed and started playing with her phone. This chic is a text / phone-aholic. She's always playing on her phone. I stood there in akward silence for a good 5 minutes as this chic continued to play on her phone as if I wasn't even there. Wow! After a while, she told me to get comfortable and so I did, all by myself with no help from her at all.

    She then kept playing on her phone for a few more before before finally putting the phone down and going into the bathroom. She came back out of the bathroom with a bra on only. She told me to come over to the bed and that I did. I asked her if she's going to lose the bra and she did with a slight grin on her face. The last time, she wouldn't take off her bra. Her breastess's are like low B cups with nipple studs in them. The nipple studs make them look perky but I'm not so sure they're really perky once the studs come out. Her stomach has a slight belly flab but no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it is a bubble ass. It had some nice meat on it and its sticking out there like a perfect bubble ass. No cellulite or stretch marks on it at all. She's got a pretty nice body on her.

    We're both in the buff now as I actually popped one of those guerilla pills at the gas station before I got there, because I knew she was a hand job and go in only gal. I wanted to try one of those pills out too. I didn't bring any protection with me so we used her thick magnum condom. Great! She placed the thick condom on my already throbbing hard member (damn I guess those pills do work), placed some KY jelly on the slab and assumed the doggie position, just like the last time. I just got behind her at the edge of the bed and gots ta stroking. I didn't feel any grip like the last time, probably because of the thick ass garbage bag condom she's got on me, but she did have some medium friction on her walls. I stroked her walls out in doggie as she had her ass positioned just right in the air and was running from it or trying any drop the ass low to the bed tricks.

    I stroked her walls out for a good 5 minutes in doggie before feeling that oh so familiar feeling coming over me. I blew a medium load in the cover and kept pumping some 2 minutes more, until I got all of it out. I told her I was done with her and she told me I could clean up with the wipes she had on her drawer. I did just that as she got back on her phone again and started texting away. The session was ehh. She wasn't throwing back anything or moaning like the last time as she just like me pound away to my hearts content. Just like the last time, she was smelling fresh and clean back there. No foul odors anywhere. That's one good thing I can say about this chic. She never stinks!! That's always a plus in my book.

    I put my clothes back on and headed for the door as she asked me if I'm good and I just said, "yeah". I don't know, I may repeat if I'm ever in the area again but it wouldn't be my 1st or 2nd choice. Her service is really nothing to write home about. I don't believe she's in town anymore either because I haven't seen her ads posted in a minute. She'll probably text me when she gets back in town again with a new name and phone number, again! LOL. I'll give her an "8" in looks and a "5" in service once again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lexxii6.jpg‎   lexxii2.jpg‎   lexxii5.jpg‎  

  2. #11524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Well said Ozy, there are many ladies reviewed here that I will not pay even my own enemies to stroke, but hey I understand the meme, different strokes for different folks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    One thing mongers need to do is learn which reviewers have similar tastes; I think a lot of the disappointment which arises in seeing well-reviewed girls is simply not having the same tastes as the reviewer.

    For example, I'm aware of a few folks here who like thick (or "fat" as I like to call it) girls, huge asses, etc. I have NO interest in these girls, so I just discount their reviews and, in fact, use them to I'd girls I DON'T want to see. That doesn't make those reviewers "wrong"; they simply have preferences not in alignment with mine.

    (Likewise, I'm sure they'd be disappointed if they followed a glowing review only to find a skinny spinner behind the door; know your reviewers!

    O.

  3. #11523
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    You might as well stop taking reviews altogether. YMMV applies in all situations. I had chicks to tell me cover only and the next guy goes and blows a load in her. I've seen a regular of mine give shit service to one guy and blow another's mind. Always remember YMMV.
    One thing mongers need to do is learn which reviewers have similar tastes; I think a lot of the disappointment which arises in seeing well-reviewed girls is simply not having the same tastes as the reviewer.

    For example, I'm aware of a few folks here who like thick (or "fat" as I like to call it) girls, huge asses, etc. I have NO interest in these girls, so I just discount their reviews and, in fact, use them to I'd girls I DON'T want to see. That doesn't make those reviewers "wrong"; they simply have preferences not in alignment with mine.

    (Likewise, I'm sure they'd be disappointed if they followed a glowing review only to find a skinny spinner behind the door; know your reviewers!

    O.

  4. #11522

    Leah

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...perky/40280670

    Ok, I went to see this chic for the 2nd time since I didn't get to go all the way with her the last time. She was still in the same house in Decatur. I called one night and got the info to come through. I got there some 30 minutes later, then called to let her know I arrived. She told me to come to the door, just like the last time, and that I did. I stood at the door for a good 4 minutes before she decided to open it. She opened it and I walked on into a fresh smelling house with a dark-skinned chic standing infront of the door. This chic is definitely not the chic in the pics. All of her pics are fake! This is the first time I've seen this out of the Nina Amoore crew.

    Anyways, I walked on in as she asked me if she hadn't seen me before. I told her as always, no-I don't think so. She walked me all the way back to the room down the hall and I followed right behind her. As soon as we got into the room, she turned around and said, "I do remember you from the last time". Great. Just great. I usually don't like these chics recognizing me, but whatever. She was wearing a black t-shirt and a black sweat pants. Nothing too appealing. We gots ta talking for a minute before she asked for the donation. I gave it to her. It was 60 bones for 15 minutes. She took the money, then said she had to leave the room and took the money with her. Hmm.

    She came back in a few minutes later and told me to get comfortable. I did just that with no help from her at all. She then immediately told me to pull out my protection in which I did. Hmm. That seemed a bit strange, but whatever. I pulled out 4 thin attached covers and placed them on the bed. She then got naked across the room to reveal the same thin body just like the last time. Her breastesses's had nipple studs in them this time and were perky B's from the studs. Her stomach was flat with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was a thin ass. It had a nice bit of meat on it with light stretch marks but no cellulite. Her body was still nice like the last time.

    We're both in the buff now as she instructs me to lay back on the bed and that I did. She took 1 condom from the 4 attached condoms and placed the remaining 3 on a chair with a shirt over them. Hmm. She then got between my legs, placed the thin cover on my cock, rats, and gots ta sucking. Just like the last time, she was looking me in the eyes while sucking the head only. She asked me if I liked it and I said sure. She sucked me off for like 4 minutes and I quickly told her that I was ready as I was not trying to spill my jizz too soon like the last time. She got off the bed and said, oh I need to get some lube, while leaving the room to go look for her lube. Just great lady, just leave a guy in the room with a hard cock. Got thing I took some viagrow before I left the house.

    3 minutes later she comes into the room and applies some lube to her snatch and the cover. She ask which position I want and I opt for doggie, as usual. She immediately said, "Let's start off mish first because I'm tight". Sure, whatever. She laid on her back in mish while telling me to take it easy on her because she is tight. Not this nonsense again. She led me inside of her with her hand all over my cock and placed my cock at the outside of her vag. What? I'm trying to start my stroke game and this chic has her hand all over my cock preventing me from going in further than the tip. After 3 minutes of tip stroking, I tell her to remove her hand so that I can get in there. She removes her hand but then goes to locking her legs around my waist preventing me from going anymore than halfway in. Oh boy.

    This chic is locking the hell out of her legs while telling me how tight she is and aggravating the shit out of me. The more I'd try to get in there, the more she would lock her legs tighter and push off me. I felt a little bit of grip and warmth but I was only allowed to go half way in. I fought with this chic for like 8 minutes as this chic would not let me get a good stroke in for shit. I end up pinning her against the wall in mish as she was climbing up the bed the whole time. This chic then resorted to using the wall as leverage to push off me and keep me from going anymore than halfway in. She's locking her legs up and pushing against me from the wall. This shit was annoying and frustrating as hell!! This chic wasn't trying to take any rod. After 8 minutes of frustration, I finally blow a weak ass load and pull out some 10 seconds later. I got off the bed and she told me I could clean up in the bathroom. I cleaned up in the bathroom as she came out behind me to clean up in there as well.

    I went to throw the cover in the trash can when I saw that 10 others dudes done beat me to it. How nasty! Throw away your evidence lady. This session was a bust. This chic wasn't trying to do anything but give some covered sucky-sucky. So much potential wasted. Oh well. Also, her vag was smelling a bit dirty the whole time. Not to the point where I had to turn my head to the side and hold my nose up high but it was definitely noticeable. I won't repeat again with this chic. She's using fake pics and she's locking her legs up and pushing off against you the whole time. Lady if you worn or or can't take a stroke, why don't you rest your money maker until your fit and ready to go. No one wants to be fighting you all day. I'll give her a "7" in looks just like the last time, but this time I'll give her a "3" in service. The service wasn't worth a damn.

    After I left, I got back to my car and noticed I left my 3 attached condoms behind. I called and text her that I need them back and got no response. I then walked back up to the house and knocked on the door. She opened the door after 5 minutes of waiting and I told her I needed my condoms back. She said ok and came back to the door with 2 condoms attached. Hmm. I didn't say anything though. I just left with the covers never to return again. Hmm. Now, I know why she placed the condoms in a chair and covered them up with a shirt. She was trying to hijack my covers. Really?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leah4.jpg‎   leah5.jpg‎   leah6.jpg‎  

  5. #11521

    The Dec

    Quote Originally Posted by Knbbsi  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she in?
    She is in Decatur. Tried to hook up tonight but she said she was tired so not doing any calls.

  6. #11520

    Paris / Chocolate Girl pt. 2

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...0748/1/1344267

    http://www.************.com/atlanta/...dyNykyDYYzAqT/

    I got duped by this chic 2 times in 3 months. This chic now, I saw her posting an ad on craigslist and I answered it. She said she was in her own apartment in the Union City area and gave me a cheap price. I was going to check her out one weekend but was like nah, that price is too cheap, she probably smells bad or something. Well, the following week, I was going to see another chic in the Union City area but her price was a bit too much on the high end for me. I remembered this other cheap chic here and said I will see her first and see how everything works out and go see the other chic after if I'm feeling good. Boy, was I in for a surprise.

    This chic is nasty as fvck!! I actually met this chic before in a motel in Union City back in March and didn't even realize she was the same chic I just met until she told me so. Arggh. Dude, this chic's ass stank so bad the first time, I couldn't even finish! I can't believe I went through with this the 2nd time. What the hell is wrong with me? Non-vipers, run fast and ran now. VIP'ers, read on.

    I was just about to write a review on this chic and started looking for her ad on craigslist where I originally found it. I saw another chics ad under her phone number and realized I actually saw a chic who's been selling ass for ages. Her name is Paris and she already has a review on this site from back in 2012-2013. Eeek. This chic duped me the first time with a fake pic and she duped me the 2nd time with more fake pics. She uses real and fake pics and floods backpage and craigslist with her ads every day. Damn, I feel so damn stupid! Ok, so this chic text me that she was in an apartment in Union City. She quoted me 40 for the quickie and I was like, eekk. I thought the price was too low for a chic working out of her own crib so I dismissed her.

    1 week later, as I was going down in Union City area to visit another chic, I text her that I was coming down her way. She quoted me 50 for a quickie this time and I was like, sure. I got to this chic's apartment and called when I got there. She told me to come upstairs to a certain side of the complex but she was bad with directions. I walked up the stairs and was immediately greeted by some dark brown-skinned chic wearing a red dress and red colored hair. Her hair was the same hair color as one of the fake pics that she is using, so I thought nothing of it. I walked on in after saying my greetings and she closed the door behind me. I'm looking at this chic now and saying to myself, this chic looks like she may have a nice body under that dress. Her ass looked a bit flat though.

    She also told me via text that she was 5'6 156 lbs and she didn't look it all all. She was about 5'6-5'7 and about 133-138 lbs. She still looked like she had a nice body though. We conversed for a minute, when she just started stripping without me saying a word. I didn't even give her the funds yet. She stripped all the way down to her bra, while telling me that she remembers me from the last time. I was like, huh. I'm looking at this chic all in her face and saying to myself, "I have no idea who this chic is, she must got me mixed up with someone else". I looked her up and down but had no idea what the hell she was talking about. She went on to say how she met me at such and such motel in Union City and all of a sudden my memory started coming back to me in a flash.

    I looked at her body more closely and started remembering that sloppy ass body. She then took her bra off, after I asked, to reveal some saggy ass tits. Fuck!! Now I remember this chic. This is the same shit like the last time. I met this chic in Union City about 3 months ago when I bombed out on a chic I saw previously. That chic wouldn't answer her phone once I got there, so I called this chic based on an ad she placed on craigslist. She was using 1 pic at the time and that pic was fake! Everything started coming back to me all at once. I was like fuck! This chic is nasty as fuck!! Her ass stank so bad that I couldn't even finish. I had to turn my head to the side and hold my nose up high while I penetrated.

    Dammitt! Not this skank again. I also remembered she was wearing a black dress at that time and I thought just like this time, this chic looks like she has a nice body. When she got naked though, I almost threw up in my mouth. Her breastesse's were C cups but hung low like my nuts and was dried up like a raisin. Her stomach was flatish but suffered from severe stretch marks and definite signs of multiple child birth and her ass, it was an average ass. It had some meat on it but it was mushy soft as ice cream. I remember that part. I couldn't believe it. I stood there in awe, confused-shocked-scared-mad as fuck, all at the same time. I can't believe I ran into this skank again. I done erased her out of my memory so long ago. Falk!!

    I stood infront of her ran down body and started asking her if the donation is $45. She said, "No, its's $50 just like the last time, you said the same thing the last time". What? I don't even remember negotiating with this chic. Gawd, how did I get myself into this. I don't know, but I think I blacked out for a good 15 seconds because no more than a minute later, this chic had my 50 bones in her possession. What the fuck? Why did I even give this chic my money? I was so confused and shocked, I had no clue how to react. She got my money now, how the hell, and told me to get comfortable. I did just that as she placed a white sheet over her couch while telling me this is where we'e going to do this. Great! Just great.

    I stripped naked all by myself with no help from her at all and sat down on her couch as instructed. I had to bring the protection too just like the last time as she doesn't supply her own. Really? Oh, she told me we have to be quiet because her son is in the other room. Sure. She got down between my legs, placed the condom on my willy and gots ta sucking. The sucky-sucky was weak! I remembered the first time, there being a lot of spit and suction on the oral, but this time it was a whole lot of spit and hardly any suction. She did this for about 3 minutes as my cock was going nowhere and I started questioning my life choices. How the falk did this happen? After 3 minutes of sucking, I told her to remove her hand off the base of my shaft so I can get into it and she did for about 1 minute. Then she stopped all of her sudden and said, "That's it, cum on, I'm not sucking anymore, my jaw hurts".

    How can your jaw hurt when your just slobbering on the condom? Ridiculous. I was at half mast at the time, but whatever, I wanted to get the show on the road. She got down on the floor infront of her couch and told me to cum on, you got to make this quick. Yep, just like the last time, this chic was rushing the hell out of me. The last time, I got 5 strokes in, and this chic looked back and asked me if I came yet. Ridiculous. I entered her on the floor and gots ta stroking. Jeezum Peace. Just like the last time too, I felt no heat, warmth, friction, grip, nothing. All I felt was a cold slimey ass feeling vag. This chic's got the nastiest feeling vagina ever. I remembered that from the last time too. This chic's vag felt like a cold bucket of slime. There were no walls whatsoever. This chic's box is all blown out!

    She didn't stink like the last time as the last time this chic ass was smelling worse than a sewer tank. This time, she didn't smell like anything. I stroked her blown out walls for like 3 minutes as she kept telling me to hurry up. I forced a weak ass load out a few seconds later and pulled out immediately. I pulled out and she told me to throw the cover away in a trash can. She pushed her hand out and said, take it off and give it to me. I did just that, thanked God for not getting hit with any foul odors like the last time, and she disposed of the cover for me. I quickly got dressed and made a quick B-line for the door as she sat on her couch checking her phone for missed calls. Yeah right!! Only a desperate jackass like myself would call this hood booger.

    I got out of there, back into my car and drove straight home to wash off any scent of her I had on me. This session was a terrible waste of 50 bones. This chic has been selling ass for over a century now, that's pretty evident in the worn out box. I didn't even know who this chic really was until I was about to write this review and looked back on craigslist for the ad. I saw some chic named, "Paris", with the same phone number as the chic I saw and put 2 and 2 together. She uses real and fake pics in separate ads but keeps the same phone number. Had I known who she was originally, I would have never set foot out of my house. I feel so dirty and stupid writing this review. Definitely, hell no on a repeat and I advise any sane person to stay away!! The 1st 2 pics are the fake pics she's used in the past. The 3rd pic is her real pic. Ridiculous. I'll give her ass a "5" in looks and a "2" in service. I should have definitely stayed home and saved my bread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails parisi.jpg‎   parisi2.jpg‎   parisi3.jpg‎  

  7. #11519

    Brianna / Eva Starr pt. 2

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...6935/2/1343192

    I'm going through my part 2's right now. This chic I saw previously in an apartment in Sandy Springs. She was working with the Nina Amore crew and going under the name of "Eva Starr". I was browsing the page on Friday morning, while taking care of business on the john, and ran into this chic's ad. When I saw her pics I was like, damn-I've seen this chic somewhere before. I looked at her pics intently and realized this is the same chic I saw a few months back in Sandy Springs. I was like damn, I can't believe this chic is working for this chic $40 crew. I said to myself, she must have done hit rock bottom. Oh well, her misfortune, my gain. Hehe.

    I remembered the last time having some "bare" fun with this chic too, hehe, so I said I'll make another date. I gave her a call Friday afternoon after work and told her I would be there a few hours later. She told me to just call once I arrive. I did just that some 2 hours later and she gave me the room number right away. That's the scary thing about this crew, they never do any le screening over the phone. Its just 1 call for the address, and the 2nd call is the room number. These chics protocol always puts me on edge. Anyways, I made my way over to the room of a seedy motel, that's usually the case with this crew, and knocked gently on the door. There were too many people walking up and down at this motel for my liking. 2 minutes later, the door was opened by the same girl in the pics standing infront of it. Non-vipers, get a life. VIP'ers, read on. Will I repeat, yes I will. She did her work, although she seemed bored, but it was well worth the funds.

    She opened the door and I walked on in and said my greetings. Damn, this chic done looked like she lost some weight. When I first saw her a few months ago, she was 5'5 145 lbs with a nice thick ass on her. Now, I'd say she is 5'5 135 lbs. She done lost that thick ass and looks more athletic than before. Anyways, she sat down on her bed and immediately started playing on her phone while we conversed. We talked for a minute, then all of a sudden she says, "Haven't I seen you before". I told her no, I don't think so. She then said, "I remember you", while staring at me then looking up at the ceiling. She said she remembered me from Sandy Springs back in March. I was damn girl, you got some good ass memory. She even remembered the month too which was correct. Wow! She said she remembered me because I was funny and she started with that same giggling that she was doing the last time.

    We even talked about her new environment which she didn't seem too thrilled about. She said she didn't even know the room would be like this. Eekk. From Sandy Springs apartment to cheap motel, that's a very huge downgrade. Eeek again. Two more minutes of conversing, she laid back on the bed in silence and went back to playing on her phone. I stood there looking around the room trying to figure out if this chic was going to get to work or not. Finally, she tells me that she is waiting on me to get comfortable. I guess that's her police check. I got comfortable all by myself with no help from her at all. She then put her phone down and told me to sit on the bed. I did just that, then she asked me if I brought some protection. I told her I did and produced a thin slab from out of my pocket. I placed it on the bed and asked if she had her own and she said, "no". Yeah right! She just wanted to use mines and save hers.

    I also laid the donation on the microwave that she didn't count or touch. I was 40 bones for 15 minutes. After that, she instructed me to lay back on the bed and I did just that. She then sat Indian style right next to me, then proceeded to place her bare mouth on my bare cock. Wow! That was pretty nice of her. She still had all her clothes on, by the way, which I asked if she was going to shed some clothing too and she said, yes. She kept sucking with her clothes still on as she was definitely sucking it. She went all the way down to the root and I felt the warmth from her mouth. She had a little bit of spit dripping down the side of my pole too. She did this for a good 4 minutes as I started to swell and she stopped sucking and started taking off her clothes. Her body now, I'd say it is an "athletic body". I previously listed her body as "average" but she done lost some weight now and looks more athletic than average.

    Her breastesses's are B cups and looked more perkier than the last time but I'd list them as "average". Her stomach was flat with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was an athletic ass. It was smooth and clean with no stretch marks or cellulite anywhere. Her body looks pretty nice now. I don't know if she's been working out or not but I like the body much more now. After we were both in the buff, she asks me which position I wanted and I opted for doggie, as usual. She turned flat on her back for mish, huh, and I had to illustrate with my hands what the doggie position is. She got into the doggie position, right after I placed the slab on my cock, and I gots ta stroking. Just like the last time, I smelled some minor rankness back there and she also was a bit dry just like the last time. I gots ta stroking and just like the last time, the rankness seemed to have disappeared and she didn't smell like anything. I still kept feeling that sandpaper rubbing up against my cock feeling though.

    I kept stroking anyways and looking down the whole time as I knew the slab would collapse at some point. The whole time I was stroking her, she held her head up on 2 closed fists and laid there like she was bored. Damn, the first time, in Sandy Springs, she was moaning throughout. This time, however, she seemed a bit bored and wasn't making any sounds. I stroked her walls out for a good 5 minutes, when I looked down to see my bare cock sliding in and out of her vag. Oh boy, not this again. The slab broke! As soon as I saw my bare cock stroking away, I felt that oh so familiar feeling coming over me. I pulled out immediately and blew my load all over her right ass cheek. She just laid there and giggled a bit as I continued to slap her ass with my spent rod. I told her I blew my load after a few more cockie slaps and she told me I could clean up in the bathroom. I went into the bathroom to throw the cover in the trash can when I couldn't even find a can. I asked her where her trash can was and she said, "I don't even having a fucking trash can"! LOL.

    She was correct, there wasn't a trash can in the whole room. Huh? I've never seen that one before. I just told her I will take the wrapper with me and she started giggling again. I wiped off with some wipes in the bathroom and came back out to put my clothes back on. We both got dresses and she wiped the jizz off her ass and put all her clothes back on. Eeek. She walked me to the door and I said my condolences. Nice girl like the last time. I may repeat, but I just don't like that shitty ass motel that she's in. If she was still in that apartment in Sandy Springs, I would repeat again this weekend. Oh well. She seemed to be not to comfortable with the environment she's working out of. Who knows? I'll give her an "8" in looks, just like the last time and a "6" in performance just like the last time too although she got lazy on me during the main event. The bareback sucky sucky made up for her laziness though. So long folks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eva5.jpg‎   eva6.jpg‎   eva7.jpg‎  

  8. #11518

    Midget Erica?

    Not sure if this is the same one as this post. Erica:

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-6784/33047705

    If so, last I remembered, she was pregnant. Might not be the same but I would double check. Had her before the preg, ok pussy, not worth 100 tho. My damage was. 4 at the time. YMMV.


  9. #11517
    Quote Originally Posted by KidCisco  [View Original Post]
    Like I said we all are grown ass man we all do whatever the hell we want to do. The info I post is for the guys that may not know the facts and may want to look out for their health and safety that may have love ones, kids, wife etc. They want to protect and care for .. those that don't have nothing to loose do your thing (trust me I won't lose sleep over it) don't take my word on it just check the CDC site. BTW when a chick smells down there it's for a reason this will be my last post on this topic I notice there been a few new guys posting lately, it's funny how some guys check for spelling, grammar errors etc. But make so many foolish mistakes in their lives that really matters that could cause them their life. Everyone have a nice day.

    Kid Cisco.
    If one's logic is to protect their health, kids, etc. Then they have no business sleeping with "working" women who sleep with everybody. No one on this site is better or safer than anyone else. This hobby is dangerous, period. The only safe thing to do is be celibate. Now let's be finished with this convo.

  10. #11516
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlier  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I've been seeing this o e for several weeks now, as recently as a few days ago and I've never once got the bad smell thing from down there. Guess I've been luck or you caught her at a bad time. It usually just smells like nothing. Not like soap but not bad smelling either.

    BBFS is on the table BTW. Maybe because I've seen here quite a few times now.
    Yea maybe. But I'm good.

  11. #11515

    Midget info? Anyone seen her


  12. #11514

    What's the location?

    What part of town is she in?

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    I confirm. Cute stud. The box is super tight and juicy. Thanks for the info!

  13. #11513
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    1 in 52 might contract. Not "has". Also nobody asked you.
    Like I said we all are grown ass man we all do whatever the hell we want to do. The info I post is for the guys that may not know the facts and may want to look out for their health and safety that may have love ones, kids, wife etc. They want to protect and care for .. those that don't have nothing to loose do your thing (trust me I won't lose sleep over it) don't take my word on it just check the CDC site. BTW when a chick smells down there it's for a reason this will be my last post on this topic I notice there been a few new guys posting lately, it's funny how some guys check for spelling, grammar errors etc. But make so many foolish mistakes in their lives that really matters that could cause them their life. Everyone have a nice day.

    Kid Cisco.

  14. #11512
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    1 in 52 might contract. Not "has". Also nobody asked you.
    Whether they wash in between is irrelevant from an STD prevention standpoint.

  15. #11511

    Woodstock area? Rec's; what happened to lady t?

    Any Rec's?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape