Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13025

    Nadia

    Was at the BK by 528 and saw this pretty girl. Scooped her and she said her name is Nadia. Bingo, thanks to this site, I knew already who she was and also that she is good news. She has wonderful curve and nice legs. Need to hit this one. I asked her to go to my spot. My spot is a little far from the pick up and she didn't want to go. I had to settle for a car date, which I am not a big fan of. I was very nervous of the whole surrounding with car date but she took good care and gave me a good BBBJCIMWS. I need to check this one again for sure fos FS this time. I felt that I didn't complete my mission yet with her. Unfortunately, I didn't get her digits. I saw her talking on the phone earlier but after we were done, as I was too nervous in that area, I just wanted to get out of there and forgot to get the digits. I will appreciate if someone can pass them along.

  2. #13024

    11 pm Thursday Update

    Well whatever what hopping today seems to have died down tonight (could be the rain earlier sent 'them inside). I took a stroll from the 408 down to Central FL Pkwy (south of 528) and saw very little activity. LEO had a car stopped at Walmart by Wakluah and 3 LEOs had one stopped about a mile south of there. Absolutely dead from 528 down. I circled back north to SandLake but still saw nothing. Time to grab a bite to eat and maybe I'll call somebody. Hmmm, what to do? LOL.

  3. #13023

    Casper

    Met this PAWG around Kaley. Will be a crime if I ignore that big round ass. Scooped her and after the LEO test, I let her know that I had to taste that asshole. She said "No problems". She was very nice and off to my spot. Only issue is CBJ but didn't worry too much about it as I had my hand all over that big curvy ass. After a good CBJ, I was pounding her very hard in the islands and it was a nice view. Finished and droped her back at the Race track by I4. It was a good time on the trail and I have been trying to see her again but with no success so far. Damage was. 5 for everything.

  4. #13022

    Ladybug

    Was on the trail by the north of I4 and saw this WSW. Turned around and scooped her. Quick LEO check and we were on the way to my spot. Told me that her name is Ladybug. Had a lot of fun with her. All the letters were applicable except the islands trip. BBBJ, CFS with Finish in her mouth.

  5. #13021

    Natasha

    Pulled into the Sunoco and there's my friend Natasha looking sexy as ever. She met me down the street and we skurried off to one of my spots where she gave me one of her signature BBBJs where she turns herself around so she is looking up at you while she sucking your cock. She also takes her bottoms off so you have full access and view of that sexy landing strip pussy. After a while we threw on the cover and she climbed on top of me a proceeded to fuck the living shit out of me. Said she just got out of jail and hadn't had any cock for a month and it showed! Took her back to Sunoco where Emily, Snaggle tooth Nicole and the rest of the posy were dodging the rain. Good times!!

  6. #13020

    Fl at sunoco is wild tiday

    At least 15 out people are really being stupid for pickup, I can not believe LEO does not know. Be careful.

  7. #13019

    Old Cheney

    Quote Originally Posted by SliderZ  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Orlando and wanted to know where I can get any SW near the Megabus station.
    One block North of the Megabus station is the Methadone clinic. A half block North of that is Old Cheney Hwy. While pickings can be very slim, there can occasionally be the SW on Old Cheney or close to the clinic. Good luck.

  8. #13018

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailtreat  [View Original Post]
    The blonde is lee. Grade A.
    Lee can really suck a dick!

    Trail Hunter.

  9. #13017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericmcq  [View Original Post]
    I saw her later this evening down by the BK just south of 528. I didn't partake but am also interested in any report.

    Also tonight I did the stroll around 11pm and saw a leggy blonde with curly hair on the cut-thru street behind the BK south of 528 (towards the Waffle House) but I couldn't get a good look at her. She may be hispanic or lighter BSW. Here figure looked nice but it is dark back there so hard to get a good look at face, etc. Anybody know anything?

    And about 12:30am I saw Asia at the Sunoco and she asked me to buy her a drink. I was feeling nice so I did but I told her I wasn't buying anything else and let her go on her own way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furrber  [View Original Post]
    The kissimmee part of obt /192 is hit or miss and super filled with cops, who will pull you over in a heartbeat. Do not keep circling the area. Also a lot of traffic, never give your money up front down here. They will run.
    The blonde is lee. Grade A.

  10. #13016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sara Lynn on Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericmcq  [View Original Post]
    I talked to a sexy, thin WSW by the Sunoco tonight about 1:30 am. Said her name was Sara (with no H) and gave me her digits. It was too late for me to play since I got to' work tomorrow but my little head is telling me I should call her tomorrow night. I just need somebody to confirm if this was the famous Sara Lynn (I tried to find her pics on here but the ones labelled SaraLynn are close but may not be the same girl. Hard to tell since we were in a dark area). PM me and I can provide digits to confirm or not. She was wearing black short-shorts and a tiny black top.
    It was not Sara Lynn. Sara Lynn is currently on a beach vacation in Tampa.

  11. #13015

    Need a Confirmation

    I talked to a sexy, thin WSW by the Sunoco tonight about 1:30 am. Said her name was Sara (with no H) and gave me her digits. It was too late for me to play since I got to' work tomorrow but my little head is telling me I should call her tomorrow night. I just need somebody to confirm if this was the famous Sara Lynn (I tried to find her pics on here but the ones labelled SaraLynn are close but may not be the same girl. Hard to tell since we were in a dark area). PM me and I can provide digits to confirm or not. She was wearing black short-shorts and a tiny black top.

  12. #13014

    Where.

    I'm in Orlando and wanted to know where I can get any SW near the Megabus station.

  13. #13013
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottluvsbbw  [View Original Post]
    I was at the wawa on south side, 8:30 Wednesday night, trying to scoop her up but was out scooped by the cock block at the property next door. Please report and let me know if she's worth sticking around for.
    I saw her later this evening down by the BK just south of 528. I didn't partake but am also interested in any report.

    Also tonight I did the stroll around 11pm and saw a leggy blonde with curly hair on the cut-thru street behind the BK south of 528 (towards the Waffle House) but I couldn't get a good look at her. She may be hispanic or lighter BSW. Here figure looked nice but it is dark back there so hard to get a good look at face, etc. Anybody know anything?

    And about 12:30am I saw Asia at the Sunoco and she asked me to buy her a drink. I was feeling nice so I did but I told her I wasn't buying anything else and let her go on her own way.

  14. #13012
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMachine9  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, I'm new to the Orlando scene. Where is this famous paradise trial I hear about? Just moved from St. Pete. Need to get acquainted in I-4 going fwrd. Any suggestion, map or walkers that are highly recommendable?
    The kissimmee part of obt /192 is hit or miss and super filled with cops, who will pull you over in a heartbeat. Do not keep circling the area. Also a lot of traffic, never give your money up front down here. They will run.

  15. #13011

    Nice post.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke29  [View Original Post]
    So after that mishap with the big black trap, I decided to give it another go. It was about 2200, and decided to get some coffee at the DD across from Wawa. I was sitting in my car getting ready to cruise when this really good looking girl come up to me and asked for a ride. I said sure. She hopped in and said her name was Kevon. First thing I did was check from bacon then asked "Do you have a penis?" She said no and proved to me she was not a man. So I decided to fall asleep.

    I got excited because this was my first experience with the dream game. And Kevon was looking amazing that night, with a red dress, hair all done, make up, and didn't seem high on anything. Man my heart was racing. She took me to her spot, and she was cool as could be with a first timer who was nervous as hell. She took the lead and did the work. I roamed her nice body while she played the band. Her butt was nice and round, and her skin was soft too. But then she did something I wasn't expecting and have never experienced before. Now when she did this thing called deep throat, I locked up. I did the ol rabbit foot. You know, start thumping your foot like the rabbit in bambi. Man I couldn't hold it to save my life. I couldn't even tell her I was firing a load. She didn't even stop. She lifted her head, smiled and asked "You OK?" I told her yes, and we chatted some more while we cleaned up. She was very nice, calm, no rush, and seemed to be happy I was so pleased. It was an amazing start to the life of dreaming. She didn't even take advantage of me with the. 2 beggin strips. She even mentioned to look for this site. Which, I am glad she did, because the other dreamers here can save your life, which I thank you all for. You all stay safe.

    Until next time.

    The Duke.
    Nice post. Thanks for sharing. I've talked to the lovely Kevon exactly once. Would love to hook up with that hot lass and check out her DT skills. I've had quite a few try over the years, but none have succeeded. Hope to be in that area in the next few days and see if the reality lives up to the legend. Good post, and glad you had fun. She seems like a nice dream.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape