Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 11019
-
07-13-16 02:50 #24Senior Member

Posts: 706WeChat / Asia
How did you go about searching on wechat? I use that app when I'm in Asia to communicate with my western friends there & keep in touch when I'm here, but since I don't speak / read Chinese, I've never have. Searched for providers.
Trying to hook up in China since the crackdown in 2013 SUCKS! It's possible, but almost not worth the effort. Plus the price has gone up & menu isn't what it use to be. If you're working there, it's better to just fly over to Bankok for the weekend. You can get a 100-150 dollar flight & nice hotel for 40-60 per night.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by OceanExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-16 01:39 #23Senior Member

Posts: 208At least the English was at the bottom.
Originally Posted by TheTanuki
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-16 23:08 #22Senior Member

Posts: 66Just as an FYI, to get Chinese characters to work, you have to post the message and then go back to edit it. Then you can paste in the Chinese and save it.
Originally Posted by OceanExplorer
[View Original Post]
TT.
-
07-12-16 17:17 #21Senior Member

Posts: 208WeChat connection. Kiss
I made a connection via WeChat. WeChat is mostly Chinese and is a popular way to hook up when in China and some other countries. This young lady gave me a good massage then CBJ and cfs. She is a cutie but you may have to find her via WeChat.
She returns to Taiwan in two weeks. She is on a fund raising mission to help a sick relative. I recommend her. She has an apt near Microsoft in Bellevue.
嗨25105;20497;26159;20358;33258;21488;28771;29983;38263;30340;22899;23401;128139;.
忙30860;24037;20316;19968;22825;30340;20320;30130;32047;20102;21966;?
讓25105;20497; 幫24744;36629;26580;30340;23559;36523;19978;30340;20083;37240;25512;21435;65292;25918;39686;19968;22825;30340;30130;21214;!
❤25353;25705;25885;35703;33146;28107;24052;25490;27602;1 hr $120.
❤ 全38754;24615;26381;21209;. 1 hr $200.
❤20840;38754;36020;36051;38617;20154;26381;21209;1 hr $400 💓22160;39854;29305;20729;$360💓.
❤20276;36938;36942;22812;. 8 hr $600.
💟128159;128159;128159;128159;128159;128159;26381;21209;26368;24460;20498;25976;19968;20491;26376;21908; . 💟. 預32004; 微20449;I'd: kiss5628791658 Hi! We are from "Taiwan" growing girl of a busy day's work you tired yet? Let us help you gently push the body of lactic acid, relax the fatigue of the day! Prostate Massage lymphatic drainage 1 hr $120 a full range of services. 1 hr $200 comprehensive VIP double 1 hr $400 delicacy $360 escort and discounts for the night. 8 hr $600 57860;57860;57860;57860;57860;57860;} service final countdown a month WOW. Reservation app I'd: kiss5628791658.
-
06-27-16 04:53 #20Senior Member

Posts: 153Damn why you got to pay a lot to get bbfscip. You always paying a lot extras for BBFS.
I've done her bbfscip with no extra.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 19:33 #19Senior Member

Posts: 196Damn, she's pretty hot. A little out of my usual range, but looks totally worth it.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 18:51 #18Senior Member

Posts: 566Kenzie69 on tna
Kenzie69 of tna.
1 hr bbfscip, bbgreek.
Submissive roleplay.
She wants $500 for this.
A lot of money but she gets off on being dominated and pounded hard.
Hot white girl comes ready. On time and dressed sexy. Nice private incall.
-
05-07-16 16:25 #17Senior Member

Posts: 101K-girl Providers
Since the shutdown of TRB and crackdown earlier this year, the K-girl scene has been pretty dead. I was wondering if any of mongers are in contact with any K-girl providers, or are aware of any pages where they post their listings. PM me if necessary. Thanks.
-
05-07-16 02:42 #16Regular Member

Posts: 1MagdalaneVeen around Washington area?
Has anyone had any recent experiences with Magdalene Veen?
I've seen her recently pop back up on backpage. I paid a visit about a year ago when I moved to Seattle and she seemed a little stuck up (asked for BBBJTC, compromised with BBBJWF and she was sniffy about it) but am thinking of giving her another go.
-
04-30-16 23:36 #15Senior Member

Posts: 134Teresa
Unfortunately, she has put on some weight now that she is getting older. Still great massage but definitely not a spinner anymore body wise.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-16 09:20 #14Senior Member

Posts: 90Thanks, LCB. She is that, I'll try to find her.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-16 23:47 #13Senior Member

Posts: 706Teresa is still around from what I've seen. She still posts ads on TNA board. Sweet lady, good service & gives a really good legit massage. I haven't seen her in ages.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by GreyJake
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-16 09:08 #12Senior Member

Posts: 90Teresa
Has any one seen Teresa lately? She's a Chinese Lady that had a studio in a private residence near Factoria (Bellevue). She used to advertise on the now defunct "The Review Board". She had a big following, and many excellent reviews there.
-
04-02-16 12:45 #11Senior Member

Posts: 1241Any UTR College Girls?
Guys -- DC senior visiting your city in a few weeks. I'll be staying in the University area and was wondering if anyone had any leads on UTR UW or other college girls. I normally prefer the 35+ demographic, but the thought of a college-age student is intriguing. Don't have anything to offer in return unless anyone is traveling to DC or Europe.
Thanks for any help sent my way here on via PM.
-
02-04-16 10:10 #10Senior Member

Posts: 706Your link is dead, man!
-LCB.
Originally Posted by Relax808
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






