Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 23,776 to 23,790 of 28086
-
07-11-16 16:23 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 323Very strange. "grand opening" usually means something is open! LOL.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
Totally confused about it. Sign is still there. No progress on the building underneath.
Though thinking about it, that spot is far from discreet. Very busy intersection all parts of the day.
-
07-10-16 22:49 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 619It's called "bluegreen" or "blue green".
Originally Posted by DavisM
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 20:02 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 35Can't find
Sorry I cannot seem to find this place, could you please give the name one more time?
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 18:38 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 126Thank you for being so detailed haha.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 17:56 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 789Tina slobs really good knob! BBBJ.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 15:47 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 26Legit massage. Tease a bit with brushes but nothing outright. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-16 15:40 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 704What kind of girl did I get? Species: human. Sex: female. Ethnicity: probably Chinese. Looks: average. Body: not bad. Attitude: excellent. Massage skills: not great, but OK.
Originally Posted by Shallot11
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 23:40 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 558There's only one girl at this particular location. It's very small and when I was there Tina told me she is the only one there that she works everyday. Moe.
Originally Posted by Shallot11
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 23:38 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 558Were there any extras or do you mean legit massage?
Originally Posted by Filmmakr
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 18:34 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 126I swung by here a week ago to see if whoever was working looked decent and I didn't like what I saw. I don't know if she was just mamasan with someone else working or if she was mamasan / worker, so I up and left. What kind of girl did you get?
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 17:41 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 704Revisited this am Ditto on the experience. Also had Tina, but, different Tina than my previous visit (maybe 6 months ago? Pleasant lady. Not a bad body compared to the usual providers at the Chinese AMPs. Real good BBBJ / CIM w / full access (shaved). She charged me 40 for HH entry and a few minutes later gave me back 10. Negotiated 70 for the BJ but, it was good enough I gave her 10 extra.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
I'd repeat.
-
07-08-16 17:31 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 704Drove by today. Nothing looking like a MP anywhere near the sign. Although the store front directly under the banner had some construction going on. Called the # on the banner. Got the "not in service" message.
Originally Posted by IvyLeaf
[View Original Post]
Hope something develops. Looks like potentially the run-down, seedy, anything goes type of place that's right in my wheel house.
-
07-08-16 15:39 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 102Hey BeerGuy. Any places / ladies that you'd recommend? Feel free to send a PM if you'd rather.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
07-07-16 17:54 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 26I saw Emily there. Great massage. Legit.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-16 17:52 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 26Tease.
I've had luck at Paradise Spa on Convoy. May & Tina are great ass teasers but keep in mind. As always. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





