LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6629

    Latinas

    I wanted to try some of the Latina providers and I think based on past postings, the "Herndon" latinas seem to be the best bet. Anyone have info / personal recommendation on them or what ad to look for on BP. Backchannel if you prefer. Thanks.

  2. #6628

    Emma

    Met with Emma on Backpage.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...tcall/20629215

    She posts in the body rub section. Pics of big boobs and a nice ass. Hard to say whether they are actually her, but she is a short and very curvy woman. She's Bulgarian, which is a nice change of pace. She was a little late arriving at the hotel because of traffic, but she put me at ease instantly. Just a rub but she gave me the full hour. Oil or lotion on option. Choose oil if you can. Talked a bit but nice conversation and she did ask about my sexual interests which got me going a little bit. HJ finish but topless and let me play. 1. 6. I get the impression that more could be available on repeat visits, but I don't usually have the ability to receive outcall here so I won't be able to test that. I would definitely repeat. A little bit more than a typical AMP but if you like curvy and a more intimate setting she will get the job done. Sexy accent.

    Also flirted with the idea of going to visit Victoria and Diana.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...-nuru/21782670

    They advertise as Russian models. They offer four hand, which piqued my interest. Located in an apartment complex in Fairfax. Parking in the complex seems to be largely permit only, which made me nervous. And the apartment complex and population struck me as run down. Getting up to their place was hard because their instructions didn't jive with the key pad. I got up and was greeted at door by a tight and sexy blonde. Other girl not in sight. Two BR apt with sheet across living room and kitchen and one door closed shut. Back bedroom set up with just massage table and Spartan mattress In corner. I was told to strip down. Went and used the bathroom and when I came back The girl made a point of closing the door completely. I got a bad vibe and bailed on the session. As I was walking out I did see girl number two who was also very attractive. A taller brunette. Somewhat regretted decision but kept moving to the door because I figured changing my mind would make them nervous. They did seem legit, but my gut says it was going to be an unenthusastic session at best.

  3. #6627
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSex  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her off and on for the last 5 years. That condo is bad luck. Last year during the Winter, her water pipes broke and damaged her condo and personal stuff, now this? She needs to move.
    She did have some water damage, however, it appears to have been repaired. The building had more repairs going a few months ago that made the day visit a bit noisy. All that appears to be past. Tara is very nice, please treat her that way.

  4. #6626
    Quote Originally Posted by AzMagic  [View Original Post]
    In town today and I know I am a regular member but I am seeking a solid go to. Would be happy to help if you come north to Connecticut. Thanks in advance. Looking for spinner or medium build. Or a good massage AMP FS.
    I'll be sending you a PM shortly about a provider who should be able to satisfy your request. However, I will call you out on one thing:

    You said that you're a Regular Member. In and of itself, I've got no issues with that; we all start there. Also, a perusal of the limited number of posts to date show that you've made some useful contributions. Maybe not a ton, and maybe not of epic quality, but useful contributions nonetheless. All of this is to your credit.

    What gives me pause in deciding to share my good stuff with you is that you appear mainly to be a lurker. For a new Regular Member, that's fairly understandable. But you've been a member for over 3 years now (since March 2013) and you've made only 19 posts, including a couple requests like this and a few about Viagra purchases. I realize that each monger's rate of participation is governed by his personal economic and schedule constraints, but your posts don't seem to indicate either of those strictures. This isn't meant to be argumentative, but only to point out a reality.

    What I'm saying is that you really need to step up your game and get into the swing of participating. Surely you've mongered more than a dozen times in the past 3 years, so where are those reports, my friend? You owe them to your fellow mongers and forum members, especially since you're asking them for help. Each member needs to actively participate and share the good, the bad, and the fugly of his experiences. Participation is what makes the USASG a success.

    If you do participate regularly, you'll really get more out of it than you put into it. Otherwise, you're going to be a lurker asking for crumbs that fall from the table, rather than enjoying the feast that's available by having a proper seat at the table. So, allow me to encourage you to get more active, amigo, a LOT more active. When you do, you'll truly notice the difference.

    Sincerely,

    Roman

  5. #6625

    She needs to move

    I have seen her off and on for the last 5 years. That condo is bad luck. Last year during the Winter, her water pipes broke and damaged her condo and personal stuff, now this? She needs to move.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoVaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Easy to find her contact info with a G-search.

    Have seen her before, and this visit I opted just for her advertised 1-hour Swedish massage.

    EXTERIOR.

    - Accessibility: Her studio is located near I66 and I 495 intersections.

    - Parking: There are tower apartments on the east and west sides of the property separated by a small retail store and restaurant / office complex. Free parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to her tower.

    - Entrance: She will direct you to use the main entrance or the side-patio entrance depending on circumstances.

    INTERIOR.

    - Cleanliness: Her studio / apartment had recently been damaged by water leak (elsewhere). Repairs and drying in progress. Usually her studio and apartment are spotless clean. This damage (and the musty smell) not her fault. The massage studio was clean (spotless) with a nice scent of mild flowers or scented candle.

    - Bathroom / Shower: The bathroom was clean, and the shower unattended. Many examples of clean, fresh linen.

    - Air Temperature in studio: The air temp was adjusted properly.

    - Final Amenities: At the end of the session, Tara offers water (or tea) and additional conversation. I have never felt rushed to leave.

    SERVICE.

    - Time: I received a full hour at the advertised BP rate. I provided an additional tip (not requested by her) because she is so very nice. Total damage was the same as I would have spent at the very good AMPs, but the quality of the massage experience was much better than even the my best AMP experiences.

    - Therapist: Tara is late 20-ish, lovely Thai therapist. Curvy. Her face is a work of fine art and her eyes and happy spirit light up the room when she laughs.

    - Session: The therapeutic part of the massage was thorough and complete she has great massage skills. The remainder of the time was greatly enjoyed by me and supported by her enthusiastic Russian dialog.

    OVERALL: This session was marvelous. I will repeat.

    FBAS: 9 /7. 5 / 10/9.

    Vitals: About 5'-4", 125 lbs. , well-proportioned with exceptional shape, medium dark hair soft skin, very clean and wonderful smelling.

    Thank you to RR for the use of his reporting format.

    NoVA Ranger.

  6. #6624

    UTR. Thanks for the advice

    I wasn't aware of the POF angle. Thanks for the tip. I've found that the signals for UTR are not hard to pick up on in clubs or other establishments, but it just depends on the comfort the individual has with you. Just respect and enjoy. I haven't had any luck with the "Arrangements" type of sites so I will try POF!

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    UTR Race Issues: There are UTR chicks of all races, LOL. UTR to me, means that she is not advertising that she has sex for money, but she will have sex for money, help for a bill, or some other financial reason (even if a place to stay for a while).

    Finding UTR Chicks:

    The easiest way to find an under the radar provider is to either go to a strip club or create a Plenty of Fish account. It has been a while since I have gone to strip clubs in the metro Washington area (lately I have been going to BMore), but I have never had a problem getting a number and arranging other activities later, whether in BMore or PG / DC. If you can travel, then the sure fire way is to just drive to BMore and hit the block. For easy young (21 to 26 yr old) AA tail, it can't be beat simply b / c of the concentration of them.

    NOTE. If you are over 30 in POF, you will only be given results that are of women over 30. YOU WILL NOT SEE BLATANT ADS FOR THIS AGE RANGE. However, create a dummy account, lower your age, and you will see a lot of younger women (some are already on BP, others are not) that are advertising pay for play or at least hinting at it. Also, if you have decent "game" you can't beat POF.

  7. #6623

    A little help

    In town today and I know I am a regular member but I am seeking a solid go to. Would be happy to help if you come north to Connecticut. Thanks in advance. Looking for spinner or medium build. Or a good massage AMP FS.

  8. #6622

    Joyce

    I saw that Joyce was back in town along the Rt 28 corridor. As always Joyce delivers. Cute little Chinese girl who does a quirky sniff test of your package (and my ass as I requested DATO). I would assume somewhere in her 30's. I love that she does BBBJCIM as I was saving my load for her mouth. But having spent my load the previous day, I had to finish doggy for me to expunge my load. 120 for the fee. Well worth it.

  9. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by UrfavManCandy  [View Original Post]
    Not Native American, I imagine that's even harder to find! Asia Indian is what I'm looking for.
    OK. You could TOFTT on the ones below. Both look like they're advertising with fake pics, though.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ncess/21375106

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-chic/20908886

  10. #6620
    I thought your report format looked familiar, Ranger. Thanks for the props, and bravo for the thorough review. Nicely done on the details. I hadn't considered a visit, but based on your review I think I'll correct that oversight. And, since I haven't said it beforehand: "Welcome to the forum." Cheers!

    - Roman.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoVaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Easy to find her contact info with a G-search.

    Have seen her before, and this visit I opted just for her advertised 1-hour Swedish massage.

    EXTERIOR.
    - Accessibility: Her studio is located near I66 and I 495 intersections.
    - Parking: There are tower apartments on the east and west sides of the property separated by a small retail store and restaurant / office complex. Free parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to her tower.
    - Entrance: She will direct you to use the main entrance or the side-patio entrance depending on circumstances.

    INTERIOR.
    - Cleanliness: Her studio / apartment had recently been damaged by water leak (elsewhere). Repairs and drying in progress. Usually her studio and apartment are spotless clean. This damage (and the musty smell) not her fault. The massage studio was clean (spotless) with a nice scent of mild flowers or scented candle.
    - Bathroom / Shower: The bathroom was clean, and the shower unattended. Many examples of clean, fresh linen.
    - Air Temperature in studio: The air temp was adjusted properly.
    - Final Amenities: At the end of the session, Tara offers water (or tea) and additional conversation. I have never felt rushed to leave.

    SERVICE.
    - Time: I received a full hour at the advertised BP rate. I provided an additional tip (not requested by her) because she is so very nice. Total damage was the same as I would have spent at the very good AMPs, but the quality of the massage experience was much better than even the my best AMP experiences.
    - Therapist: Tara is late 20-ish, lovely Thai therapist. Curvy. Her face is a work of fine art and her eyes and happy spirit light up the room when she laughs.
    - Session: The therapeutic part of the massage was thorough and complete she has great massage skills. The remainder of the time was greatly enjoyed by me and supported by her enthusiastic Russian dialog.

    OVERALL: This session was marvelous. I will repeat.

    FBAS: 9 /7. 5 / 10/9.

    Vitals: About 5'-4", 125 lbs. , well-proportioned with exceptional shape, medium dark hair soft skin, very clean and wonderful smelling.

    Thank you to RR for the use of his reporting format.

    NoVA Ranger.

  11. #6619

    Agencies and references

    Agencies needing references.

    I apologize in advance if this is a bit of a dumb question.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but after reading through multiple forums, it seems like the safest and most reliable way to hobby is to use one of the various escort agencies (usually Asian) whom require references for you to get in. I'm still relatively new to the scene here in the states I just recently relocated to DC from overseas which is wear I first got interested in this hobby. Needless to say it's much simpler and more straight forward abroad and especially in the country I was living.

    I've visited some AMPs but it's so hit or miss and seems to be overpriced for what you get.

    So my question is how exactly to you build up references while stay safe?

    How secure are the various verifying sites like p411?

    And is there any of these agencies that anyone can recommend??

    Feel free to PM me.

    Thanks in advance! And stay safe and happy hunting!!

  12. #6618
    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean South Asian Indian or Native American?
    Not Native American, I imagine that's even harder to find! Asia Indian is what I'm looking for.

  13. #6617
    Quote Originally Posted by Derringer  [View Original Post]
    I've frequently seen a massage place in Tyson's advertise on BP as "Latin Touch massage". Here is their latest ad, dated 06-08-2016:

    "Latin touch massage.

    Here at Latin touch massage we believe everyone should be able to take advantage of the wonderful therapeutic and stress relieving benefits of massage We are committed to ensuring that every time you visit you enjoy a caring and healing experience provided professional massage call us today or Welcome CALL NOW 5713275665.

    RELAX UNDER OUR PALMS LET US TAKE THE STRESS AWAY CALL NOWt.

    7777 Leesburg pike 220 S, 22043".

    I googled the phone number and the address and it comes up as a place called "For Him or Her Spa". The place has a couple of positive Yelp reviews (from ladies,) and it has some very legit looking pictures.

    However, I also found a couple of photos of a MILF's very sexy looking body with her face cut out of the picture. Which leads me to wonder.... Could more be available there? But I cannot find any reviews.

    If anyone has any inside info about this spa, please post here OR if it is sensitive intel please PM me directly.

    Thanks and stay safe out there.

    Derringer.
    That ad piqued my curiosity as well. Image search of the photos indicates some of them have also been used by a provide named Claudia, who operates (or operated) out of Maryland, with a phone #240-393-8045: http://spazilla.com.dc.listcrawler.c...240-393-8045/. Claudia has one lukewarm review that I've found. Would be interested in hearing from anyone who has experience. Thanks.

  14. #6616

    Ashlee

    Go back and read post #6420 - she is a keeper.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...by-my/22691256

  15. #6615

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Trewaller  [View Original Post]
    Ok; I just had to add some clarity to the Amber / Shina / willow posts that I previously read. The pics are surely not her as she is probably at least 40 and never took her lingerie top off and I am not sure exactly why but there were many bruises on both legs. Her body is not nearly as nice as the girl in her post pics. Really big tits if that is your thing. She gave a fairly decent massage and chatted the entire time even though it wasn't really distracting. On the flip she went right to a BBBJ which wasn't the best I have ever had nor the worst- on a 1-10 scale I would give it about a 6. Covered up and put her in doggie and pounded it out. I had to resort to whatever she was using for the massage as she was fairly dry and had no lube (and I had to bring a cover) - Shina is her sister who apparently also posts in BP and willow is the gal in Fairfax who posts every single day and her pics are scary. These are the girls with the infamous Christmas tree in the background of their posting pics. She is doing this in a notel (motor lodge) down in falls church and I swear there could not have been 3 other people staying there. Damage for the hour was $ . 5 which is not all that bad considering you get a decent massage / BBBJ and FS but I won't go back -ever. She seems rather nice but there are many many other options out there to try out. 571XXX8888.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/su...hotos/12988077
    Thanks for TOFTT, Trewaller. I was thinking of contacting Amber at some point based on my positive experience with Shina and the possibility of an expanded menu. After reading your post, I'm crossing her off my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape