Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,381 to 31,395 of 61419
-
07-16-16 22:13 #30039Senior Member

Posts: 978That's putting it nicely, saw her on Pennington, then on Fairhaven, really nasty looking.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
Several girls both black and white in Brooklyn. Walking in the heat was taking a lot out of them. Had one ask me for a ride down to the bay, glad I carry air freshner LOL.
Not much out after storm WW and B / CB. Did see Lizzy walking in black and white striped dress.
Be safe Be careful.
-
07-16-16 19:57 #30038Banned Member

Posts: 1312Been there done that
Dude I was hitting that two hole years ago LOL but I'm glad someone else got it.
Originally Posted by AnalLove81
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 16:54 #30037Senior Member

Posts: 200And she's looking pretty rough. Almost didn't recognize her. Maybe it's because it's so hot and muggy out there, she looked overheated.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 15:26 #30036Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kandi
Is in Curtis Bay today.
-
07-16-16 14:27 #30035Senior Member

Posts: 137Is this the same young Megan / Meghan that was in B / CB a year or two back? She sounds really similar.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 13:29 #30034Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Meghan
I also just met with Meghan, just over a week ago; found her in Carroll Park area near Bayard. She did allow me to video, after initially forbidding it, for a decent tip. She was adamant about no releasing or posting, though, so I won't. I suppose the fact that she allowed it means she's softening on the subject. But I strongly suspect the no-posting restriction will remain.
Of course she had no phone; promised to text back when she got a phone "in a couple days. ".
Have little to add to the descriptions from Chico and others; she's blonde and pretty, good attitude and reasonable skills. I found her to be a little quiet. Said she's 22 and her oldest kid is 7; pregnant at 14 and a mother at 15.
As always, try to be good to these young ladies –.
Norm.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 10:21 #30033Senior Member

Posts: 129http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 04:53 #30032Senior Member

Posts: 276I'm jealous
How can I get some of that butthole inbox.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 00:50 #30031Senior Member

Posts: 153Atta Buddy Bolo
It's good to hear a success story!
-
07-16-16 00:34 #30030Senior Member

Posts: 2344It's official!
West side idol Crystal Bottoms and I are on a anal basis!
No more beating around the Bush, LOL. The date was set up from the get go as a no holes barred anal fest. Popped that corn hole with her laying flat on her stomach, all fours on the bed, and then standing up for the Finnish! Great girl, I really do like her as much as a person as I do like poking her in the svinkter.
-
07-15-16 23:34 #30029Senior Member

Posts: 2344No way!
I know what the He/She looks like that hangs around that area . I've walked right past him with a date in a private residence . There's no way that was him , not with hips like that!
Originally Posted by RichRim
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-16 23:31 #30028Senior Member

Posts: 2344Storm
Is around the BWI area. I told her no thanks, because the area is too hot.
-
07-15-16 22:29 #30027Senior Member

Posts: 66Man, oh man, oh man.
Lynda Carter is Larry Carter, take a third look next time.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-16 22:24 #30026Senior Member

Posts: 2344Diana Prince
Does anyone remember Lynda Carter's version of Wonder Woman's version of Clark Kent from the old 70's TV show?
Well, there's some white girl that would remind you of that standing by the bus stop in front of the school on Washington Blvd. Black pants, white shirt with nerdy black rimmed glasses with her hair pulled back. She looks to be about 5 feet 9 or slightly taller. VERY NICE!
She gave me the look on my second pass. It's a shame though. It's too public a place for a pickup, and she's TGTBT for me to take a chance.
-
07-15-16 21:35 #30025Senior Member

Posts: 233Be very careful in this area of 198 and Whiskey Bottom. There are stings there all the time.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




