Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 658 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    No, lets get this straight, you did attack me for no good reason but that has been your MO all along, not just with me but with anyone that gets your attention. You're just a miserable old man waiting for your Social Security check to come in, which, by the way, I contribute to. You're welcome you ungrateful piece of crap.

    As far as Longjblues sarcasm, all I did was reply to him in the same manner as he did to me. Do you really think he needs you to speak for him? He's been around for a long time and until his reply to my questions, I respected him, now not so much, but we'll see. As far as you, there's no hope, you're the most miserable person on this forum. You can't wait to attack someone.

    I have to laugh at you, you think you're so smart, when actually all you're good at is being a computer nerd, and WOW, did you ever tell me off and in RED too. That must mean something to you computer nerds, and no, I don't care what it means. Now go and post a whole bunch of my posts like you always do, and don't forget to add some posts from whoever to make it look like mine. You're really a little boy in an old man's body.

    I'll ask any questions I want to. That is unless Mr Computer Whiz has a way to stop me.

    With that, I'll let you, the main turd, wallow in your cesspool for the night, and if I want to come back, I will.
    Skatar being a computer nerd is a bunch of crap Ambrose and you know it!

  2. #4150
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    I Appreciate Your Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy65  [View Original Post]
    I want to start by saying I hate answering in Masshes but unfortunately it is the proper place. I respect you and LBJ but from his response I am guessing you to have history. From my prospective, you put out a few questions that got members weighing in. I don't think we agree on the facial thing but that is cool, to each his own or YMMV. For my part I thought you started an interesting conversation, so thanks for that and I hope more weigh in, we don't need to agree in order to have a solid conversation. Personally I thought you brought up interesting conversation and should not be here in massholes.
    Actually LJB and I have no history at all, that is until now. I've never commented on anything he wrote nor did he about anything I've written, so I don't understand why all the sarcasm from him. I never said there was anything wrong with what others like, just wondered what all the fuss was about. Like I said in my post, I like things that many don't like and I won't go into that. I don't put anyone down for doing what they like just because it may not be my thing. I just wanted to ask the questions and see the responses. Like you said "to each his own".

    I agree, I don't like coming to Massholes either but Skatar just keeps antagonizes me and I fall for the bait. He gets off on arguing, I don't.

  3. #4149

    Ambrose

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    No, lets get this straight, you did attack me for no good reason but that has been your MO all along, not just with me but with anyone that gets your attention. You're just a miserable old man waiting for your Social Security check to come in, which, by the way, I contribute to. You're welcome you ungrateful piece of crap.

    As far as Longjblues sarcasm, all I did was reply to him in the same manner as he did to me. Do you really think he needs you to speak for him? He's been around for a long time and until his reply to my questions, I respected him, now not so much, but we'll see. As far as you, there's no hope, you're the most miserable person on this forum. You can't wait to attack someone.

    I have to laugh at you, you think you're so smart, when actually all you're good at is being a computer nerd, and WOW, did you ever tell me off and in RED too. That must mean something to you computer nerds, and no, I don't care what it means. Now go and post a whole bunch of my posts like you always do, and don't forget to add some posts from whoever to make it look like mine. You're really a little boy in an old man's body.

    I'll ask any questions I want to. That is unless Mr Computer Whiz has a way to stop me.

    With that, I'll let you, the main turd, wallow in your cesspool for the night, and if I want to come back, I will.
    I want to start by saying I hate answering in Masshes but unfortunately it is the proper place. I respect you and LBJ but from his response I am guessing you to have history. From my prospective, you put out a few questions that got members weighing in. I don't think we agree on the facial thing but that is cool, to each his own or YMMV. For my part I thought you started an interesting conversation, so thanks for that and I hope more weigh in, we don't need to agree in order to have a solid conversation. Personally I thought you brought up interesting conversation and should not be here in massholes.

  4. #4148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Hi Grampy, Find Some Meds Yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Lets get it straight I did not attack you.
    I did not reply to your childish questions, I replied to your lashing out at Longjblues calling out (& rightly so) your infantile questions.
    As stated if you do not like the answers do not ask the questions.
    Your lack of understanding & insight is only precipitated by your underdeveloped mind & body.

    Your former banned alter ego pretty much stated the same thingbut you always come back!

    There is always a reason, you're very comfortable here yourself, you're in the top 20, you made the grade! http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/mi...posted&t=11219
    No, lets get this straight, you did attack me for no good reason but that has been your MO all along, not just with me but with anyone that gets your attention. You're just a miserable old man waiting for your Social Security check to come in, which, by the way, I contribute to. You're welcome you ungrateful piece of crap.

    As far as Longjblues sarcasm, all I did was reply to him in the same manner as he did to me. Do you really think he needs you to speak for him? He's been around for a long time and until his reply to my questions, I respected him, now not so much, but we'll see. As far as you, there's no hope, you're the most miserable person on this forum. You can't wait to attack someone.

    I have to laugh at you, you think you're so smart, when actually all you're good at is being a computer nerd, and WOW, did you ever tell me off and in RED too. That must mean something to you computer nerds, and no, I don't care what it means. Now go and post a whole bunch of my posts like you always do, and don't forget to add some posts from whoever to make it look like mine. You're really a little boy in an old man's body.

    I'll ask any questions I want to. That is unless Mr Computer Whiz has a way to stop me.

    With that, I'll let you, the main turd, wallow in your cesspool for the night, and if I want to come back, I will.

  5. #4147
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I ask a question and you attack me for no reason at all
    Lets get it straight I did not attack you.
    I did not reply to your childish questions, I replied to your lashing out at Longjblues calling out (& rightly so) your infantile questions.
    As stated if you do not like the answers do not ask the questions.
    Your lack of understanding & insight is only precipitated by your underdeveloped mind & body.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I have no desire to waste my time here in the cesspool with a turd like you, so I'll leave you here to float around with the rest of the turds.
    Your former banned alter ego pretty much stated the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    I said Adios, and I meant it
    but you always come back!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    You have lashed out at people here many times for no reason at all.
    There is always a reason, you're very comfortable here yourself, you're in the top 20, you made the grade! http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/mi...posted&t=11219

  6. #4146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    It's Obvious You're Off Your Meds Grandpa

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    You going to get yourself moderated & banned again? Need some help with that!
    Sure you did when you said it's degrading to cum on a womans face, what part of that don't you comprehend.
    There is no excuse for you, told you that last time & it's still true
    Say hey to the folks for me.
    Look in the mirror, next to you I'm a genius, which isn't saying much.
    What the hell are you talking about? I ask a question and you attack me for no reason at all, and now you say I'll get banned. Where do you come up with these stupid ideas and what's with Smokey?

    Looks like you spent your Social Security check on hookers, now you're out of your medication. Need a loan? I would even help a miserable old guy like you if that's your problem.

    I have no desire to waste my time here in the cesspool with a turd like you, so I'll leave you here to float around with the rest of the turds.

    In all seriousness, you have a real problem and should seek some help. You have lashed out at people here many times for no reason at all.

  7. #4145

    Re: Homo love

    Negsiro, you are a fruit. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Negsiro  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this overwhelming coincidence. Here I get in a war of words with A2 and who comes out from the dead, like a stinking buried skunk. BILL BALONEY, his boyfriend.

    I mean, come on folks, I can't make this up, many have pointed this out repeatedly and here is the evidence right before your eyes, what else do you need.

    Tell me when was the last time you saw this fag bill baloney on here, some of you were wondering if he was dead, could've been a good thing for humanity sakes. But unfortunately, the satan piece of shit gets rattled when you talk about his Homo boyfriend, A2, of course. Its understandable, these bare back homos are what they are.

    A2 and Bill Baloney= a homo marriage made in hell.

    THANK YOU FOR PROVING US RIGHT. Take note folks.



    I took out all the parts that I told you are unacceptable. No doubt this will bring yet another rant.

    I gotta say though, you are obsessed with homosexual love

    A2

  8. #4144

    Welcum back Smokey!

    You going to get yourself moderated & banned again? Need some help with that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I never said it's not ok to like different things
    Sure you did when you said it's degrading to cum on a womans face, what part of that don't you comprehend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    You're the last idiot that I would ask to be excused
    There is no excuse for you, told you that last time & it's still true
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Hindsight is 20/20 Your dad should've used one, he could've had her swallow or just pounded her ass & made an asshole, oh wait he did! The best part of you ran down the crack of her ass shit for brains!
    Say hey to the folks for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    It would be more difficult to find someone stupider than you.
    Look in the mirror, next to you I'm a genius, which isn't saying much.

  9. #4143
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I think you're awesome

    I really like Ambrose! This doesn't really belong in Massholes though, because it's a compliment, but I do miss posting here like I used to. Lmao.

  10. #4142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    You Off Your Meds Again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    And you never will, WTF it's ok when you like different things with sex but others can not give a girl a facial because you find it degrading, what a hypocrite. You sound a lot like this former memberHe doesn't like that, didn't even want others to post about it, do you know what happened to him.

    You are not excused, if you don't understand, don't get it & can not comprehend what others enjoy, find pleasurable & flips on their erotic switch, then that is your issue not theirs, it's an experience not a explanation.

    Just so there's no mistake that I am not being sarcastic, FUCK YOU.

    Answers to questions are never simple & if you don't care for the responses then perhaps they should not have been asked in the first place.



    It's not surprising that you find the comment a contradiction when everyone but you knows what is meant & implied.
    I never said it's not ok to like different things, just asked what's the big deal.

    You're the last idiot that I would ask to be excused, you're too stupid to know how to.

    No you're not being sarcastic, you're just a mentally challenged moron.

    Read it again dopey, or ask someone more intelligent than you to explain it. Shouldn't be hard to find someone more intelligent than you. It would be more difficult to find someone stupider than you.

    And Fuck You Too. Idiot.

  11. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    As far as facials, I guess if that's your thing, to degrade a woman, I like some different things with sex but there are some things that many other mongers talk about that I don't understand the thrill of, I don't get it
    And you never will, WTF it's ok when you like different things with sex but others can not give a girl a facial because you find it degrading, what a hypocrite. You sound a lot like this former member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen  [View Original Post]
    stuck her tongue up my ass
    He doesn't like that, didn't even want others to post about it, do you know what happened to him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Well excuse me for asking
    You are not excused, if you don't understand, don't get it & can not comprehend what others enjoy, find pleasurable & flips on their erotic switch, then that is your issue not theirs, it's an experience not a explanation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I didn't expect your sarcastic reply
    Just so there's no mistake that I am not being sarcastic, FUCK YOU.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    a simple question. I was just curious to hear some different comments on it.
    Answers to questions are never simple & if you don't care for the responses then perhaps they should not have been asked in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Another thought, your last sentence contradicts your previous sentence. In your hast of sarcasm it looks like you didn't think about how it would sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I have to say that you haven't been paying much attention, or even comtemplating on why you like the things you do, in order to even ask that question.
    It's not surprising that you find the comment a contradiction when everyone but you knows what is meant & implied.

  12. #4140

    Bill back from jail

    Anyone see this overwhelming coincidence. Here I get in a war of words with A2 and who comes out from the dead, like a stinking buried skunk. BILL BALONEY, his boyfriend.

    I mean, come on folks, I can't make this up, many have pointed this out repeatedly and here is the evidence right before your eyes, what else do you need.

    Tell me when was the last time you saw this fag bill baloney on here, some of you were wondering if he was dead, could've been a good thing for humanity sakes. But unfortunately, the satan piece of shit gets rattled when you talk about his Homo boyfriend, A2, of course. Its understandable, these bare back homos are what they are.

    A2 and Bill Baloney= a homo marriage made in hell.

    THANK YOU FOR PROVING US RIGHT. Take note folks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Poor little 98 pound weakling, your angry rants are amusing. I can just imagine you sitting in front of your shitty little computer with all of the veins bulging out of your scrawny little pencil neck! Keep your posts coming perhaps one day your head will explode.
    I took out all the parts that I told you are unacceptable. No doubt this will bring yet another rant.

    I gotta say though, you are obsessed with homosexual love

    A2

  13. #4139

    Keep lying to yourself prick

    If constantly harassing, deleting and editing me is what you called doing your, "Job Right", then you're a fucking Imbecile, A2. You couldn't wipe your own ass clean, let alone piss straight, but you think you're doing your job well.

    Deleting and censoring members you don't like while favoring, massage parlor Rats, fags, child molesters and rapist on here is what you call DOING YOUR JOB WELL, A2? Well, there you go folks, you heard it from the Lions' mouth, his quote, stamped and delivered. I couldn't make this up even if I was the editor of this site.

    Next time you censor a good monger and help boost one of the above, tell us you are doing your job right so we can see you for what you truly are. A punk ass *****, chicken Shit Pussy Fucking Asshole.

    You want to do your fucking job, go wipe your ass cause you stink from where I am standing and we are miles apart.

    -When I piss off assholes like you I know I'm doing my job well, thanks-.

    Practice your breathing Negs, you're gonna stroke out.

    A2

    Why are you so interested in what my ass smells like? I think you have issues. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

  14. #4138

    Someone kick sand in your face again? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Negsiro  [View Original Post]
    You're the biggest asshole of them all.

    Why are you even on here bugging us. Just be a good ol' stiff admin and just make sure the website works right. Just let us freaking be man, dam. You're fucking annoying, seriously, a fucking coward at that. Just because you run this website and able to censor what we say, you use it to your advantage to edit replies to your favor, wow, how freakin smart.

    Take me on on an open forum without the editing and censorship, I'd tear you a new one before everyone and have you run with your cock up your ass so you can go fuck yourself.

    When I piss off assholes like you I know I'm doing my job well, thanks
    Poor little 98 pound weakling, your angry rants are amusing. I can just imagine you sitting in front of your shitty little computer with all of the veins bulging out of your scrawny little pencil neck! Keep your posts coming perhaps one day your head will explode.

  15. #4137

    Fyi for you mothafucka

    You're the biggest asshole of them all.

    Why are you even on here bugging us. Just be a good ol' stiff admin and just make sure the website works right. Just let us freaking be man, dam. You're fucking annoying, seriously, a fucking coward at that. Just because you run this website and able to censor what we say, you use it to your advantage to edit replies to your favor, wow, how freakin smart.

    Take me on on an open forum without the editing and censorship, I'd tear you a new one before everyone and have you run with your cock up your ass so you can go fuck yourself.

    When I piss off assholes like you I know I'm doing my job well, thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Because you say "I'm not trying to be an asshole" doesn't take away from the fact that you were being an asshole. In the future every time you're trying to not be an asshole you should probably just post in this thread.

    A2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape