Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I scooped her up tonight, on Herkimer & S. Carey. What a cute little frame she has, nice & petite, just the way I like them. She said she's 21 with 2 kids, but I couldn't tell. She's very slim, looks like she graduated H. S. Last month, LOL. Anyway, she did the cop check, asked for the $ upfront and I said as soon as we get to the spot. She agreed, seems pretty easy going. We parked, I just wanted a HJ because I figured she didn't have enough experience yet to develop some real mic skills. She took directions well and even threw in a little dirty talk which I liked. Didn't take too long before she got me to bust. Gave her some napkins and drove her back to Washington & Ostend. No digits, of course. Definite repeat, this time I'm going for FS. Guys, if you see her don't hesitate.

    CLS, I can't wait til you capture this one on film.
    In thinking about it I realized that I talked to Meghan last summer. She was just getting into dating and would only date guys recommended to her by Liz or Nicole. When I talked to her she had far too many rules for me. She also told me absolutely no pictures of any kind. Maybe it's time I try again.

  2. #30054

    Brave Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Keep reporting. They will go and stay down. Report the Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram.
    Who's the brave soul (identified on the page as a member of this site) who appears in the video on the current BHH FB page, confronting the guy?

  3. #30053

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Old one went down. New one goes up in it's place: https://www.facebook.com/BmoreHookerHunters01/?fref=nf.

    Just going to have to keep reporting their pages violate community guidelines.
    Anyone know this giys name and address? [Deleted by Admin]

  4. #30052

    Sunday evening Dundalk / Curtis Bay

    Saw a short/med height brunette WSW with long straight hair and a BSW at Holabird and Dundalk, both under 30 years old and decent looking. Saw another older and less attractive WSW with dark shorter hair on Pennington in Curtis Bay. No time to pick up but the ones in Dundalk were tempting.

  5. #30051

    Storm and Ivy

    For storm fans, she is in Frederick MD tonight with her friend Ivy. Check Backpage listings.

    http://frederick.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/platinum-storm-pawg-supremespecials/14361721

  6. #30050

    Terri

    Heading down Wilkins early this morning. Drove around for about 20 minutes and didn't see anyone of interest. Was about to give up when I spotted Terri on Ramsay, heading towards the circle. Looked cute as always. Very petite. Scooped her and took her to my spot. At that point in time was in a bit of a rush, so I only had time for a quick CBJ. Great mic skills. Standard tuition. She didn't have any covers on her, lucky I was carrying. Will repeat the next time I see her.

    Also, Be careful this morning, lot of cops on the street today.

  7. #30049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 603

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Wilkens this afternoon, spying little Meghan near SCarey and James near the store. Grabbed her and off to P's for some fun. Stripped her down and speared her little blonde fuzz covered mound up to my balls with one thrust. She moaned and locked her ankles around my waist, urging me to hit it hard. It didn't take long for her tight little giner to start squeezing me as I tried to knock the bottom out of her. Her groans got loud enough to hear down in P's living room so I thought that I'd better finish her off. One final pump and a grunt, filling her up to the rim with creme. Pulled out, cleaned up and dropped her back off near Washington. Usual tuition, no drama. Just the way I like it.
    I scooped her up tonight, on Herkimer & S. Carey. What a cute little frame she has, nice & petite, just the way I like them. She said she's 21 with 2 kids, but I couldn't tell. She's very slim, looks like she graduated H. S. Last month, LOL. Anyway, she did the cop check, asked for the $ upfront and I said as soon as we get to the spot. She agreed, seems pretty easy going. We parked, I just wanted a HJ because I figured she didn't have enough experience yet to develop some real mic skills. She took directions well and even threw in a little dirty talk which I liked. Didn't take too long before she got me to bust. Gave her some napkins and drove her back to Washington & Ostend. No digits, of course. Definite repeat, this time I'm going for FS. Guys, if you see her don't hesitate.

    CLS, I can't wait til you capture this one on film.

  8. #30048

    198

    Just finished bending Joyce over the back of my vehicle on a late night car date. Afterwards, she asked to stop at this place to get some smokes and beer. I happened to look up while I was parked and noticed the name of the place.

    I've heard Dawn and Joyce mention it before as a place to pickup SW. I always thought because of the name it was closer to the race track. It's not far off the exit .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0418.jpg‎  

  9. #30047
    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Old one went down. New one goes up in it's place: https://www.facebook.com/BmoreHookerHunters01/?fref=nf.

    Just going to have to keep reporting their pages violate community guidelines.
    Yup. Keep reporting. They will go and stay down. Report the Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram.

  10. #30046
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little behind on my reports. This is from a week or so ago. I was just looking around when I spotted red hair in the distance. I thought at first maybe it was Tasha who I haven't seen in a long time, but it was Angela. It's been about a year since I've seen Angela but I remembered her being a lot of fun. She said she had left the area for a while but was back now. She likes to work off her phone but it was stolen. She has a replacement on the way she said.

    Angela isn't the youngest girl out there, but is certainly one of the most accommodating. She tries to take care of whatever you want her to do except anal. She follows directions well and seems to get into things as much as I do, with lots of little moans and sighs of satisfaction. She seemed to enjoy my squeezing her little boobs and grabbing a handful of that red hair to push my dick deeply into her mouth. Always a good time with Angela. Her number is available to contributing trusted members.
    She does put in the work.

  11. #30045

    Loop

    Circling the Wilkens Loop today. Saw a smoking brunette in blue tank top with short walking east side. She got a tattoo on her left arm. Looks clean. She was really cute and look like the SW. I stopped at the corner, rolled down the window for the greet and meet. She did not respond. I came home empty handed. Does anyone know her name?

  12. #30044

    Black guys

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungLing  [View Original Post]
    Haven't found Kandii yet but the search continues! In the meantime ran across a little blonde about 5'4" 110# blue eyes a cup with nice bolt ons. Has on white spaghetti strap top and little blue jean shorts goes by jess. Did the scoop by potee and BP. Did the handshake and of to the no tell. Half and half on the menu. Nice wet CBJ, she has some good technique and would be better if I went BBBJ but can't risk it. But it was pretty damned good. Got the soldier at attention. Said she couldn't do cowgirl because I was too big. Not sho about that but whateva. Flipped her and lubed her up and went in mish. Love that look in their eyes when you split them! LOL. She got into with the moans and groans in the right places. Decided to flip her over since she was starting to complain about it hurting. She has a nice ass and the view from doggie was nice. No Greek on the menu but would love to try it. Continued to hit it until she cried uncle. Blasted off inside her and felt good about the deed. Wish you could have taken longer oh well. Very pretty girl was better looking couple years ago but weren't we all? Lmao! Tuition was 2 jacks and worth it for me. She has working digits, that's a bonus.

    Dropped her back at Mickey's and back to the kandii patrol! Fire on Washington oh well taking the long road home!
    I've dated her plenty and the last time I checked I hadn't changed my hue. Just sayin.

  13. #30043

    Hooker Hunters Wife

    Has an ad on Max80. Lmao.

    Complete with her name and what street she lives on!

    Maybe I'll drive by once in a while and throw my used condoms on the sidewalk. Lmfao!

  14. #30042

    Run it

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    She dates black guys, and I got pictures.
    Run it big homey. I get tired of hearing all this shit about (oh this girl don't date black guys) ,that's bullshit cuase whenever one of us pull up and the cash is right that girl and every other girl going to roll how ever we say roll. So post them and maybe these guys will stop posting about what a girl will and won't do!

  15. #30041
    Quote Originally Posted by Flfcsr  [View Original Post]
    I've been slacking on posts, sorry guys. Those of you who know me know I mostly go through PMs and phones anyway. This report is a little bit delayed, but I saw Cls say he'd been looking for her a while back so here's my report.

    She was out on the main WW loop, but not exactly where I normally expect to see her. It was all good though and made the pickup. She was looking a little bit rougher than when I last saw her, but still looked great. Very low key mood. We talked about how she's trying to mostly stick with regulars, how a roommate stole and sold her phone, and how she doesn't want to date black guys (sorry folks). We also talked about her life growing up in Bmore. Definitely rough, but she has a good head on her shoulders. I asked about pictures but she didn't seem totally comfortable, so I dropped it. Agreed on half and half for standard and found a place.

    After we got comfortable we started with a BBBJ that started off gentle and gradually ramped up with attention to the boys. This was on point and for a second made me wish I'd just gone for that, but we moved on. I helped get her warmed up for FS and we were off. We ended up just sticking with the mish this time and she seemed to get into it. Definitely not like some of the "PSE" girls out there. Usually I don't go for FS, it's almost always a disappointment for me compared to mic work, but she is definitely an exception here. It's hard to pick between the two!

    In general she's an exception to some of my rules. I don't usually go for girls so thin and almost never FS, but she's a favorite. She's cool and also very honest. She showed me her I'd to prove this point to me haha. If you see her out there make sure you treat her right!
    She dates black guys, and I got pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape