Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15304

    Dear MTs

    1) Learn to give a decent massage.

    2) You're not trying to uproot a persistent dandelion!

    3) Don't skimp on the lotion at the end. Sufficient lubrication is your friend!

    Jeez, this is basic knowledge! How the hell do some of these "massage therapists" get repeat business? Because they have big tits?

    I've just started my foray into the AMP / EMP world and it amazes me how something so simple can be done so *badly*.

    Out of the 7 appointments I've had so far, I've walked out completely and utterly happy twice, happy but won't return to 3 of them, completely unhappy twice.

    Slappy

  2. #15303
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianAddict  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if there is any new info on this place. Last single report came in January. Good looking girls if the pics are accurate.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...atina/38657182
    I have seen 2 girls here. The first was Falen. I knew her from a previous place so we clicked. Lots of fun. The second girl (can't remember her name) was lame (she was literally on her time of the month). I don't understand guys paying $180 for a HJ. It baffles me.

  3. #15302
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianAddict  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if there is any new info on this place. Last single report came in January. Good looking girls if the pics are accurate.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...atina/38657182
    I paid a visit some time again to Sairah. Pics were taken at just the right angle to make her look skinnier by about 20 lbs. Service was ok from my perspective and not worth the price of admission.

  4. #15301

    Impulse

    Wonder if there is any new info on this place. Last single report came in January. Good looking girls if the pics are accurate.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...atina/38657182

  5. #15300

    Lakeside

    Went to Lakeside. CoCo. Best AMP massage ever. Went back last week for seconds. Lady at the desk barely spoke english. Asked for CoCo. CoCo's not there anymore. Damn. She was going to be my go to. Tired of bad massages where I don't mind being shorted on time.

  6. #15299
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to sunkiss lately. I've gotten a legit massage but have forgotten the woman's name, great pressure. I'm just looking for something nearby for a guaranteed good massage. Many of them have no idea what they are doing, just rubbing. I appreciate any help with this. Too many places for just a lame rub and a HJ.
    Lina at Grand Spa, best massage skills in the neighborhood, imo.

  7. #15298

    Oki doki

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to sunkiss lately. I've gotten a legit massage but have forgotten the woman's name, great pressure. I'm just looking for something nearby for a guaranteed good massage. Many of them have no idea what they are doing, just rubbing. I appreciate any help with this. Too many places for just a lame rub and a HJ.
    Oki Doki Spa 1446 W Chicago Avenue.

    Should do the trick.

  8. #15297

    Sunkiss or nearby

    Has anyone been to sunkiss lately. I've gotten a legit massage but have forgotten the woman's name, great pressure. I'm just looking for something nearby for a guaranteed good massage. Many of them have no idea what they are doing, just rubbing. I appreciate any help with this. Too many places for just a lame rub and a HJ.

  9. #15296

    Early, but not too early

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Right when they open, everything is fresher and they're more energized.

    -w.
    Back when One Spa was still operating out in Sycamore I paid them a visit early in the morning. It was like twenty minutes after their advertised opening time, and after mamasan let me in, she put me in a room and asked if I could wait. I asked how long, and she said she wasn't sure, because the woman who was providing massages was still eating her breakfast! I wasn't in a hurry that morning (had the first half of the day off), so I opted to wait. Spent fifteen minutes sitting / lying around before my masseuse finally came in. They didn't charge the time waiting against my visit, and the woman who came in apologized for making me wait. Then, she gave me the whole treatment finishing in a decent CFS 'massage'. Not the worst way to spend your morning, but if you're on a schedule, it's something you might want to take into consideration.

  10. #15295

    Ever try bondassage?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...uly-4/27517870

    This seems like a real and fun thing. I haven't tried it before, just want to see if others have done this. Providers doing bonassage are expensive, not only that, some of them are really hot and I'm afraid I'd end up forcing on while their service doesn't include FS. Then I'll get myself into big trouble.

  11. #15294

    Ashland and Yunping Spa

    These two spas are advertising in Nashville. I will be in Chicago next week. Are they worth my time? Nashvile spas are a big waste of time and money. I would appreciate by PM a couple of good massage providers. I will be glad to recripricate by PM.

  12. #15293
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Right when they open, everything is fresher and they're more energized.

    -w.
    If there's just one girl there in the mornings she's more likely to have to interupt your session to answer the phone, answer the door etc. Try to at least find a place that has a mamasan to do that stuff.

  13. #15292
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Right when they open, everything is fresher and they're more energized.

    -w.
    Yes, at open is good, but sometimes they are shortstaffed then too, since the late crew hasn't come in yet either. Maybe try asking the mamasan / girls when it's not so busy.

  14. #15291
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigGerton  [View Original Post]
    Weeknight evenings seem to be pretty busy at the parlors and girls usually shorten your massage. When do you find the best time to go?
    Right when they open, everything is fresher and they're more energized.

    -w.

  15. #15290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    When To Get A Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigGerton  [View Original Post]
    Weeknight evenings seem to be pretty busy at the parlors and girls usually shorten your massage. When do you find the best time to go?
    How about going anytime other than week night evenings?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape