Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5809
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin8900  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today and saw Bruna. I'll confirm that I was out of there quickly (40 minutes or so.) I can also confirm that I didn't mind at all. Not much in the way of a therapeutic massage, but a very sensual one, and I left very happy. She's cute and curvy and very enthusiastic.
    Can you share the damages with Bruna?

  2. #5808

    John Boy, My Inbox is now clear

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Empty box as you await my responses.
    Sorry, John Boy. I just cleared my inbox. Look forward to hearing from you.

  3. #5807

    Barnes empty box I cannot reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Ambrose, check your Pm.
    Empty box as you await my responses.

  4. #5806

    Bruna

    Stopped by today and saw Bruna. I'll confirm that I was out of there quickly (40 minutes or so.) I can also confirm that I didn't mind at all. Not much in the way of a therapeutic massage, but a very sensual one, and I left very happy. She's cute and curvy and very enthusiastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownRyan  [View Original Post]
    I called today and visited it today. I walked in and guess who I saw? Paty this is her new location. Not in revere anymore. She has like 3 girls like before. I was a little disappointed cause I wanted something new but she recognized me so she helped me out. Not going to put details cause paty has been reviewed here plenty of times. If you want to know do your research on the search. Was hoping is was new fresh meat but oh well I can't complain.

    .

  5. #5805

    Brazilian in Chelsea

    I called today and visited it today. I walked in and guess who I saw? Paty this is her new location. Not in revere anymore. She has like 3 girls like before. I was a little disappointed cause I wanted something new but she recognized me so she helped me out. Not going to put details cause paty has been reviewed here plenty of times. If you want to know do your research on the search. Was hoping is was new fresh meat but oh well I can't complain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    The Brazilians on Washington Ave in Chelsea. It's $100 for a session they say an hour but they get you out in 30 minutes tops. Trust me you don't even think about the time because of how hot they are. She gave me a fully nude massage head to toe. She got on top of me on the massage table with no clothes on and grinded on me for a few minutes while I sucked on her double d nips then she gave me the best HJ of my life while I played with her pussy. Well worth it for the experience but you can get a better full hour massage and a HJ from a descent Asian for a cheaper price somewhere else like South St. In Boston but that's a different story. Who are the milfs?
    .

  6. #5804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Ambrose, check your Pm.
    I checked it and there is a PM from you but nothing in it, completely blank. Would you send it again please. Thanks.

  7. #5803
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Ambrose, check your Pm.
    Add me to the info, much thanks!

  8. #5802
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Well I sent you a PM asking for contact information but I haven't heard from you yet. Don't mean to sound impatient but man, she is just what I need.
    Ambrose, check your Pm.

  9. #5801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed a sublimely erotic and exciting AMP experience on the basis. Of a report from the forum. Beautiful Brazilian spinner, light skinned. Met me at in call in a short sexy dress. The massage was a mere formality. Figured I might only get HJ. But I pulled her dress off and offcame the panties. As she was rubbing me out, I was making out with her succulent b's. Very compliant. I asked her to climb on the table with me and she didn't hesitate. I have more to add, but the place is in a family neighborhood. So in the interest of caution I will maintain this utr. Seniors can PM me for more details and specifics. Considering the exquisiteness of the product, I think there is good value here.
    Well I sent you a PM asking for contact information but I haven't heard from you yet. Don't mean to sound impatient but man, she is just what I need.

  10. #5800

    Massage Parlors

    What are some worthy massage parlors with girls with big tits? PM me details I can give you a few places as well.

  11. #5799

    Nearly Matchless Erotic Experience

    Enjoyed a sublimely erotic and exciting AMP experience on the basis. Of a report from the forum. Beautiful Brazilian spinner, light skinned. Met me at in call in a short sexy dress. The massage was a mere formality. Figured I might only get HJ. But I pulled her dress off and offcame the panties. As she was rubbing me out, I was making out with her succulent b's. Very compliant. I asked her to climb on the table with me and she didn't hesitate. I have more to add, but the place is in a family neighborhood. So in the interest of caution I will maintain this utr. Seniors can PM me for more details and specifics. Considering the exquisiteness of the product, I think there is good value here.

  12. #5798
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Is this for real? Any info will be appreciated as I am heading down the cape this weekend.

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...touch/35037755
    Riley used to work with kaitlyn / Georgia. If it's her I'd recommend. I know she was also working in CONN.

  13. #5797

    Human Touch. Revere Boston Backpage

    I saw Julia this week. She lives like one street over from the beach, so factor that in if you are going to see her on beach days with the traffic. She is very easy to get to and parking is on the street. Lives in an tiny apartment with massage table and mat on the floor. Cute 35 ish asian walked on my back and legs and bum while on the floor. Then on the table for some more personl massage. 60 for massage with ending and topless. More for senior members. Stay safe and be cool.

  14. #5796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    The Brazilians on Washington Ave in Chelsea. It's $100 for a session they say an hour but they get you out in 30 minutes tops. Trust me you don't even think about the time because of how hot they are. She gave me a fully nude massage head to toe. She got on top of me on the massage table with no clothes on and grinded on me for a few minutes while I sucked on her double d nips then she gave me the best HJ of my life while I played with her pussy. Well worth it for the experience but you can get a better full hour massage and a HJ from a descent Asian for a cheaper price somewhere else like South St. In Boston but that's a different story. Who are the milfs?
    Excellent, and thanks for the followup post with the link.

  15. #5795

    Brazil South Shore

    What are options for some non asians south of Boston? All the good looking Brazilians are up north!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape