The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29951

    Summer rains on July 4th Fireworks!

    I had to take a trip the hardware store yesterday and figured that I would take a quick ride thru BP & CB. So I see this cute shorty on jefferies, black glasses, long brown hair and smoking a cig. Well I have a thing for a hot smoker so I figured what the hell, lets take a look see. She told me her name is Summer and that she needed a ride, so I tell her to hop in. WOW, there were some quarter size injuries on her hand and arm. That was a total turn off and I just could not continue. I had to shut down the fire works tent and head out. She seemed a bit miffed but I just could not do it. I wished her well and drove off. So, just saying friends, you may want to think twice.

  2. #29950

    Breanda's

    Daughter hangs around the west side. I originally met her some years ago on ward street around the corner from the fire station. I was with another WSW, and she was living there at the time. She also used to stay a few houses down from Darnell's old place on Cole St. I think her name is Amy or something close to that. I don't see her around a lot, so I don't remember it when I see her. I just know her face. She has a nice round bubble butt when she has weight on. The face on the other hand is like a morlock. I'm not kidding either, look up the word and you'll find the movie with pictures. If you see a blond that reminds you of that creature , it's probably Brenda's daughter. She was on S Payson and Wilkins yesterday.

  3. #29949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Heaven

    Heaven will be away for at least a few weeks unless someone wants to pay her rent so she can leave early.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heaven3.PNG‎   Heaven4.PNG‎   Heaven1.PNG‎   Heaven2.PNG‎  

  4. #29948

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    So, I have a date with Taylor tonight, thanks to a fellow monger. I've been texting her, and let her know my age and race. I didn't want to drive all that way and hear, I don't date black guys.

    I was about to leave now, but she says, she can't be ready until 8:00 or 8:30 . I asked if she could meet me in a near by store, and we could walk out together. That's the way Kiara and I use to do it. She says she can't do that, and I have to pick her up at her house.

    Any of you guys they've dated her and know her, please PM me and let me know if this sounds on the up and up.

    Man , I just asked her for a trip to GREECE for $60 . She text me back right away and said " okay "

    Just got this weird paranoid feeling , having not met her before . Gonna leave in a bit. I'd appreciate any intel on her before I pull up infront of her house . Thanks .
    I wouldn't bother wasting your time. I saw her over the weekend. I wanted to see if she had changed any. Again terrible service and she's really beat up. She said some guy paid her to let him beat her with a fiberglass curtain rod, she then licked his ass. I know there are some twisted guys out there, but I'm shaking my head at that just the same. To that monger, please don't do that shit, it fucks up my pictures and videos. Shitty
    Last edited by Shithead06; 07-05-16 at 04:13. Reason: Spelling

  5. #29947

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Well, it didn't wind up going well at all with Taylor. First off, she kept pushing back the meet time and apologizing, claiming it never happens with her.

    I kept getting the feeling she was trying to push the time back til after dark. That got my head swimming in all different directions. Did she not want to be seen getting picked up or did she have someone lurking in wait for me.

    I asked for her address several times. She claims she sent it, but only did after I was about to cancel. I made it to her address after dark and there were characters hanging around everywhere on her street. SW staring at me, guys milling around cars grinning at me, the street was so narrow, I had to drive slowly do avoid hitting them.

    I call her, and she asked what I'm driving. I tell her something close to what I'm driving, but not a exact make. I hear her talking to someone in the background while she's talking to me. I'm gettin a bad vibe from this, mainly because, her voice doesn't match the face. I know that's not always the case, Kandi is a good example. There was no place to park or even pull over with all the guys standing around, and the street was full of parked cars. I didn't understand why she wasn't waiting were I could see her.

    I pulled off and headed back to Wilkins. She texts me and asked if I want her to meet me at Tim's. I'm thinking, why the fuck couldn't you meet me in a store then?!

    Someplace we both felt secure on a first date. And, of course her having a ride meant to me, she's has her BF or Pimp along. I took her name and # out of my phone and nixed it right then. She seemed like she was high on the phone and preoccupied with someone, or like she was plying a game. She called my phone about 5 times, then text me, telling me not to waste her time anymore and take her # out of my phone. Done!
    Any one of these girls is capable of ripping you off, but Taylor is not known to do that. She is however a BIG pain in the ass. I thought I would never date her again after the shit she pulled before going away, tried to get me to be her taxi and bitches most of the date. BUT I can't stay away. It is almost the same thing as before. I don't like this spot, are you hear yet, are you hear yet. She also will double book so who ever gets there first won't have to wait. She has a cute younger body and some skills. The price is right and she gets the job down. I am sure I will keep seeing her but each time I say this is the last time. Hahaha.

  6. #29946

    Little a brother out

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Fellas he speaking the truth STAY AWAY.
    Is she older younger, bigger or smaller, have a name other than brenda's daughter?

  7. #29945

    No doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Is out walking right now, dirty blonde hair, purple sweatpants black shirt. DO NOT DATE HER! She has the gift that keeps on giving, until death.
    Fellas he speaking the truth STAY AWAY.

  8. #29944

    Taylor.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Well, it didn't wind up going well at all with Taylor. First off, she kept pushing back the meet time and apologizing, claiming it never happens with her.

    I kept getting the feeling she was trying to push the time back til after dark. That got my head swimming in all different directions. Did she not want to be seen getting picked up or did she have someone lurking in wait for me.

    I asked for her address several times. She claims she sent it, but only did after I was about to cancel. I made it to her address after dark and there were characters hanging around everywhere on her street. SW staring at me, guys milling around cars grinning at me, the street was so narrow, I had to drive slowly do avoid hitting them.

    I call her, and she asked what I'm driving. I tell her something close to what I'm driving, but not a exact make. I hear her talking to someone in the background while she's talking to me. I'm gettin a bad vibe from this, mainly because, her voice doesn't match the face. I know that's not always the case, Kandi is a good example. There was no place to park or even pull over with all the guys standing around, and the street was full of parked cars. I didn't understand why she wasn't waiting were I could see her.

    I pulled off and headed back to Wilkins. She texts me and asked if I want her to meet me at Tim's. I'm thinking, why the fuck couldn't you meet me in a store then?!

    Someplace we both felt secure on a first date. And, of course her having a ride meant to me, she's has her BF or Pimp along. I took her name and # out of my phone and nixed it right then. She seemed like she was high on the phone and preoccupied with someone, or like she was plying a game. She called my phone about 5 times, then text me, telling me not to waste her time anymore and take her # out of my phone. Done!
    I met her last week after about a eight month hiatus while she was "away".

    I first met her a little over a year ago. Hooked up many times over a couple months. She was great at first because she was new and happy to please. As time went on, she actually started to become a pain in the ass and I avoided her.

    When I met her last week, I really felt that her attitude was similar to where she was when I left her last year. She put me off an hour. Kinda whiney. Not very cognate. Couldn't understand her. I, as well will be staying away.

  9. #29943

    Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Is out walking right now, dirty blonde hair, purple sweatpants black shirt. DO NOT DATE HER! She has the gift that keeps on giving, until death.
    Hey Bolo. Where does she walk? For future reference, do you know her name?

  10. #29942
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Your description sounds like Summer who was up from Virginia yesterday. She knows the street rates very well, just trying. Like they say, you can always come down in price, but you can't go up. Shoot for the moon and the stars, settle for Brooklyn. Her breasts are massive now from what they used to be.
    Any pics of her?

  11. #29941

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-head/14269670

    Saw the location and the body looks so similar to the way she looks right now. I saw her last Thursday night on the corner of S Payson and Wilkins wearing a black see through outfit similar to this . What do you guys think?
    No stars on right side of her face or any tats showing, don't think its her.

  12. #29940

    Two cuties out

    I was cruising around like an hour ago and Christina was on Patapsco, seems she lost couple pounds and she looks good, that black spandex with the bright thong make her stand out that ass, if you have chance to see her pick her up you are not going to regret it. The only downside is that she currently doesn't have a phone.

    Meanwhile on the other side of the hood on Ritchie I saw Chelsey, she was looking good with those shorts, too bad I can't hit that today, but I have the feeling she is staying at the official SW lodge.

  13. #29939

    Brenda's Daughter

    Is out walking right now, dirty blonde hair, purple sweatpants black shirt. DO NOT DATE HER! She has the gift that keeps on giving, until death.

  14. #29938

    Heaven?

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-head/14269670

    Saw the location and the body looks so similar to the way she looks right now. I saw her last Thursday night on the corner of S Payson and Wilkins wearing a black see through outfit similar to this . What do you guys think?

  15. #29937

    Kandi

    She's hosting!

    For all of you that have her # , here's a chance to try all those positions you could never do at dirty Pierre's place.

    Please don't PM me asking for her # . Kandi has rules about giving it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-1.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape