Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,951 to 16,965 of 30759
-
06-25-16 01:53 #13809Senior Member

Posts: 77Nana at CC
Nice "Gazangas" on this babe! Anyone get any play with Nana at CC #2502, or legit? Imagine her "tittie" oil rub all over your back and butt? Woo Hoo!
-
06-24-16 16:26 #13808Senior Member

Posts: 71Halawa
Dropped in on Emma. Massage was very good this time around. Deep and hard with a very sensual HE.
YMMV.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-aiea/4210672
-
06-24-16 09:59 #13807Senior Member

Posts: 60Tammy 2403
Fully undraped on both sides. No play at all.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-16 04:28 #13806Senior Member

Posts: 642Diamonhead spa massage
Went to test the water, concur Chinese 40's 5'3" 130 lbs, cute MILF but chubby. Legs thicker, saggy bees, hard nips, uncovered lame massage. Paid 60 massage, 80 wax. Left satisfied but no repeat here. Tip 60. Stayed for about 150 minutes.
Originally Posted by ChikanSan
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-16 03:30 #13805Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone try her?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5648893167.html
Has anyone went to Tammy?
-
06-23-16 14:30 #13804Senior Member

Posts: 544Definitely YES
Yes I think everything is on the menu with her. I consider that place an AMP with one provider. I have seen 2 other girls in the same unit while Yumi was away earlier this year and everything was on the menu as well.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 04:55 #13803Senior Member

Posts: 849Ernes
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
I know Yumi but never got FS with her. Maybe cause I never asked. I really like her age and looks. Very hot spinner IMHO, with great personality. Would love to get some BJ / FS with her. Do you think she's still into it. Just had massage and HJ with her.
Rus.
-
06-23-16 04:39 #13802Senior Member

Posts: 384Age-mid / late 30's Face-7 Body-8 bolt-on Cs, nice skin. Pussy- smallish lips / looks young. Key for the pussy-rub IMHO. Experience was erotic / exciting.
Originally Posted by Esunchiste
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 02:35 #13801Senior Member

Posts: 43Mika
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-16 17:15 #13800Senior Member

Posts: 642Mika
Yes pics real. Looks are about 6. 5-7. My opinion.
Originally Posted by Barefoot
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-16 16:08 #13799Senior Member

Posts: 46Mika is Mary CC 608
She use to work at 611 CC with Sunny before. Looks like her in the picture but many other fishes in the big blue sea.
Originally Posted by Barefoot
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-16 14:58 #13798Senior Member

Posts: 43Mika
Is she the one in the picture?
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-16 14:16 #13797Senior Member

Posts: 642Mika
Happy happy hunting.
Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ika-oo/5463712
-
06-22-16 07:58 #13796Senior Member

Posts: 2178Who is Mika? Does she have an ad? BP or CL?
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-16 03:55 #13795Senior Member

Posts: 384Saw Mika before and had better results. I concur with the body, but as far as the service, the massage was pretty good. Asked for harder pressure which was good. I could tell from her routine that she is a schooled therapists, just not licensed yet. I liked that there was no cover on face down and flip. The whole time jr was hard and rocking back and forth. She brushed him a lot, but finished the complete session first. No BJ or FS which is fine because I didn't want that from her. Just wanted a good massage, no rush, finishing with a nice slow HJ. Would recommend if this is what your looking for. Independent as she works by herself. Clean room in CC. Changed up HJ as I liked it or requested. Would repeat. $ total for service.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
Flesh.










Reply With Quote





