Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    In a rut. All my go to girls gone. My main girl in Thailand. My second favorite "retired". Third favorite moved to Kapolei. Two different favorites disappeared, never to be seen again. No one out there that I want to give repeat business to. Lots of HE available but trying to find the peer-reviewed combination of looks, massage skill, and "extras" is tough to find. Should have been more thankful when ihad 4 or 5 different girls in my rotation. Oh well. The search continues. Good hunting guys.
    I've experienced the Feast and Famine syndrome too. At one time, I had so many girls in rotation, that it was pushing the budget over the line. But they all eventually leave or retire. I've always tried to sample some new provider every once in a while keep back filling the stable.

  2. #14063

    Sad times

    In a rut. All my go to girls gone. My main girl in Thailand. My second favorite "retired". Third favorite moved to Kapolei. Two different favorites disappeared, never to be seen again. No one out there that I want to give repeat business to. Lots of HE available but trying to find the peer-reviewed combination of looks, massage skill, and "extras" is tough to find. Should have been more thankful when ihad 4 or 5 different girls in my rotation. Oh well. The search continues. Good hunting guys.

  3. #14062
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Emma, started off looking quite hot and literally just let herself go. She probably gained 30 pounds since I saw her for the first time when she came into action after a special phone call from Nikki. Fake tits, kid stretched stomach, tats all over (yes even under the clothing area) no further comment on how I know. She will not allow FS that's 100% a no go. Drives a large Armada I think but it is a huge SUV and her boy is probably now 8 or so? Just not the type for me anyway but to each his own. Fake tits, fake hair, appears to have lots of baggage IMHO and I am not there for psychiatric reasons having to play and figure out mind games, rather play Pokemon Go LOL.

    As for Jessie she was there initially with Nikki, left to go work at Tanaya place on Kapiolani and is now back here with Nikki. Her massive tits aren't all they appear to be, large masses of soft and I do mean soft real flesh, laying on her back they simply fall to her side (again no comment on how I know this-sorry). She is quite nice and very pleasant conversation but she is more of a carefree person and doesn't like to be tied down. She loves to travel and just enjoy life.

    As for Nikki, play can be had, I've had but she is mostly into pleasing the man if you know what I mean. She will / did allow me just a couple of times to play with her but from history I think she might play for the other team or bat for both sides.

    Stay strong my fellow mongers.

    007.
    She was a lot bigger than the pic Nikki sent me but she had cut face, was super cool and I left "happy". Repeat? Maybe.

  4. #14061

    Cute asian

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5683106766.html

    Cute girl in the photo. No hits on Google images or Tineye. Phone number doesn't turn up on Google as a known operation, either. Anyone have information on this spot?

    Jan Fortifore.
    Stay away from this one. Took the plunge there other day thinking will get a cute girl. I was wrong. If that is the girl in the pic. It was taking 5 years ago and 40 pounds less. Massage was lame and HE was like like a jackhammer. Left $ will not repeat.

  5. #14060

    Christina??


  6. #14059

    Emma Thai Pattaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    I guess no one wants to believe me but it's okay. Yes I don't get play, yes you all may think I'm just shooting down Thai Pattaya but I'm telling you that girl is huge and I don't mean her tits. Nikki sent me a picture of her and I was stoked till I saw her in person. If she can lose all that weight in a month the. Yes she is one I would love to bang. Jessie is the one to see. Who will you believe brother with 2 post or I with almost a thousand and I don't lie. I just wish Nikki would give me play. I know why Nikki will not give me play and it goes way way back but that is dumb because that is so long time history. Let it go Nikki, everyone is posting about you so it doesn't matter what happened almost 7-10 years ago. Be happy I tell you the truth and I don't lie to you. Better to know the truth then be lied to.
    Emma, started off looking quite hot and literally just let herself go. She probably gained 30 pounds since I saw her for the first time when she came into action after a special phone call from Nikki. Fake tits, kid stretched stomach, tats all over (yes even under the clothing area) no further comment on how I know. She will not allow FS that's 100% a no go. Drives a large Armada I think but it is a huge SUV and her boy is probably now 8 or so? Just not the type for me anyway but to each his own. Fake tits, fake hair, appears to have lots of baggage IMHO and I am not there for psychiatric reasons having to play and figure out mind games, rather play Pokemon Go LOL.

    As for Jessie she was there initially with Nikki, left to go work at Tanaya place on Kapiolani and is now back here with Nikki. Her massive tits aren't all they appear to be, large masses of soft and I do mean soft real flesh, laying on her back they simply fall to her side (again no comment on how I know this-sorry). She is quite nice and very pleasant conversation but she is more of a carefree person and doesn't like to be tied down. She loves to travel and just enjoy life.

    As for Nikki, play can be had, I've had but she is mostly into pleasing the man if you know what I mean. She will / did allow me just a couple of times to play with her but from history I think she might play for the other team or bat for both sides.

    Stay strong my fellow mongers.

    007.

  7. #14058

    Fingers

    Zip, better no fall a sleep, or your ass be up the creek, only if she rim.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownZippy  [View Original Post]
    If you know, you kno LOL. She has magical fingers

  8. #14057

    Best Asain {sic} style massage

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5683106766.html

    Cute girl in the photo. No hits on Google images or Tineye. Phone number doesn't turn up on Google as a known operation, either. Anyone have information on this spot?

    Jan Fortifore.

  9. #14056
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Emma. Cool local girl. PM you more info.
    Does she play?

  10. #14055

    Emma

    I guess no one wants to believe me but it's okay. Yes I don't get play, yes you all may think I'm just shooting down Thai Pattaya but I'm telling you that girl is huge and I don't mean her tits. Nikki sent me a picture of her and I was stoked till I saw her in person. If she can lose all that weight in a month the. Yes she is one I would love to bang. Jessie is the one to see. Who will you believe brother with 2 post or I with almost a thousand and I don't lie. I just wish Nikki would give me play. I know why Nikki will not give me play and it goes way way back but that is dumb because that is so long time history. Let it go Nikki, everyone is posting about you so it doesn't matter what happened almost 7-10 years ago. Be happy I tell you the truth and I don't lie to you. Better to know the truth then be lied to.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Emma. Cool local girl. PM you more info.

  11. #14054
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Damn, what is the name of the girl in the top picture of this ad?

    She looks seriously hot, reminds me of how Stacy used to look at Thai Hawaiian back when Nikki worked there as well.

    Does she play?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...271560/6359113
    Looks like Emma. Cool local girl. PM you more info.

  12. #14053

    Anna Pattya

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzzzz  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week, and she is hot as hell. Titties are off the charts, with a flat stomach and nice ass. Really good sensual massage and nail-dragging HJ.

    She will upsell you for access, so play wisely. More might be available.
    Got to agree Bro. She hot hot hot. I like a petite on a girl. She is small and wow, wow, wow on a body. I had a same experience like you good massage and great the ending. I want to going back and see if I can get a Russian. Thanks for the info Bro.

  13. #14052

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Damn, what is the name of the girl in the top picture of this ad?

    She looks seriously hot, reminds me of how Stacy used to look at Thai Hawaiian back when Nikki worked there as well.

    Does she play?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...271560/6359113
    I was waiting for another appointment one day and saw that sexy lady come downstairs to get food and was wondering where she worked in the building. Now I know. Thanks!

  14. #14051

    Thai Pattaya

    Damn, what is the name of the girl in the top picture of this ad?

    She looks seriously hot, reminds me of how Stacy used to look at Thai Hawaiian back when Nikki worked there as well.

    Does she play?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...271560/6359113

  15. #14050

    Beena

    IMO you won't find a more attractive MT at the Century Center. Sweet heart of a woman. If you get any play you are a rare specimen. She is married.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape