Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 803 of 930 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 853 903 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1906

    Kat does flake, yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    She stood me up not sure why she texted me at 130 gave me location and room number and I get there she says she is hurt and the door is open the door is locked and she does not text me back.
    Kat is starting to be like Indica, darn. I had a great first time with her, and now she has flaked twice, the second time she had glassy eyes, slurred speech, huge dilated pupils, and kept chattering about her problems, and told me to come back another time. I hope she gets help.

  2. #1905
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    Kat the ultimate GFE.

    I saw a listing for Katt on a couple of places and texted her. She's the same Kat that BassLake wrote about. Wow, she's the real deal. She's not on Twain anymore, but on Boulder. Very cool personality, Thin and sexy as hell. Very down to earth. She's not a clock watcher, but be respectful of her time. Treat her well. She takes pride in GFE, is a great kisser DFK is nice as are BJ, CFS. Not an upsell rush girl. Saw her once and liked her so much, I saw her again. She doesn't disappoint. Phone number is in the ad so there is no need to msg me for it. Enjoy and share your feedback via msg or post is cool.

    Nice!. Looks like you something good. And 120/ hh posted in her ad make it very tempting.

    Thank you for the report. Nice one to have when a convention comes to town!
    She stood me up not sure why she texted me at 130 gave me location and room number and I get there she says she is hurt and the door is open the door is locked and she does not text me back.

  3. #1904

    Wow, you found a gem

    Kat the ultimate GFE.

    I saw a listing for Katt on a couple of places and texted her. She's the same Kat that BassLake wrote about. Wow, she's the real deal. She's not on Twain anymore, but on Boulder. Very cool personality, Thin and sexy as hell. Very down to earth. She's not a clock watcher, but be respectful of her time. Treat her well. She takes pride in GFE, is a great kisser DFK is nice as are BJ, CFS. Not an upsell rush girl. Saw her once and liked her so much, I saw her again. She doesn't disappoint. Phone number is in the ad so there is no need to msg me for it. Enjoy and share your feedback via msg or post is cool.

    Nice!. Looks like you something good. And 120/ hh posted in her ad make it very tempting.

    Thank you for the report. Nice one to have when a convention comes to town!

  4. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Meth head.

    Total flake.

    Dangerous.

    Stay away.
    Wears a wig, and in person not at all nearly as hot.

  5. #1902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Katt GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    I'm met a great playmate named Kat, not Kat Kovell, but she is about 5'7, slim, nice complexion, about 30 yrs, white, GFE, no anal, but no other limits. She is on Twain, area is okay in daytime, or early evening, I guess. She is honest and a great kisser. nice BBBJ, and all else covered. She said it was a special, but you could check her out, if interested. I don't know how to send a pic on here, someone told me once, but it didn't work. Anyway, she could send a pic. She is the good answer to Indica. You can pm me for digits. I'm not sure if I can put a number on here.
    Posted this in Escort forum, but saw reference to Kat here so here goes:

    Kat the ultimate GFE.

    I saw a listing for Katt on a couple of places and texted her. She's the same Kat that BassLake wrote about. Wow, she's the real deal. She's not on Twain anymore, but on Boulder. Very cool personality, Thin and sexy as hell. Very down to earth. She's not a clock watcher, but be respectful of her time. Treat her well. She takes pride in GFE, is a great kisser DFK is nice as are BJ, CFS. Not an upsell rush girl. Saw her once and liked her so much, I saw her again. She doesn't disappoint. Phone number is in the ad so there is no need to msg me for it. Enjoy and share your feedback via msg or post is cool.

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=39830

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=38975

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=39840

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=17835

    As mentioned earlier, this is not Kat Kovell.

  6. #1901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Indica

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her in person but some on the board report her as being kind of flakey. She's very hot though!
    Meth head.

    Total flake.

    Dangerous.

    Stay away.

  7. #1900

    For what it's worth.

    Never seen her in person but some on the board report her as being kind of flakey. She's very hot though!

  8. #1899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Kat the ultimate GFE

    I saw a listing for Katt on a couple of places and texted her. She's the same Kat that BassLake wrote about. Wow, she's the real deal. Very cool personality, Thin and sexy as hell. Very down to earth. She's not a clock watcher, but be respectful of her time. Treat her well. She takes pride in GFE, is a great kisser DFK is nice as are BJ, CFS. Not an upsell rush girl. Saw her once and liked her so much, I saw her again. She doesn't disappoint. Phone number is in the ad so there is no need to msg me for it. Enjoy and share your feedback via msg or post is cool.

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=39830

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=38975

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=39840

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=17835

    As mentioned earlier, this is not Kat Kovell.

  9. #1898
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSin01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on a lady for couples? Big tits preferred.
    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-back/22305413

  10. #1897

    Couple friendly escorts?

    Anyone have any info on a lady for couples? Big tits preferred.

  11. #1896
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDick2012  [View Original Post]
    You haven't been yet, come on dude just do it. It is funny how they make the eyes look so big. Anyway you got to go, nice ladies, take the dive, literally. Haha have fun!!
    Yeah man got caught up with stuff and didn't have time, really want to try it out!

    Quote Originally Posted by InOne1190  [View Original Post]
    Joy is gone. Caught her on the last day. Zisele has one review on the other site, but I definitely recommend Suri if you're in to big tits. She's got a great rack. Natural D's (always deduct one size from all the agencies). HSLV is super solid, though I definitely suggest SS-Asian too, as they're quality seems to have been a bit higher recently.
    What's this other site? Thanks for Suri suggestion she looks very nice as well.

    For HSLV and other asian providers it's always 1 hour? And how many times?

  12. #1895

    It's your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanWard7543  [View Original Post]
    Are there any escorts that do dinner / theatre dates then on to the bedroom? I'm visiting on my own and as much as I love a leg over a bit of company is nice.
    Lots of ladies will go to dinner or a show with you. It's your money. Your paying for their time. They don't care what you do with it. Oohh, you want to find one that out of the kindness of her heart will go to dinner on your dime and not be compensated for her time too? I don't know to many of those. There are a few that have "social" rates though. Good luck.

  13. #1894

    Dinner dates?

    Are there any escorts that do dinner / theatre dates then on to the bedroom? I'm visiting on my own and as much as I love a leg over a bit of company is nice.

  14. #1893

    CeCe

    Anyone hseen CeCe. Scheduling with her later this week, but any intel ahead of time would be great.

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=40357

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-fun/20945113

  15. #1892
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappa3  [View Original Post]
    It is cheaper than their outcall which costs an extra $50 to $100.
    Thanks Zappa3. I have actually verified directly with Hobby Shop that they DO provide incall.

    I appreciate your response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape