Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30039
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    "She's got a good head on her shoulders". Really? I've seen multiple reports on her and I've never ever seen mentioned that she doesn't date black guys. Not to be confrontational, but that statement really makes you sound like a "dick". Do you think that if she was "dope sick" that that she would pass on a "black guy" with "Green Money" Really? Some info is not that neccasary and can be left out, even if she said some dumb sh*t like that. I bet you if she was asked, that she would deny making that comment. If she was so smart as you commented, the only color that would matter is "Green". Peace.
    I don't disagree. It's probably BS. The "good head on her shoulders" comment is towards our conversation as a whole, not the racial part in particular. I shared it because she said it, thought the board should know, and if someone has experience to the contrary then that would also be good to share. I'm sorry if it upset you.

  2. #30038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Lil Amber, Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flfcsr  [View Original Post]
    I've been slacking on posts, sorry guys. Those of you who know me know I mostly go through PMs and phones anyway. This report is a little bit delayed, but I saw Cls say he'd been looking for her a while back so here's my report.

    She was out on the main WW loop, but not exactly where I normally expect to see her. It was all good though and made the pickup. She was looking a little bit rougher than when I last saw her, but still looked great. Very low key mood. We talked about how she's trying to mostly stick with regulars, how a roommate stole and sold her phone, and how she doesn't want to date black guys (sorry folks). We also talked about her life growing up in Bmore. Definitely rough, but she has a good head on her shoulders.
    "She's got a good head on her shoulders". Really? I've seen multiple reports on her and I've never ever seen mentioned that she doesn't date black guys. Not to be confrontational, but you should know better as a "Senior" member on this board, not to, repeat those kind of ludercris comments because we are a "brotherhood" in a sense, and making that kind of statement really makes you sound like a "dick". Do you think that if she was "dope sick" that that she would pass on a "black guy" with "Green Money" Really? Some info is not that neccasary and can be left out, even if she said some dumb sh*t like that. I bet you if she was asked, that she would deny making that comment. If she was so smart as you commented, the only color that would matter is "Green". Peace.

  3. #30037

    Night

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Old one went down. New one goes up in it's place: https://www.facebook.com/BmoreHookerHunters01/?fref=nf.

    Just going to have to keep reporting their pages violate community guidelines.
    Does he do this at night? I'm curious if he only does this when there is daylight. I would hope for his own safety he doesn't have the minerals to do this at night.

  4. #30036

    They created a new FB page

    Old one went down. New one goes up in it's place: https://www.facebook.com/BmoreHookerHunters01/?fref=nf.

    Just going to have to keep reporting their pages violate community guidelines.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    Their Youtube Channel and Facebook page are both terminated for violation of community guidelines.

    Dude loves and needs attention. So he'll create another page. Keep reporting his pages.

  5. #30035

    Bhh

    Whoop! Whoop!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    Their Youtube Channel and Facebook page are both terminated for violation of community guidelines.

    Dude loves and needs attention. So he'll create another page. Keep reporting his pages.

  6. #30034

    Leah from last summer

    She's very sweet, good sense of humor, and enjoys the sex a lot.

    Haven't seen her lately, not sure if she's still around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 028_1000.jpg‎   797_1000.jpg‎   009_1000.jpg‎  

  7. #30033

    Little blonde

    Haven't found Kandii yet but the search continues! In the meantime ran across a little blonde about 5'4" 110# blue eyes a cup with nice bolt ons. Has on white spaghetti strap top and little blue jean shorts goes by jess. Did the scoop by potee and BP. Did the handshake and of to the no tell. Half and half on the menu. Nice wet CBJ, she has some good technique and would be better if I went BBBJ but can't risk it. But it was pretty damned good. Got the soldier at attention. Said she couldn't do cowgirl because I was too big. Not sho about that but whateva. Flipped her and lubed her up and went in mish. Love that look in their eyes when you split them! LOL. She got into with the moans and groans in the right places. Decided to flip her over since she was starting to complain about it hurting. She has a nice ass and the view from doggie was nice. No Greek on the menu but would love to try it. Continued to hit it until she cried uncle. Blasted off inside her and felt good about the deed. Wish you could have taken longer oh well. Very pretty girl was better looking couple years ago but weren't we all? Lmao! Tuition was 2 jacks and worth it for me. She has working digits, that's a bonus.

    Dropped her back at Mickey's and back to the kandii patrol! Fire on Washington oh well taking the long road home!

  8. #30032

    Tiny Amber

    I've been slacking on posts, sorry guys. Those of you who know me know I mostly go through PMs and phones anyway. This report is a little bit delayed, but I saw Cls say he'd been looking for her a while back so here's my report.

    She was out on the main WW loop, but not exactly where I normally expect to see her. It was all good though and made the pickup. She was looking a little bit rougher than when I last saw her, but still looked great. Very low key mood. We talked about how she's trying to mostly stick with regulars, how a roommate stole and sold her phone, and how she doesn't want to date black guys (sorry folks). We also talked about her life growing up in Bmore. Definitely rough, but she has a good head on her shoulders. I asked about pictures but she didn't seem totally comfortable, so I dropped it. Agreed on half and half for standard and found a place.

    After we got comfortable we started with a BBBJ that started off gentle and gradually ramped up with attention to the boys. This was on point and for a second made me wish I'd just gone for that, but we moved on. I helped get her warmed up for FS and we were off. We ended up just sticking with the mish this time and she seemed to get into it. Definitely not like some of the "PSE" girls out there. Usually I don't go for FS, it's almost always a disappointment for me compared to mic work, but she is definitely an exception here. It's hard to pick between the two!

    In general she's an exception to some of my rules. I don't usually go for girls so thin and almost never FS, but she's a favorite. She's cool and also very honest. She showed me her I'd to prove this point to me haha. If you see her out there make sure you treat her right!

  9. #30031
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Kandii the other day and got some more good Bop Without the Chops. It was a great Kandii filled ending that will have you and I coming back for some more goodies.

    http://www.ccptube.com/album/136/kandii.html
    Cnote. What's with the red blotches on her ass? Hopefully she hasn't been sleeping in Poison ivy!

  10. #30030

    Lots of choice

    In the zone now b / CB loads on 5th Pontiac fielders choice.

  11. #30029

    Tattoo face

    Drove around The Loop yesterday and spotted a tall skinny girl with red dreads and had a tat on her face, next to her right eye. Looked pretty cute. Was hanging around a few other girls. I wanted to see who else was around, but I saw no one I was interested in. Decided to go back and make the scoop but she was gone by the time I got back there. Anyone know anything about her? DM me please.

  12. #30028

    I SO kandii

    After a long absence and forced by the significant other LOL! I am back out based on all of the lovely pictures of candy. Nothing doing on Fairhaven and Sycamore except this one WSW with yellow and orange leggings going to keep looking.

  13. #30027

    Bhh

    Their Youtube Channel and Facebook page are both terminated for violation of community guidelines.

    Dude loves and needs attention. So he'll create another page. Keep reporting his pages.

  14. #30026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Angela on Payson

    I'm a little behind on my reports. This is from a week or so ago. I was just looking around when I spotted red hair in the distance. I thought at first maybe it was Tasha who I haven't seen in a long time, but it was Angela. It's been about a year since I've seen Angela but I remembered her being a lot of fun. She said she had left the area for a while but was back now. She likes to work off her phone but it was stolen. She has a replacement on the way she said.

    Angela isn't the youngest girl out there, but is certainly one of the most accommodating. She tries to take care of whatever you want her to do except anal. She follows directions well and seems to get into things as much as I do, with lots of little moans and sighs of satisfaction. She seemed to enjoy my squeezing her little boobs and grabbing a handful of that red hair to push my dick deeply into her mouth. Always a good time with Angela. Her number is available to contributing trusted members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angela1.PNG‎   Angela2.PNG‎   Angela3.jpg‎   Angela4.jpg‎   Angela5.PNG‎  

    Angela6.jpg‎   Angela7.jpg‎   Angela8.jpg‎  

  15. #30025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Iris is Lisa? Leah, and crazeeeeeeeee.
    Ah Ha! Now I get it! I do know her after all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape