Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,471 to 31,485 of 61406
-
07-07-16 20:20 #29936Senior Member

Posts: 2344Notels
Does anyone know of any hourly rate motels in the Glen Bernie area? Please MP if you have info.
-
07-07-16 18:21 #29935Senior Member

Posts: 541Weekends
By any chance did she say if she worked Fri / Sat. Those are my best times would like to see if can I ride that bronco.
Originally Posted by gaijingigolo
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-16 14:33 #29934Senior Member

Posts: 158I'm glad.
I'm so happy for her. She will definitely be missed. One of my faves.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-16 07:39 #29933Regular Member

Posts: 5If it's the NIKKI that I'm thinking of that girl is every bit of 38 yrs old. I've known her since she was 26 that's 12 yrs.
Originally Posted by gaijingigolo
[View Original Post]
Now nice enough but don't leave anything loose setting out.
-
07-07-16 05:58 #29932Senior Member

Posts: 174Renée
No. She is brunette, around 5'4" spinner type around 26.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-16 22:48 #29931Banned Member

Posts: 1312CB Renee
Is she a short blonde? If she is didn't know she was still around.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-16 22:42 #29930Senior Member

Posts: 75Natalie at the circle
So I had planned to cruise around a lot more on Monday afternoon / evening, because there seemed to be a LOT of girls open for business around or near the circle but the cute and friendly face of 22 yo Natalie had me stopped. She was worth the. 4 I was charged for BBBJ and FS in the back seat. She performed well and her attitude was amazing. She offered me her phone number and facebook for future trysts. Natalie is 22 but could pass for 18, but could also pass for 28 on any given day. No signs of drug use. She rates about a 7. 5 in looks but a solid 8 in performance. She sticks the circle and says she is out 4 or 5 days per week.
-
07-06-16 22:36 #29929Senior Member

Posts: 75Nikki in Brooklyn
Saturday night, rather early morning Sunday found me driving the Patapsco area. At 5 am, I picked up Nikki, short, cute and friendly with whom I agreed to a very slow BBBJ. She promised I wouldn't be disappointed if I could do. 35 and definitely not disappoint. She said she had only been walking for a few weeks and stays around 6th in that area. Said she was 26, rates about a 6. 5 in looks but a solid 8. 5 in performance.
-
07-06-16 22:10 #29928Senior Member

Posts: 502Jenna
That's great news good to hear that.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-16 16:13 #29927Senior Member

Posts: 622Heaven
When this girl goes on vacation she can really rebound and pack on the pounds. She packed on close to sixty pounds while on vacation in Tampa at one time.
Originally Posted by OHI812
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-16 14:56 #29926Senior Member

Posts: 174CB Renee
I had another Renee encounter in CB today in the early am. All I can say is wow. Had an excellent non rushed date in the car. Started off with a nice slow BBBJ with deep throat. After 5 minutes I had to get into those juicy walls, so I slipped on the rain coat and she climbed on top. She seemed to really get into it. After a few minutes we moved to the back seat for some missionary pounding and quick release. Unfortunately she has no phone so its a little hit or miss. I usually find her off pontiac.
-
07-06-16 09:25 #29925Senior Member

Posts: 622Great first post / Be careful
This is sooooooo much better than the first post being "Please help me as I did not RTFF and would like you to tell me everything. " Great job karl. This is how it's done, new posters; this is precisely how it's done.
Originally Posted by Karl78
[View Original Post]
If you find yourself over there be careful of BHH, especially at the Citgo. That's his stompin' grounds and even has a video on YT from the Citgo parking lot. Have fun but be safe. None of use want to see you on that at $$#0 le's videos.
-
07-06-16 06:20 #29924Senior Member

Posts: 136Yeah, they were nice size, kinda big.
Originally Posted by Neurer
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-16 05:17 #29923Senior Member

Posts: 1788Yeah. The life is taking a real toll on her body. She needs to put back about twenty pounds to get back where she was. She still has nice boobs but not like they were, as you can see in my pictures from back in November when she first came to Baltimore. The second and third pictures are from a week or two ago, the rest are from November.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-16 02:04 #29922Senior Member

Posts: 160Cum to Orlando7
Ill fly you here if you have I'd.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





