Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,726 to 16,740 of 30759
-
07-13-16 22:09 #14034Senior Member

Posts: 362Kinda Curious Any Intel?
Aloha mongers,
Kind of curious on this one http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5681348463.html does anyone have any intel on this? Said they are in 601 CC.
Stay safe my fellow mongers.
007.
-
07-13-16 21:33 #14033Senior Member

Posts: 5120Here's the Junko advertisement, containing the phone number, posted earlier today by MasqMete in the Junko thread:
Originally Posted by AznWellInDoubt
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5673789871.html
-
07-13-16 20:47 #14032Senior Member

Posts: 67Contact info for junko please.
-
07-13-16 18:32 #14031Regular Member

Posts: 15Any pointers?
I posted a while ago and asked if any of you other mongiers out there had any recommendations of providers that could handle a guy with an extra large hammer. I got a few replies with some pointers of who to try and who not to, to you gentleman I say thank you. And then I got a few messages asking me exactly how big. I was like wth, it not an advertisement or me bragging so let's save each other's time, I won't be giving out descriptions. But anyway I've went through the list and still I am looking for that right one. I prefer Asian women so that makes it even more difficult, but I've tried almost all the headliners and it's always the same. "Honey you too big" or something to that sort. If you guys have any other ideas please drop me a message. Any and all help is appreciated, mahalo.
-
07-13-16 18:11 #14030Banned Member

Posts: 54Anna
Definitely worth the visit, but be warned she is moving back to Cal the 27th so won't be here long.
Originally Posted by VietFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 17:54 #14029Senior Member

Posts: 343I agree with you bradah. But her new place makes it difficult for me. I only saw her once in her new place.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 17:47 #14028Senior Member

Posts: 307Saw her last week, and she is hot as hell. Titties are off the charts, with a flat stomach and nice ass. Really good sensual massage and nail-dragging HJ.
Originally Posted by VietFunGuy
[View Original Post]
She will upsell you for access, so play wisely. More might be available.
-
07-13-16 14:21 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 362Stenchy Sandy
LMAO. Sorry brother I put my review in the Craigslist heading instead of here but can tell you that the stench from her is absolutely unbearable and rather sickening. Like you I stayed cause the little head was in charge and should have left. Her picture is no way like what she looks like and her offerings were not worth the price. She never asked me for money upfront though. One word mongers. Avoid!
Originally Posted by DaveHi50
[View Original Post]
Stay safe my fellow mongers.
007.
-
07-13-16 07:27 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 372Min
You should've left her a fifty and say, next time. I'll make it up to you.
Originally Posted by HaYn1
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 04:24 #14025Senior Member

Posts: 849Recently hooked up with Junko
I always ask my self, why do I keep checking out other providers, when the greatest provider is right here, totally Hot Junko. I never have a hardtime seeing her. She always answers my calls, make appointment no problem, sessions with her is always the best. Sensual, erotic, sexy, fun, never rushed, we have a blast. Being an old time customer may help, but she was always nice to me.
Her body, face, skin is so young looking, I feel like I'm with a young girl every time I'm with her. Sweet, clean and young pussy I'll DATY for an hour. She's hard to cum, but I go down as long as she takes. Tight pussy as well as awesome pussy control, drives you crazy.
New Mongers, make your way to Junko. She'll blow your mind. Way better than any young, not experience provider out there. IMHO This girl does not age.
Rus.
-
07-12-16 23:02 #14024Banned Member

Posts: 54Beena
Plenty of reviews of Beena.
Strictly legit, but on of the best legit massage therapists out there. And maybe the sweetest girls you are ever going to meet. Minor brushing and tease but I honestly don't think she could ever go to the dark side.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5679868523.html
Pretty cute too!
-
07-12-16 22:40 #14023Banned Member

Posts: 54Heavenly Sandy
TOFTT.
I don't know what's wrong with me. I heard the Chinese accent and went anyway-doh! The pic is absolutely nothing like the woman who answered the door. I stayed none-the-less. Old, 50 ish Chinese Woman. Lame massage- everything offered. I honestly couldn't bring myself to do it with her, even though she was pretty much begging for it. Just couldn't do it SMH.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5679681029.html
If you are into MATURE women, this one is for you.
Weird. Asked for money before I could shower. I don't know what's up with that.
I will say this, the place is immaculately clean.
-
07-12-16 21:42 #14022Senior Member

Posts: 50Anna Pattya
Good job. This a one got my attention. But I try to get appointment last week always busy.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
I had day off try again today but they say she off today.
She really looking good to me but is it worth waiting or should I move on. Any body know I thank you.
-
07-12-16 17:08 #14021Senior Member

Posts: 440Fake
It is Marloes Horst.
Originally Posted by KaraSnsd
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/marloeshorst/?hl=en
HB.
-
07-12-16 16:52 #14020Senior Member

Posts: 298Esalen Norther Italian
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...beauty/6142246
Anyone tried this girl out? Picture looks fake.










Reply With Quote





