Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,336 to 31,350 of 61411
-
07-20-16 10:13 #30076Senior Member

Posts: 1323That's strange. Do you think the docs misconnected some of your plumbing? Glad to hear your back on your feet and still chasing the almighty cooch!
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-16 09:27 #30075Senior Member

Posts: 138Yep that's her
Yep that's her. Haven't seen her in a while. Tight kitten too.
Originally Posted by Playboy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-16 07:43 #30074Senior Member

Posts: 158That's Christina.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-16 07:26 #30073Senior Member

Posts: 2344?
I keep getting asked if I know this person from FB. She kinda looks familiar. Anyone recognize her?
-
07-20-16 01:08 #30072Senior Member

Posts: 229Cancer
So, I haven't posted here in awhile. Back in December, I was diagnosed with colo-rectal cancer. From mid-January to mid-February I went through chemotherapy and radiation. In April I had surgery to remove the tumor and and had a lower colon resection. Since May, I've been getting follow up chemotherapy. I really haven't been picked any girls off the streets anymore. Just really haven't had the energy for all the cruising of the loops and hunting and what not. I have still been regularly seeing one UTR girl I met through the Craigslist Non-Pro section 2 years ago. But I just wanted to tell you all, I'm doing OK. Although surgery left me with an unusual sexual side effect. I can no longer cum. Been having dry orgasms.
-
07-19-16 22:21 #30071Banned Member

Posts: 1312Bro please hit me
Hit my inbox asap.
Originally Posted by Speedstick
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-16 22:19 #30070Banned Member

Posts: 1312Funny story
I used to hit Joyce haven't for awhile but one time I did go through and she had this black girl so I tried to get them to do a double but the black girl would only sing on my mic but that's as far as it went was a little disappointed but it's all good still took out on Joyce and pounced her proper.
Originally Posted by Fozzie
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-16 22:18 #30069Senior Member

Posts: 57Notes
Got to the circle today at 11, right away I saw one I was interested in, could not pull over went around the block be time I got back she was gone. By 11:30 the area was dead except for a couple of stragglers that did not interest me. About 1:30 I picked up a red head Sarah off Pulaski. A little out of it, pleasant though. Standard donation her legs were all beat up to the point I would not repeat. However she could be a finalist on American Idol with ability to belt out a tune at the mic.
After dropping her off, I was making one last pass before heading home, and I saw Amanda who I picked up a year ago, dig through the form for more info. She was on some steps on Caray, if I had seen her earlier would have definitely swooped up.
-
07-19-16 20:26 #30068

Posts: 96Nikki
I ran into Nikki the other day also, but hadn't updated yet. She was in hospital as I previously reported for 12 days. She lost a lot of blood and had some surgery. Says she is doing much better now. I always liked her so I am glad to hear it. She is staying on Wilhelm now.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-16 20:01 #30067Senior Member

Posts: 694Bisexual SW
I have found that to be the norm if you think about it they are basically turned off with the dating they do it to survive they would rather be with someone on a personal basis that they can share things with and another female fills that need most girls that I have dated and have gotten to know have a on going or a relationship in the past with another women.
-
07-19-16 18:00 #30066Senior Member

Posts: 197It's always a question of who's worth what. That's the double edged sword of getting numbers, if you use them they have your number too even if it's a burner.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
What did she do to aggravate you?
-
07-19-16 14:33 #30065Senior Member

Posts: 1370Bolo, you talking about dawn skinny Dawn that hangs by the circle? You know what "Wifey" means. It wouldn't surprise me if at least 75% of the girls aren't bi-sexual. Remember a lot of the girls are down to do doubles, or as they say in my 2nd home "happy hour"; so it makes sense to me. So when you say; I'll just call her "sweet tooth" has a wifey also, I'm not surprised. Now I saw our Nikki last night, and I was shocked because I thought she was in the hospital, but evidently she's out now. That's definately not her in the pics, but they do resemble each other. As a side note, I had stopped on Payson close to the corner at Wilkens, and as I was talking with Nikki in the car, LEO pulled up right behind my car a turned on his spot lights and shined them into my car. What a Dick. I've known Nikki for quite some time so, we were engaged in conversation when he decided to butt-in. I told her to stay put and not to worry about his attempt to harrase us. He eventually pulled off I guess after he didn't elicit a response. So just watch your 6. Peace.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-16 13:18 #30064Regular Member

Posts: 21Joyce's friends
I dated Joyce a few, she seems to change the subject on her other friends. I asked her and smiles and she manages to talk about something else. I don't push too much, I still want to pound her doggy. Joyce is a nice person and I enjoy my time with her. I hope she'll hook me up with her friends.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-16 12:39 #30063Senior Member

Posts: 291Finding Christina
She's out on Conkling quite a bit, day and night. You'll just have to wait 'til she's out. My advice, don't do it. Nice girl, but it was not worth the aggravation.
Baltoman.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-16 10:37 #30062Senior Member

Posts: 1323Liz or Melania
I was glued to the tube last night when Melania was sticking those big titties into the camera and could only think about getting a wet blowjob from that big amazon. The closest gal I could think of was Liz of WW who has a sweet rack and gives the best blow job on the strip! Monger on and enjoy the vids from the Big Man!!












Reply With Quote




