Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,766 to 24,780 of 40027
-
06-25-16 09:42 #15262Senior Member

Posts: 442Many of the foot places have Chinese guys working
I have experienced the same thing. In fact I just took my wife to a foot massage Spa in Indiana and she had a male therapists. Also all of the foot massage places I have been, the recliners are all in one open room. No where private for any funny business. Is your friend open to running a foot reflexology Spa instead of a body massage place? That may discourage the customer she is NOT looking for.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-16 08:51 #15261Senior Member

Posts: 28Belmont
This is likely Jocelyn. I have seen her a few times; have done only HE with UTC but very nice and friendly.
Originally Posted by Chimonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-16 00:28 #15260Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts

Posts: 58First report
I have seen Channie several times in the west suburbs. If you like them a little thick, she is your girl. Very nice and accommodating. She does sometimes have her little dog with her though. Good for the short session. Have fun.
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/37114332
-
06-24-16 23:59 #15259Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts

Posts: 58New guy
Just wanted to say hello. Long time lurker but new member now. I mostly visit AMP's but some apt too. Will give some reports soon. Later.
-
06-24-16 17:19 #15258Senior Member

Posts: 1255Good point
Actually, my friend has a woman friend that has a Chinese guy friend. Apparently, he does foot massages. But I kind of agree. Anyway, many of the foot places have Chinese guys working. Thanks. Bob.
Originally Posted by Garbonzo
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-16 16:28 #15257Senior Member

Posts: 82Beauty cell
This place on Erie and Michigan always features hot but legit therapists. There's one girl that I saw there a couple of times a while ago that always had a "lustful" look in her eyes. She's a brunette, probably hispanic, curvy with an amazing ass, does anyone know her name?
And BTW, had anyone had any luck there?
Cheers.
-
06-24-16 12:51 #15256Senior Member

Posts: 73One quick note -- talking with MTs (whom I see pretty often), it turns out that male MTs have a hard time in the industry. From what I've heard, the only reliable ways for a masseur to make a living wage are to work in Boystown and offer extras, or outside of gay neighborhoods, satisfy clients looking for discreet down-low pay-for-play M4 M action. (I'm not saying that all masseurs do this, or even that this is universally true; it's hearsay, but from multiple sources.).
Originally Posted by ChockWow
[View Original Post]
Complicating it is that for legitimate massage seekers, (1) most guys won't want a masseur, only a masseuse, and (2) many women are more comfortable with a masseuse than a masseur, to the point where only a relatively low percentage of women will see a masseur.
I'm by no means a homophobe. "I have many gay friends, really", but I would rather not have a masseur. I've had a few and it's always been fine. It's not like I've spent the session wondering if I'm going to get felt up or anything. As a bonus, I've never had a problem getting a masseur to really dig into the muscle like I sometimes have masseuses afraid to do; however, on some gut level it's my least preferred option. (Plus I'm probably subconsciously afraid of a George Costanza "it moved"-type scenario.).
So if your friend can hire a masseur, that'd probably be generally good for sending the no extras message; but in addition to difficulty getting one, it might attract a separate group of unwanted clientele.
-
06-24-16 12:32 #15255Senior Member

Posts: 73I don't know if this would work in Chicago -- if I heard this and wanted a legitimate massage, I might be spooked off because of reverse psychology -- but once I wanted to find a totally legit massage parlor and was told over the phone that's all they did, so I felt comfortable going.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
I worked in Center City Philadelphia for a while, where every third storefront is a blacked-out door and window with only a street number on the outside -- all of them Korean places, all FS 1st visit no questions asked. (The Chinese places would have a show of a reflexology chart and hours of operation posted in the front window, which while curtained was not blacked-out, and you'd have a solo stand-up shower and only a HE.).
About 8:30 one night, my back was starting to kill me. I knew it would be hard to get into the one Chinese place (there was usually only one in business at a time) at that hour as they closed at 10 pm, but if I did at least I'd get a strong workover on my back before the flip. No dice; they were booked solid. Not having any other ideas, I went to Yelp, and found a massage spa pretty much in the vice bullseye in Center City -- in fact, I recognized the street address as being one of the Korean places. But the Yelp comments made it seem like maybe this wasn't a place offering extras. Also, they closed at 10 pm, while all the FS places were 2 am or 4 am, so I figured, "what the hell. ".
I called and asked the lady who answered the phone, "I know it's late, but do you have any openings for a deep tissue massage tonight?" She said, "We don't do happy endings. " It sounded like she was about to hang up, and I blurted out, "perfect!" I don't know if her arm was in mid-swing to hang up, or she was taken aback by that, but after a pause she said, "OK, you can come in at 9 pm for a one hour deep tissue massage. Our address is X and we're on the 2nd floor. Not the 3rd floor. ".
I buzzed the front door's 2nd floor button (which said something like "legitimate massage" on it) -- it turns out the 3rd floor had the FS place -- said I had a 9 pm appointment, and went upstairs. A older Chinese lady was at the reception desk, asked me if I was {Garbonzo} and had just called, etc. She asked, "where is your pain?" I said, "neck, shoulders, small of the back, and the left glute and hamstring. " She said, "we don't do happy endings. " I said, "Good, I don't want that. " So I got put in a curtained room, had a great massage with a masseuse who wasn't afraid to really work the muscle (wait, that sounded wrong, I mean the actual knotted muscles), and worked on my glutes and thighs without any sensual hint.
The real way I could tell it wasn't an AMP? The Chinese lady who met me, who while older was thin and toned and obviously worked out; she was wearing some band t-shirt and slim-fit jeans that showed off her very nice ass, but were definitely street clothes. I don't know how to define it but she looked like the exact opposite of every MS I've ever seen in any Chinese MP.
Long story short -- instead of just posting those signs we all laugh at, maybe a verbal statement on the call &/ or at the desk? Not "we only do legitimate massages" because we'll all chuckle and nod at that, but "no happy endings" sends a very different message.
Good luck!
-
06-23-16 19:23 #15254Senior Member

Posts: 93Tracy
She's pregnant as I saw her fb. She looks hot but heard from other friends she is legit.
Just a tease. Would love to know if otherwise.
Originally Posted by Dwd1982
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 17:45 #15253Senior Member

Posts: 82Tracy
Has anyone been with Tracy? She advertises a lot but recently her ads are more provocative.
http://illinois.backpage.com/Therape...l-now/38336775
-
06-23-16 12:44 #15252Senior Member

Posts: 153Usually only happy. The young cute one I know is ivy / josie. But she usually wears jeans without additional access. So I'm wondering if she changing her ways or if that's a newer / different girl.
Originally Posted by Chimonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 03:31 #15251Senior Member

Posts: 126Younger Gal
Hey guys, went back and while 3 girls are out front I keep getting the older ones. There is this one young gal in a while dress. Super cute, speaks english well. Anyone know who she is and what's on the menu? Any good? You can pm as well.
Originally Posted by Chimonger
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-22-16 13:40 #15250Senior Member

Posts: 442Not quite a jackhammer in technique, but could have been gentler.
It is funny how so many of the women here that are offering extras have no technique for a simple HJ. I have been to many Chinese massage parlors overseas and they are definitely trained how to perform a satisfying HJ. They take their time and know how to let things build up slowly for a great finish. The noises and facial expressions are a little over the top for a HJ but I think that is for the foreigners only. I even had a couple therapists perform what I think may have been ED treatment. Applying pressure to my pelvis and the area below the scrotum. That was uncomfortable when she was doing it however I had the most satisfying ejaculation afterword's. Maybe I will ask someone to make a training video next time I go.
Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-16 21:44 #15249Senior Member

Posts: 483Finally popped my AMP cherry
MH, drew "Lisa. " Not a looker by any means, but nice bolt ons to play with on the flip.
Massage was decent, I've definitely had worse in a legit place.
Not quite a jackhammer in technique, but could have been gentler.
There was another MT there worth a second look. Maybe I'll go back next week and find out.
-
06-21-16 06:28 #15248Senior Member

Posts: 210I usually tip if the massage was good OR at least there was an effort for it (amount may vary based on quality).
If other items were on the menu the tip would vary accordingly but at least there would be minimum for the service itself. I agree if the understanding was clear going in the place it would change the tipping scenario considerably!
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




